Help me become a fashion model!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CayBoo

Mega Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 pm
So I've recently entered into a contest to be a model for delias. I've been getting their catalogs for years and I'm super excited to get the chance to do this. But I need to be in the top 50 in order to move on to the next round. That's where I need your help! I need votes desperately. If you guys could help vote once or even every day until December 5th I would be sooo very thankful. I'd love to become a fashion model at one point in my life and this is my chance! Thanks everyone for helping me out!
Vote Here!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 am
I wish I could vote, but I don't have a Facebook. ^^'
I've tried but even as the fit, sort-of tall child, I still got rejected (too muscle-y and crooked mouth). ^-^'
Now I'm too short and chubby, with stubby legs. xD
Anyways, looking at your pictures, I wouldn't be surprised if you got chosen to be their model; you have the prettiest eyes and teeth and your physique looks healthy x3 (sorry if my writing about your physique creeps you out, I like to be honest ^^').
Well, I wish you great luck in achieving your fashion model dream! cat_4laugh gaia_star

CandiedSteel

Heroic Senshi

10,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

CayBoo

Mega Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 pm
CandiedSteel
I wish I could vote, but I don't have a Facebook. ^^'
I've tried but even as the fit, sort-of tall child, I still got rejected (too muscle-y and crooked mouth). ^-^'
Now I'm too short and chubby, with stubby legs. xD
Anyways, looking at your pictures, I wouldn't be surprised if you got chosen to be their model; you have the prettiest eyes and teeth and your physique looks healthy x3 (sorry if my writing about your physique creeps you out, I like to be honest ^^').
Well, I wish you great luck in achieving your fashion model dream! cat_4laugh gaia_star

Oh thank you! I'm not sure sure if I'm really tall enough being that I'm just at the cusp of being 5'7" but it'd still be a really awesome learning experience! And don't worry it doesn't creep me out! You're much too kind though!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 pm
Hey! Have you joined the IAGT facebook group? I'm sure if you join and post their lots of girls will vote, It's a good way to access our members who have Facebook, Some only visit our facebook page.
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Psychedelic Trip Out

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm
Voted for you. Wish you the best of luck. Most of the girls in the contest are HORRBLE at modeling. You're just the perfect one for a catalog.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 am
Darling, you are stunning! Good luck  

Listen-Love-Live

Timid Citizen

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:05 pm
Voted! You make an awesome model!