Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] It's like hitting a puppy, only cuter (Solia, Poke) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:27 pm
"Jacking stupid giant queens offing my head cause they're stupid and annoying" A angry dragon mumbled as she stormed out of the nurses office, her hand straying to her neck to make sure it was securely on. It was the second time she had been beheaded in a matter of weeks, and she was not impressed to say the least. It was like everything she came in contact with was trying to kill her. At her old school, at least all she got was a beating (if she wasn't able to smack the others down, at least).

With a sigh, she rounded a corner. She didn't feel like looking at all the spirit week activities. With the way the continuously declared it was spirit week, it was starting to grate on her nerves. Perhaps she should return to her room, sleep off her dissipation

It became clear she wouldn't be doing that. For as she walked along the hallway, she found it had...disappeared.

Under a carpet of white fog.

Poke was not wanting to go back to that place anytime soon, but it seemed she wouldn't have a choice. Already the hallway was gone, and with a few steps, she found herself smack bang in the middle of the haunted house. Instead of the familiar lockers and class doors, she saw a bed tucked away in a corner, a desk on the other end, and the floor boards broken and lifted up in odd areas.

With a sigh, The dragon began to walk around. With any luck, she might fund a hunter she could smack around for a bit.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm
poke mattix

Solia was told ‘go do this’ and she would indeed, go do that. Told go investigate? She was practically running to the portal, tiny tin can in her pocket, filled with even tinier supplies. A paperclip, fishing line, a needle, a tiny tarp. A compact mirror. They were ‘supplies’ in case she got lost in the wilderness. So far however, she had yet to find flint. And no one was giving her any. A most annoying thing really. Still as she went through the portal, Solia was giddy.

Israfel summoned, she hardly paid mind to the fog. She’d faced it once after all, and Israfel had come back just fine. If she ran into anything big- well she had a pendant for that, (which also rendered her survival kit someone pointless). Bouncing down a hallway, heels clattered on linoleum as she went, softened only by a light tune she sang in the back of her throat. As the first figure in the house was spotted Solia did hesitate. But not for long. A wave and she called out. “Hi!” Israfel sighed, reminding her of the horsemen, prompting Solia to ‘eep’ and held the bow a bit closer. “Um… Hello?”  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 am
Poke had heard the hunter long before she had seen her coming. With of a twitch of her ears, she heard a distant clicking, and turned in the direction of the sound. She waited for whomever it was to show up, knees bent and ready to move if she had too. Chances are it was gonna be a hunter. A hunter ready to fight her at a moments notice.

Though when she saw the hunter, the dragon seemed...confused. She blinked at the smiling, friendly looking human as she called out a greeting, as if she was just here for a chat. And if she wasn't mistaken....was she humming a song?

"...Hi." She lifted one hand in a small wave, then frowned. She had watched them fight amongst each other without care, and she knew about Mitsu's kidnapping. She couldn't let her guard down.

"What brings you here to the haunted house." She asked, slightly exposing her sharpened canines. "Are you here to kidnap me, or do you just wanna beat me up."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 pm
poke mattix

Oh thank goodness. Solia visibly relaxed as the halloweener didn't attack her on sight. It was nice, not having to worry about getting well. Jumped as it were. Solia had enough of random attackings. "A mission! Mostly investigate though not much to find really." Looking around she shrugged. "Like, what's going on, anything odd or off, see if I can find anything important?" She wasn't sure but, hey, investigative work was better than coffee runs!

"I don't want to beat you up. Or kidnap you! That's just rude! I prefer talking, and just well, civility. There is no point to fighting, not right now and not with me at any rate. I'm not much a uh... threat." Said the tiny hunter with the long bow.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 pm
"...Just... plain rude" It was safe to say the dragon ghoul was looking pretty dumbfounded at this point. The hunter had not only told her her full intentions and the mission she was on, but she had fully declared she didn't want to fight, and she wasn't a threat.

As Solia had relaxed, so had Poke, but she still looked pretty cautious. Just because someone told you they weren't a threat doesn't mean it was true. "Thats a odd thing to say to the creatures you are supposed to destroy on sight." Poke said to the hunter. "Are you sure you aren't just trying to lower my guard? I've seen you guys do some nasty things to my friends. One is so traumatized she can hardly speak."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 am
No one told Solia to lie and like Israfel, it wasn't in her nature to do so. Not without good reason and to her she had yet to form one when it came to the halloweeners. Said siren had not much to say on the dragon, only to be cautious. Dragons were various and the wrong one could have certain triggers. Worst came to worst, she'd need to barter jewelry.

"Mhm, rude. I mean why kidnap you? Sure life needs um, test subjects but uh... I'm not life. Plus I kinda don't know if I feel comfortable with what they are rumored to do." Which might have included graphic Halloween dismemberment. And other things.

"I'm sorry about your friend though. I... Well I guess I just... Am not really the same? Isra likes to remind me that while one person can certain color a group the individual does not make the whole. I like to think that perhaps there is another way. Other than killing! Um god how do I explain it um..."

Israfel sighed in her head.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 am
The more Solia talked, the more Poke got the impression she wasn't dealing with someone who was out for blood. She didn't seem like the type to be putting on a farce, and the way she got flustered over trying to explain things was ind of cute

...in a princess sort of way.

..not that she was in to that type of thing. But she knew it when she saw it.

"What kind of information would be important to you?" she then asked. More out of curiosity then anything  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:34 am
With dragon not about to eat her, or attack her, Solia was perking up a great deal. After all, so long as she wasn't attacked there would be no reason to fight! Israfel thought in an ideal world that Solia could desummon him, yet the haunted house set him on edge. Death was a very real thing that could happen for her. To die after all, was to be human.

Beaming at the dragon Solia realized something. She had failed to introduce herself, and with no hostility, hey couldn't hurt right. "Sorry but forgot to say, I'm Solia! And I'm looking for info on Israfel actually. Well me personally, death wise they just want to know recent activity and if any students want to join us? I kinda... Think they're a bit silly for it, that we can just... Expect them to want to save our world and stuff. It's all... Complex. Mostly I'm just looking for interesting things! Like markings or runes!"

And for just cool stuff to take back.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 am
Oh holy sweet mother of jack the girl was beaming at her now. And introducing herself. How was this human a hunter. It was breaking Poke's head at this point at just how friendly she was, and the desire to fight her grew less with every second. This was not...She had jacking standards! She didn't fight with someone who was unwilling, let alone one who posed no threat to her! And so far she had yet to see even a spark of anything wrong.

"...Poke is what I go by" She replied to Solia, one hand scratching the back of her head awkwardly. She saw no reason not to divulge her name , it wasn't like she was a demon (nor was it her full name, but that was beside the point). "You speak of someone called Israfel, who is he? And what do you mean by death?"

She could also appreciate the desire to find items. "So you like finding cool stuff too huh?" She grinned at the thought of awesome loot. Because treasure. All the treasure. Ooooh yeah. The thought of it made her laugh to herself, before she focused more on the topic at hand.

"Wait a moment, you mentioned "save our world." She paused at the words sunk in. "What are you saving it from?"

As if she couldn't guess the answer though....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:28 pm
At the name Solia held out her hand. It was only polite. "It's nice to meet you Poke. That's a cute name. Oh hey you know a guy by the name of Merope? I met him in the fog and he was just really nice. I feel a bit bad leaving him behind." She really did, even if her hug left her smelly.

"Sorry off topic! Ah, Israfel is my weapon!" She held up the bow, earning a very worried siren in her head. Granted this halloweeners seemed safe but never knew. "And death is my division. We do intel. Like... Spy stuff? Just without being spies." She had no idea. "And... Well I was told about the horsemen, but... Personally I don't want there to be more people like me. Humans... Don't respond well when you see what no one else can. I was never hurt but my life was kinda balls. I'd like to find a way we could co exist, a way without fighting."

A shrug, she began to look around. "But that's big stuff, today it's just normal things."

'Normal'  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm
There was a slight pause from Poke as the hand was held out, wondering if this was some sort of trap. But even so, she slowly stretched out her own, shaking Solia's gently before letting go. "Er, thanks...Your name is nice too." At the mention of the name merope, she frowned. "I don't recall anyone by that name, sorry."

Her eyes then widened when she mentioned what 'death' was about. Though it should of been obvious she had mentioned she was looking for information. And she was asking about others, so it was cause for some alarm.

"So you're a hunter that specializes in information gathering." She finished, glancing at the weapon with some interest. She knew how hunters were able to fight now, using converted Halloween creatures to their own will. The thought of being changed into a peice of steel to be used as someones tool made her shudder.

Her gaze then back to Solia, frowning at her words. "Listen...It's clear you don't want to fight me, and I'm not about to attack you or anything. But to hear you say you like to gather Intel makes me feel rather uncomfortable. Anything I tell you about someone I know could be used to hurt them in the future." She folded her arms. "You sound sincere, but doesn't mean I can trust you not to stab me or someone I know in the back."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:57 am
Solis had no reason to deny it. To her, it was more or less on her coat so it wasn't some secret. She did intel. That was all there was to it. But being told it made Poke feel uncomfortable had Solia frowning. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I... I can understand your reason though. It's rather noble. And logical. While I might think to use it for such means others might. So then..." She smiled warmth.

"I won't ask about others then! Well, not in like, context of being a hunter. I asked about Merope because I was hoping maybe I could see him again and talk with him. Not for hunter things but... He glowed and was dressed really nicely. He also was just really helpful when the fog rolled in. So I wanted to thank him you know?"

Solia rocked on her feet looking at Poke. "Um... Israfel says its not rude to ask but, can I ask what you are? You look kinda like a dragon. Ah! Geez, now he's saying I shouldn't assume. Sorry."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 am
Poke stared. She literally stared at Solia, jaw slightly agape at her answer. She had called her noble...and had just declared she would not ask anything personal. She was literally, going against her division's orders to not make her uncomfortable.

And she had just met her too.

"You really are a interesting hunter." The dragon replied with a smirk, the gesture holding no hostility towards the other. "If I see someone by that name, I'll tell them you said thanks. But as to where you can find him? He might pop back up at the haunted house, if that's were you saw him before."

Her next question made her grin widen. "You're right about that. I am a dragon, a water dragon to be exact." One whom had just become a knob. Total winnage  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 am
It was alright that Poke stared because Solia had a tendency to stare back. At being called interesting, Solia smiled. "Well, better to be interesting and alive than boring and dead." Israfel huffed at her mentally, "Um sorry. I forget some of you halloweeners are dead and Israfel just called me a racist and wow I... Didn't mean it. Isra, please!" The monster was huffing and puffing at her. "Sorry, he is um... Mentally chatty at times. But sorry. I mean to seem insulting. But um... I hope I don't have to go back to the fog. That was like... No fun. No info. Just a lot of pain."

It really was.

At the knowledge it was a dragon? Solia brightened considerable amounts. "Ahhhh that's awesome! I rather love the lore of dragons, so many variations. No two are quite the same. It makes for wonderful reading really, getting to study all the types and how they came to rise in cultural knowledge and such. Plus well, they just look cool."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:44 am
Instead of being offended, Poke just laughed at her apologies. "Racist huh? I'm not exactly dead, so theres no worries there..." Her ears began to droop at the mention of fog, clawed hands gripping the sides of her arms as unwanted memories nipped at the back of her mind.

"Yes....there was a lot of pain indeed..." She looked away from Solia, her gaze fixed on a piece of broken wood to the side. If she could help it she would not come into contact with that fog ever again.

She seemed to perk up a bit at the mention of dragon lore. "I do find researching other dragons to be quite fun, though nothing beats the history of my own type. The top predators of the sea, scowing the seas for sunken ships, Attacking other ships and stealing their treasure, using the cover of thunderstorm to sneak up on them..."

It then dawned on the dragon just who she was talking to, and it was time to do some major backpeddling. "Not that I have any interest in attacking humans! I mean, destroying ships is fun- no WAIT I don't attack or eat humans thats not my thing I just like fighting and treasure I don't touch humans. Humans are not food. Really. I just like fighting...and maybe breaking stuff"

Oh yeah, real smooth there.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces