Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Dream Avatars Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:37 pm
What would be the equivalent of a dreamselfy, and the equivalent of the dreamself.me website is TekTek.Org.
Aside from the Dream Avatar creator, it also doubles as an Item Database. Also, if you'd like to customize your profile a bit, they have a large selection of free Profile Layouts to choose from.

Btw, there is a section in the marketplace where you can buy outfits. It's still in beta - I suppose they want to see if people would actually use it.
It might be useful to you though? Some outfits look pretty decent and are fairly cheap. It may also give you an idea on how you want to dress ~

Anyways, if you haven't yet, you should get yourselves started with a Dream Avatar and set a goal for items you would like to quest. It may be best if you start off questing for less-expensive items first, but don't be afraid of creating that gorgeous avatar you really like!
So show us your dream avatars~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm
Well, since I don't see anybody else posting I'll go first! I made two tektek's since i've been back. They both sadly reflect my ancient style dramallama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *edit: turns out the armor and petal thing don't layer so I had to tweak it xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm
Seabook Arno
Well, since I don't see anybody else posting I'll go first! I made two tektek's since i've been back. They both sadly reflect my ancient style dramallama

:U I like your ancient styles!
I should make some. There's an outfit I saw that I really like, but the person wearing them had turned off the "show equipment" or whatever it's called- option.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:08 pm
Veiss Wynd
Seabook Arno

I should make some. There's an outfit I saw that I really like, but the person wearing them had turned off the "show equipment" or whatever it's called- option.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!!! scream  

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:10 pm
Veiss Wynd

lol I turn off the "show equipment"
/shot

i don't want cloning/twining
/shot  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I had a dream avatar, but it's really expensive and I'm still saving up for it. ; u;
That would be this one.

Now here's my cheaper dream avatar.
Hopefully I can get both of them! q v q;;

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 pm
Machine Mani

I had a dream avatar, but it's really expensive and I'm still saving up for it. ; u;
That would be this one.

Now here's my cheaper dream avatar.
Hopefully I can get both of them! q v q;;

How cute! I hope you can get both of them! Go for the second one for now at the very least =)

Or go for the first one, but just don't worry about that one very expensive item for now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm
Veiss Wynd

How cute! I hope you can get both of them! Go for the second one for now at the very least =)

Or go for the first one, but just don't worry about that one very expensive item for now.

Thank you! ; u;
The eyes are currently in the store so I'm wondering if I should spend money FFFFFF.
q n q
Just inching towards my cash OTL

Do you have dream avis? c:

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:17 pm
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

Thank you! ; u;
The eyes are currently in the store so I'm wondering if I should spend money FFFFFF.
q n q

I do~
These were all of my old dream avys. Some of them were more me-just-playing-around, but several were avatars I wanted to aim for.

L i n k

The ones at the bottom were the first ones, and then I changed them over the months/years while I was on Gaia.

My final one is pretty much what I have now, but with the OMG hat, the most expensive item, which I have been saving for over the years, and even now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 pm
Veiss Wynd
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

Thank you! ; u;
q n q

I do~
These were all of my old dream avys. Some of them were more me-just-playing-around, but several were avatars I wanted to aim for.

L i n k

The ones at the bottom were the first ones, and then I changed them over the months/years while I was on Gaia.

My final one is pretty much what I have now, but with the OMG hat, the most expensive item, which I have been saving for over the years, and even now.

They're all really nice!
There is a Halloween motif throughout all of them <3

How much is the omg hat? ; u;

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:30 pm
Machine Mani

They're all really nice!
There is a Halloween motif throughout all of them <3

How much is the omg hat? ; u;

Yup!!! Even on TM, I'd almost always wear some Halloween themed selfy! And I will die wearing one on there too ~

OMG hat is about 24mil gold . A.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:34 pm
Veiss Wynd

Yup!!! Even on TM, I'd almost always wear some Halloween themed selfy! And I will die wearing one on there too ~

24 mil ???!!!
HOLY OH MY GOOD LORD
I thought my DS was expensive orz.; u;
I have about ... 150k left before I can get the hair for the second DS. jdflksjfdskldf

How much have you saved up so far? * V *

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:59 pm
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

24 mil ???!!!
HOLY OH MY GOOD LORD
I have about ... 150k left before I can get the hair for the second DS. jdflksjfdskldf

Pshhh, that first dream Avy of yours I thought was 78 mil! Waaay more expensive!

Nice! You're almost there for that item! That's how it goes =) just step by step.
I can afford to buy the hat now, but if I do that, I won't really be left with any gold to start making money again. I'm trying to see if I can get at least 15mil more. If I can, 20mil more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 am
Veiss Wynd
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

24 mil ???!!!
HOLY OH MY GOOD LORD

Pshhh, that first dream Avy of yours I thought was 78 mil! Waaay more expensive!

Nice! You're almost there for that item! That's how it goes =) just step by step.
I can afford to buy the hat now, but if I do that, I won't really be left with any gold to start making money again. I'm trying to see if I can get at least 15mil more. If I can, 20mil more.

I just noticed that I called the avatars "DS" again /lolsobfail
KEEP FORGETTING WHAT SITE I'M ON

150k is not close man ; u;
Money comes from booty grabbing and selling stuff oTL
THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE
I love you say it's "20 mil no prob" haha!

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 am
Machine Mani

I just noticed that I called the avatars "DS" again /lolsobfail
KEEP FORGETTING WHAT SITE I'M ON

150k is not close man ; u;
Money comes from booty grabbing and selling stuff oTL
THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE
I love you say it's "20 mil no prob" haha!

I understood you~ it'll take some getting used to =)

150k is still good .3. I remember when I got my first 100k, I was so happy! ; u;
Back then, that was worth a bit more and it was harder to get gold.

The more money you have, the more you can make. It's not easy, or rather, it doesn't happen very quickly, but you get there.
It's taken me about 4 years to get this much - although I wasn't very active for about 3 of those years, and completely inactive for almost a year.
I've been wondering how I'll be doing now that I'm here full time . o.

TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff