Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Inspiration (All are free to post and read!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Hello all and welcome to my journal, this will be me putting down things that go on in my life from the good to the bad. There is no particular order, and the only I guess one that is in any sort of order is the next post is the about me section next.
I want everyone one to have the chance to read this in case my experiences help. Some have told me my experiences are interesting, and that I am an inspiration. I don't know if I believe that but I love helping anyone in anyway I can. It will actually make me quite happy if people do post, and read this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:11 pm
About Me

Well there isn't to much to say, I was born in May 1992, and I am a Gemini.
I have a bunch of hobbies, but they don't mesh together that well. I still live at home, I go to community college, and at the time of this post I am unemployed. I live in the United States but I have lived, and visited many other places. I have a cat and a dog which I love.
As far as family goes I have 1 brother, and a seudo brother, and sister. I think thats about it, anything else I will post as it comes.  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:18 pm
As far as things go my childhood was interesting, I was a military child, my Dad was in the Air Force. I lived over seas, specifically in Great Britain, and at the time we traveled to a few of the surrounding countries, like Whales.
I was young, so I don't remember much but with the trinkets I have and my memories, I think it was a magical time for me.
We then moved to Maryland which was a large chunk of my childhood, but when moving again, this time to Hawaii for me it was a bad time in my development. I didn't take it well at all. I will go into that further in a bit, but the last move was to where I currently am Michigan. Not my favorite place, but I am fine here, I try to remember things could always be worse. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm
you have a pseudo-brother too? owo

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Hobby wise, well I have a lot of stuff I like. I read quite a bit so if anyone has any book suggestions quote this post. I've recently gotten in to Fantasy again.
I also write, though not as much, just little things like poems when I get the inspiration which isn't often unfortunately.
I draw... a lot or do any artsy thing I can. I have thought of opening an art shop or collaborating with someone on one, but I don't think I good enough.. sweatdrop That does take up a big chunk of my time.
Like numerous people on this website, I am a huge anime and manga fan. If anyone has any suggestions for that go ahead and quote this post and let me know. I like pretty much anything from horror to cutesy.
I also sew, and crochet, I'm better at crocheting, but I like sewing a bit more I think, I just wish I had a sewing machine to make it easier on myself, my hands cramp up easy after awhile.
My most recent (and most expensive) hobby is bjd's. For those who don't know those are ball jointed dolls. I just bought my first one, and I fell in love. I wanna get more clothes and wigs for her, so if anyone knows any good sites for that stuff quote this or PM.
As a side not anyone can PM me for anything. Whether something I mentioned above, if someone needs advice, or just to be random it doesn't bother me one bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm
Kitalpha Hart

Yes I do. Our dad's have known each other since they were 12, and are still great friends to this day so since they he had 2 kids and my dad had 2 kids we were all basically raised together.  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 pm
Violet-Shay
Kitalpha Hart

Yes I do. Our dad's have known each other since they were 12, and are still great friends to this day so since they he had 2 kids and my dad had 2 kids we were all basically raised together.

mine is one of my brother's friends who moved in and never really moved out
my brother had several dozen friends and they were all either a Dave or a Tony XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:39 pm
Confession to Gaia 1 - I used to be a cutter. It doesn't bother me to talk about it now because I have stopped, but I started rather young. I have felt insecure about myself since I was 6, and injuring started when I was 9. I was cutting at first, no at first I would use a safety pin. I would stick it in my skin on one end then out the other and pull up. No blood, and it help.
I always used to cut on my ankles not my wrists that way I had an excuse, I cut myself shaving, and that excuse worked, I have always been clumsy after all. I also burned myself, and did various other things.
I'm sure I will bring this up again in later post but these are just the basics. I definitely don't think that injuring is the answer, but I understand it if someone does. Issues like this is one reason I want this journal to be so open, so if anyone is struggling with any of the issues I struggled or am currently struggling with they don' feel alone. If there is one thing I want for all girls and women it is for them to be confident in their own skin.
It may be a naive hope,but EVERYONE deserves to feel comfortable as themselves.  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:44 pm
In reality I would love to start a blog, but I have no idea where to start with something like that... sweatdrop but I think it would be fun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 pm
Tumblr is a blog type website.
There's blogspot too .  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 pm
Well, I just donated most of my gold sweatdrop I was a 4.9 mil and now I'm at 3,000gg. I love making people happy, I also bought myself a few things from my wishlist. I feel so happy on gaia. Call me naive again, but I like to believe in the good in people. Seeing the good in people makes me happy. I have gotten many gifts on gaia and I belive in paying it forward. When I get my gold amount back up I'm sure I will donate some more, I just love it so much, that and it is good karma!! Ladies don't be surprised if you get random donations from me after I get my gold amount up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm
“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
- Nora Ephron

A quote to live by in my book. Life for women can be hard, so many bad things happen but its important to overcome the bad and turn it into something good.  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 pm
Rather recently a friend came to me and confided in me about wanting to commit suicide. I go by the saying that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and I can say that from experience.
As I stated before I was a military child, and the move to Hawaii was hard on me. I got quite depressed, and at 12 I tried to take my own life. I look back on it now and realize just how crazy that was. I hadn't even begun to live yet, how could I think like that?
The truth is though recently I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety, and I am on medication now. I now see the way I was thinking from a clear perspective and realize these syptoms have been going on for a long time.
If anyone anyone knows is thinking about suicide talk to them, tell someone you trust call suicide prevention anything you can do to get that person help.
My friend is still a little shaky but they know Ill do all of the above because I have been there.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games