Submit

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 pm
2 of my close guy friends have declared their love for me and promise that they will save themselves for me. Okay, first off, I'm happily in a relationship and have been for 8 months. These friends of mine I've known for a couple years, why now? These douches have gone way beyond the boundary, it's basically turned into harassment? Like one of them sent me nude photos -.-"
I told him to ******** off. I've also turned him down like I don't know.. 15 times?
The other one is more subtle but is really pushing my buttons.

Girls help, I feel like they are not respecting me at all. I am in a committed relationship and I'm faithful and loyal. But it's really starting to frustrate me. Advice or insight, comments?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 am
If they can't respect you, your wishes, your relationship or your boyfriend enough to leave you alone, then it's time to take them out of your life. Honestly, it seems to me the one guy sent you nude photos in hopes that it'd upset your boyfriend. Probably thinking, if he happened to see nude photos of your close guy friend on your phone, he'd think you're messing around behind his back and break up with you, then swoop in for the kill, so to speak. That's definitely total disrespect. As for the other one, it doesn't matter how much more subtle he's being, he is still disrespecting you by pushing the matter after you've clearly turned him down. You need to drop these friendships. They're not being friends anymore. They're purposely shoving their selfish desires right into your face like what you want and clearly say doesn't matter. They don't care for what you want, they don't care for your friendship if they can't have you the way they want you. They wouldn't be "declaring" any "love" for you if they actually gave a crap about what you wanted. They wouldn't be pushing the matter so far down your throat that it's turned into harassment (and yes, that's what it is). Tell them if they can't be just friends then you don't need them, and block all forms of communication with them. If they really want to "save themselves", then they can save it for the rest of their lives. They are selfish morons and you don't need them in your life in any way, shape or form. They had their chance to stop every time you turned them down. You've given them enough chances to let it go, kick them to the curb.

I'm sorry that they're doing this to you. Even if you weren't in a relationship, this kind of behavior is never okay. You've told them what you want and that is clearly not them, if they don't want to accept that then tough balls. Don't be afraid to let them go, they're obviously no good for you, friends or not.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Vampires Princess

Beloved Vampire

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:41 am
If they are doing these type of actions you should not give them attention they are not doing well you should stick to your relationship.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games