Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 pm
So I have this idea on a roleplay based around the Eragon series. and the idea is

It's been two hundred years since the end of Galbatorix, and the lands were peaceful. The times were wonderful and the dragon riders were under the careful instruction of their Head. Eragon Bromson is still the Head Dragon Rider. Having now trained some two hundred dragon riders and keeping the peace. There is a council of eight dragon riders; the two Urgals, the two dwarves the two human, the two elven, and then the head of the council is Eragon, making nine.

Well while Eragon was away, one of the older dragon riders came through and killed everyone. Repeating Galbatorix's awful plot two hundred years ago.

No one exactly knows who it was, but that it came through unexpectedly and massacred all the dragons. It seemed harmless enough before the massacre, just another rider coming home to learn more, but after night fall, all hell broke loose. Dragon Riders were pitted against dragon riders, and dragons against dragons. Not one knew who had done it, and all of the riders were blaming each other. Soon only one remained and he was tortured and killed by the evil rider. All the Eldunari were taken as well, trapped in their misery, each was still able to give off energy.

When Eragon came home, he and Saphira were shocked and devastated that all of the dragons and riders were dead or gone, and all of the eggs that were stored there to be kept safe, were gone. Eragon was furious and went into hiding wondering what had happened. The only eggs left free are the five that are in Alagaesia. Each had only just arrived and were yet found a rider. It didn't help that Arya was one of the last three in Alagaesia that were there to help find dragon riders... A dwarf and a Urgal as well.

Who could have done such a thing? What could there possibly be to tempt someone into repeating this deed?

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 pm
I haven't read the third book, But I like this idea. It gives me a chance, potentially at least, to play with a character I thought up after seeing the movie for the first time.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Well if more people like the idea I shall create it here. It's in Barton Towns but there are only three people in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:57 am
Sounds interesting, though I'll join the one in Barton Town if you want more people in that one.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 am
I only have three people in that one, so if you want too you can. But I might put it in here, if it is a good idea. I don't want to put it here, if no one is going to join...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 am
Unfortunately, a lot of the rpers that were in here seem to have vanished for the most part. And some of the people who are left tend to randomly stop posting, so I'm not sure how well an rp will go in here anymore.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:12 am
If I can Come up with a good concept, I'll join the one you've got going in barton,and if you make one here, You can bet I'll join it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 am
I've noticed. But I think I shall try putting it in here as well. Just to see how it goes.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items