Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 am
User Image Aglaia had finally been given a pardon of her babysitting duties, she no longer had to babysit her niece and she could now finally find a home away from home for herself but where would that be? She didn't want anything too flashy but a nice home would be nice regardless but as she walked along she couldn't really see anything to her liking as to where she might want to live so she sat down at the lakes edge and looked into the water, softly sighed and wondered where else to look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Shizzle skipped another rock across the glassy surface of the lake and sighed. A very large, forlorn breath of air. He had been searching the lake shores and surrounding forest for lost pieces of pretties that the storm may have blown away during it's vast rampage over the island. He had tried searching where the homes had been but people kept yelling at him whenever he tried to put things in his pocketbag. Something about "stealing" or a notion similar. How could he steal that precious metal and jewels when he found it in the middle of the beach? So what if their stuff had been lying nearby? Didn't mean he was stealing.

Blowing out an aggravated breath, he picked up his bag and flung it over his shoulder. If he didn't find something soon, he was gonna slump into a depression. He needed something pretty for his collection. Something sparkling and dazzling that glowed when the light hit it. Something to bedazzle the walls of his hut with shimmery glory. Skipping another rock across the smooth surface of the glistening blue lake, he gave a salute to the waves he created and marched on.

He marched right on down the beach, stopping to investigate this or that, humming to himself as he went until he glanced up. Then his breath died in his lungs. The angels began to sing. He felt the earth shake under his feet. The world shimmered around the beautiful goddess as though she were made of crystal and diamonds. As though the golden-pink wings behind her had only deigned the world with a part of their presence and the other half was locked away somewhere he couldn't see. She was absolutely beautiful.

He paused a moment, a very brief moment, to check his breath, the hair on his head, and to make sure he had put on all of his bright and shiney bling, and then he proceeded upon the beautiful pink goddess with his usual "cool" walk. And even tho he looked like he was crippled and trying to do the dougie, he maintained this walk all the way to the delightful goddess who had decided to make his day, hers.

After about 15 minutes, when he had finally crossed into her threshold, he performed a dedicated bow and attempted to flatter her feet with a charming smile.

"Hello. My name is Shizzle and I am honored to be in your presence, my dear little jewel of this lake."

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm
Aglaia was lost in thought for a few moments before realising that she was being addressed, she looked up and smiled politely at the other "oh, hello, it is a pleasure to meet you, Shizzle, I am Aglaia, what brings you to this neck of the woods?" She asked curiously before quickly following up with "that is, if you wish to tell me" she said, hoping she wasn't being rude, it truly wasn't right for a woman, regardless if she was a Grace or not, to be rude and nosy in others affairs and given her status, it was moreso wrong to do such a thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 pm
Shizzle nearly fainted. The wonderful pink diety and spoken his name. She had lightened the very air around him until he could no longer breath. Every word that dripped of her sweet golden tongue was like a gong that resonated deeply through his being. If only he deserved such attention from one so beautiful.

Looking up, he graced her with a smile. The same one as that he had graced her feet with, only brighter. Oh yes, she was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. She even sparkled in the light, casting small shimmers of pink over the water by which she sat. Realizing that she had spoken to her, he drew himself back to reality and attempted to follow the conversation and appear halfway intelligent.

"Oh. Well, I came upon the beach looking for treasures but I have found nothing of value." He gave a small forlorn sigh to add to the dramatics of what he was stating. All the while, hoping against hope it would earn him her pity and gain her trust quicker than the usual howdy dos. "That is, until I set my undeserving eyes upon you. You are the most wonderful pae that I have set my eyes upon in so very long a time. You shimmer as thought the gods themselves have blessed you with their own presence." he purred.

"Would you mind if I examined you?" he asked, still bearing his euphorically happy grin.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 am
The Deity blushes a little at the kind words before realizing what she was doing and moved over, one thing she promised to always be when down here was an equal to those who lived here and so an equal she would be "please, join me won't you?" She said as she gestured to the side of her "and thank you for the kind words but please don't treat me any differently I truly am not like one of my own when I am down here, I don't want special treatment, I just wish to be treated like everyone else" she said, hoping her reply would be polite enough for the other to take the hint that she was not some statue to be to be 'examined'.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games