Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Magical Creature Profiles
Sagittarius ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm
Greetings, my name is Sagittarius.

I am a 22 year old mare.

I am a centaur.

I'm currently with no one.

I am considered stubborn. I am easy to doubt and jump to conclusions. I rarely yield to others and I consider myself strong. Most of the time I hide my contempt with a wall of silence and glares. However, if someone, somehow, kindles my heart with warmth, I will show them the respect that they deserves. I will fearlessly protect them with all my might.

My background story is I was born in the herd inhabiting the area around Hogwarts castle as a little foal. I was aggressive, but I didn't necessarily hurt anyone. As time went on, I took a liking on Imara, another mare in the herd. I started to look up to her, even tried to sharpen my bow and arrow skills because I wanted to be more like her. Sadly, my skills were still average, but I could still take pride in my speed and agility.

Every teenager needed a reality check, and I needed mine. Soon, I found myself overpowered by an acromantula, then even kidnapped by it. I was held against my will in a dirty, old cell for a relatively short period of time, but captive nevertheless. Of course, I was freed but not without loss--I started to doubt myself and my abilities, being scared of the night and for my safety. I would often stay up for days on end to sharpen my skills, especially in my hand-to-hand combat and kicking power. It's been years now, and suffice to say, I am stronger than ever.

I enjoy running at full speed, hunting, kicking those who piss me off, winning, and taking a nap under the sun..

I despise being told what I can't do, being patient, resting when I'm filled with energy, the night, and stupidity.

I'm afraid of losing my freedom.

My strength is speed.

My flaw is my attitude.

I look like this

~ ♥ Cara ɱк

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150