Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
How long until TM turns into a ghost town?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls = free gold!
  :3
View Results

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 pm
I know after the 10th it's gonna be closed anyway but do you guys expect it to be dead well before then? Like, do you expect to see a ton of activity on the 9th? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 pm
I think I do expect to see a lot of activity, especially on the last moments.
I kind of expect a bunch of apocalypse threads and final farewells...and probably more chaos.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Saki-to

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 am
i agree smile
i need to dress my selfy up and take screenshots still..oww should do that soon. so i can keep memories haha!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 am
Well it is sorta dead. Sure forum activity is up, but chat rooms are dwindled. I look around every once in a while and there is very few chat rooms compared to before. I know I only go one at one certain time now to chat with a few friends. Most of them have come over here and talk to me here. I also only was on there for 3 weeks so I have no real memories to keep so I am not saving my selfie. Haha my gaia avi is much better than my selfie anyway~  

LadyEpita

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 am
Well, town have been "ghostly" since a while, yet forums are very crowded of trading/giveaway threads.

I expect a top of activity on the very last days too!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 am
I think activity will dwindle by the time the 10th rolls around. Sure, there's a lot of activity now, but once people get tired of gifting (Not being gifted. Even with the end of TM, people will find time for that.) and trading, they'll close their threads and move on.

I do expect to see goodbye threads and threads with nothing but expletives as a final screw you to the ToS.  

Kahtrilla

Dapper Genius

KrenkoH2

Unleashed Duelist

18,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 am
In a Search For a Vassal

Probally will not take long for TM be a Ghost Town

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 am
Activity seems to dwindle already. So it probably wouldn't be long before the site becomes a ghost town before the site closes down.  

xXNyteshadeXx

Malevolent Duelist

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 pm
Activity would probably go down in the preceding month before closure, but will spike in the final days. People want to be there in the final moments.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Xterminion
Activity would probably go down in the preceding month before closure, but will spike in the final days. People want to be there in the final moments.

Agreed. I'll probably try to be on when it goes offline for good, though it probably wouldn't be noticeable if you were just in the groups or on the forums, since you'd have to refresh until it didn't work anymore.

I have to say, though, I hope everyone doesn't abandon ship too quickly, albeit for a purely selfish reason. I... I just want to die as my Dream Selfy! D=

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items