Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image Sparkele' Bleu hugs his new mate. "Well, its us now." They had just got together and he loves her, hoping that she felt the same way. He held her hand and walked them down the beach, dropping some stuffing as they go, trying to pick it up and refill.
nekolulu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
Lita smiles and holds her mates paw. He was so cute his pink. she loved him and was glad they were mates. Watches him and kisses his cheek.~ "yes my heart. It is are you scared?" ~ she smiles and watches him~ " I love you so much."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm
"Oh, no my lovely, it is that, I've never been around a beautiful girl before, besides my mother and sister." he smiled and filled in his leg with some more fallen stuffing. "I don't know how to act around one more beautiful then all the stars in the galaxy that is."
nekolulu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 pm
~she blushes and kisses him~ " I see, well at normal my love." ~ she watches him filled his leg.~ " I can help you with that?" ~She helps him with his stuffing~ " your are my pink fuzzy one. your quite roguish your self. sweeping me off my feet like that."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:05 pm
"Ha, yes quite charming if I might." He kisses her back and puts a patch that his sister gave him over the hole in his leg. "it's funny now, her name is Patches." He got down on one knee and kissed her hand. 'i may have swept you off your feet, but I have my reasons love. When you hurt, my heart brakes a little. When you cry, my heart dies a little. When you lie, I hide a little. If we fight, I hide a little. If you die, I hurt waiting to see you again. I ask of you to love me and take my hand forever, in the joint of our love, and always stand by my side?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 pm
~she watches him patch his leg and smirks~ " Patches is your sister?" ~she blushes and kisses~ " yes I will always be by your side my heart." ~she pulls out her wand and looks at him~ " I could fix that. my father is wizard."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm
He smiled. "Oh, no don't bother, without my holes I wouldn't be me and I would lose my sister. Thank you my love, it is nice of you to offer. Would you like to go wade out in the water?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:26 pm
~smiles and watches him~ " your welcome, and we can't have that. Your lucky to have just a sister. I have two sisters and three brothers." ~she looks at the water and smirks~ " yes!" ~she runs for it~ " race you."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm
"Ha, tis' my parents are trying to take it slow, yes. That is a large litter." he laughs and watches her run, stumbling to catch up. He picks her up and jumps the both of them in knee deep. "I think that's a tie!" he smiled and kissed her underwater, holding her tight, sharing the warmth for some time, untill he suspects she needs a breath, bringing them back up. He looks up and finds the sun setting. "That doesn't even top your beauty." he smies and points.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 pm
" I see, my parents have been around for a while. they want twins and havent had them yet." ~ she giggles as he picks her up and smirks as they knee deep water~ " yes it is." ~ she kisses him back then breathes and looks at what he is pointing at~ " thanks, my parents would like to meet you so would my siblings."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm
"I, uh, would enjoy a visit with your parents, perhaps when the sunrises once mor in the morn. Maybe my sister and parents would like to meet you as well? I will talkt to them, I'm sure Patches would be up to it, and Bleu and Sparkels, my mother and father will probably enjoy it." He wondered on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm
~Smiles and huggles him~ " ok, I would love to meet your parents and get to know your sister." ~ she kisses then reaches down and splashes him~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image

Bleu was walking alond the beach at dusk, looking for someone that said he saw Sparkele' Bleu. He decided to search west first, so he pondered along and saw a pink and white butterfly, thinking of Sparkels. he smiled and then hirt the water splash in an unusual way. Bleu looked over his shoulder and saw his sun with a pretty, young female. "There he is," he muttered. He walked over and stood there, arms crossed and tapping his paw."Ehem," he growled. "Sparkele'? Is this her, the one Patches spoke of. I am impressed."

Sparkele' smiled and held Lita at the waist. "I'm glad." He heard a slight crunch that sounded like sand under feet. He turned, "Dad?." It was his dad. When Bleu spoke of being impressed, Sparkele' got embaressed and bit his lip. "Dad!"

nekolulu
soxs1219

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 pm
Lita watches this bluer kat and relaxes she smiles at him~ "I'm Lita sir and you are?"  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 pm
Bleu smiles, "Ahh, let me properly introduce myself. I am Bleu, Sparkele's father. I have seem to.. uh.. have misplaced my mate. She's around here somewhere." He looks around. "You are Lita, I have heard the news of you two and I am quite pleased."

Sparkele' nervously grins. "So, you will be leaving now dad? Me and Lita are just hanging out. Go find mom!"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff