Reply 08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News
Stop Bullying and Cyberbullying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 pm
Bullying and cyberbullying are not something new at all.

Please respect everyone.

Suicide is not a solution.

Rest in peace to all victims that committed suicide.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:34 pm
Wow, i just had a class about stopping bullying today lol  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 pm
Hotau
It's great ... Back then we didn't have that at all.

razz I'm 22..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:40 pm
XxAriaxX
Hotau

razz I'm 22..

Hmm 9 year difference, and yea I we talked about different kinda of bullying and all that owo  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:46 pm
Here are some anti-bullying videos I saw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJut7KQhI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j6YA03hm4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdQBurXQOeQ  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 pm
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau

razz I'm 22..

Hmm 9 year difference, and yea I we talked about different kinda of bullying and all that owo
That's good ! Bullying was never discussed in high school and college, but we were informed about drugs, cigarette, aids and during the year we were about to graduate we were informed about depression which is like way too late...I believe.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:51 pm
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau

razz I'm 22..

That's good ! Bullying was never discussed in high school and college, but we were informed about drugs, cigarette, aids and during the year we were about to graduate we were informed about depression which is like way too late...I believe.

Hmm yea, times have changed =w=  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:03 pm
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau

razz I'm 22..

I remember when I was 8 year old, a guy keep making fun of my name. It wasn't a big deal when i think about it but back then it was very annoying so I kept telling my teacher, she asked him to stop many times, but he continued. One day she was so annoyed that she told both of us to go out of the class and deal with our problem. stare  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:07 pm
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau

razz I'm 22..

I remember when I was 8 year old, a guy keep making fun of my name. It wasn't a big deal when i think about it but back then it was very annoying so I kept telling my teacher, she asked him to stop many times, but he continued. One day she was so annoyed that she told both of us to go out of the class and deal with our problem. stare

Lol, arguments have gotten more serious since then =P,there are fights at my school so often  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:09 pm
Hotau
Hmm, I remember that guys fought , I don't remember for what reasons. Girls rarely.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 pm
XxAriaxX
Hotau
Hmm, I remember that guys fought , I don't remember for what reasons. Girls rarely.

Yea srsly, the fights are really stupid, only the ghetto kids are the ones that fight =.="  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Never understood suicide by bullying. Do not mean to sound rude, but the majority of people who kill themselves do to bullying did something really stupid to deserve a little harassment. Like the girls who illegally ( under 18 ) send n***s of themselves to guys or friends or people who act like an idiot to get noticed. They should take it with a grain of salt, realize they had a major screw up and just not do it again instead of going "wah" and killing themselves.

Kitten was bullied for years by other girls because every guy liked her and unlike most girls, she is actually nice to people too, even if they don't deserve it. Had a precious stuff animal thrown in the trash by someone who was jealous. Was punched by a girl who wanted Kitten's boyfriend. Still harassed on occasion by Master's gal pal, but just seriously, don't respond, don't be bothered and they'll stop. Cry and act like a victim and they'll do it more. No one's opinion is more important then your own. Not trying to be preachy, just the narcissist speaking. cat_xd

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers