what would you do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepingBeautysDead

O.G. Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 pm
so one of your friends that youve been nothing but nice to, even sitting there and listen to them complain about things that they can change. sit there and listen to them listing all the kind of bs that theyve been through and never ask nothing of them. they then go off saying how they hate everyone even you and have their friend start b-itching at you for nothing. they start calling you names and yelling at you for nothing. what would you do?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

One of these many gifs would be my reaction. But I would give them a blank look and then I would say "******** you b***h." and walk away. And if they really hate me so much then it should end there. I shouldn't get no texts or anything.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SleepingBeautysDead

O.G. Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

One of these many gifs would be my reaction. But I would give them a blank look and then I would say "******** you b***h." and walk away. And if they really hate me so much then it should end there. I shouldn't get no texts or anything.

i responded and id show you the messages but i might get banned for the language and i dont want that. i gave them my adress and told them to either make their move or shut the f up and theyre still going on about it. all i have to say is that i find their ignorance saddening. no one should be that stupid atleast not openly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 pm
SleepingBeautysDead
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

i responded and id show you the messages but i might get banned for the language and i dont want that. i gave them my adress and told them to either make their move or shut the f up and theyre still going on about it. all i have to say is that i find their ignorance saddening. no one should be that stupid atleast not openly

User Image

Why would you give them your address? That's enabling the drama to continue.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SleepingBeautysDead

O.G. Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm
little aishi chan
SleepingBeautysDead
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Why would you give them your address? That's enabling the drama to continue.

they were saying that i was hiding behind my keyboard so i told them to either shut up or put up. it should show them how untrue their words are and thats the last of it because im letting them drag me into it  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games