Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaliyah Iya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:30 pm
I hate my appearance
B.u.m.p.

Okay, I don't really hate myself. I am bothered by the fact that I am tall (5'5".) Is there anyone who can give me some advice like how can I love myself cause I don't think there are natural ways to get shorter.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 pm
well, five foot five isn't tall, to be honest. by that logic, i would be a giant, (i'm around five foot seven or eight).
you're petite, actually. emotion_yatta  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm
If I may ask what specifically about yourself do you hate? I'm not sure what you hate so I'm not sure what to tell you.....5'5 isn't a bad height, I'm just a hair over 5'6 myslef  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm
Normal size for a woman is 57 or 5 8. Your size is nice since most guys and clothing stores like that size. I am 6 1. so yea.  

KayaTesagi

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Well, what is the average height where you live? I know in America it's about 5'4" or something. Myself, I'm about 5'8". When my mom was growing up, she was the tallest in her age group, and she's 5'4". I was also the tallest in my grade level up until 4th grade, which was when I moved.

Anyways, there are some bright sides. You can reach stuff higher up then others.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm
I'm 22 and I am 5'1''... So.... ......  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Velvetica
I hate my appearance
B.u.m.p.

Okay, I don't really hate myself. I am bothered by the fact that I am tall (5'5".) Is there anyone who can give me some advice like how can I love myself cause I don't think there are natural ways to get shorter.

What are the things you dis like about yourself, other than your height? (btw your height is fine, your not tall at all your average height.) : o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm
shortie.
5'9" person here

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:18 pm
eek If your tall at 5'5 i must be a giant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 am
Being tall is good for a lot of things though, like reaching high places and making you look a bit more lean. I'm 5'9" myself and really the main thing about loving yourself is knowing you have flaws, but some of them really can benefit you in the long run  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

lunaofmars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:49 am
Geez, all you tall people xd . I'd love to be at least 5'5", im a few inches shy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 am
I think according to today's standards - you are average height for a woman and that is good. I am a few inches taller than you are so don't beat yourself up about it ^_^ you're the perfect height if you ask me. Not too tall and not too short =)

I knew of a girl that was 5'9'' and she wanted to be just a few inches shorter because she hated being tall, and I always wanted to be her height because for some reason I like being tall razz but I'm a bit odd like that.

I'm not sure if I can give much advice about self-esteem, but what I can say is that you should get a piece of paper and list all the good things about yourself. Sit there and come up with at least 5 things you like about yourself. Sometimes this helps because it makes a person realize that there is something that people will like about them.

I know everyone in this world is a unique individual! We are all made different and we are all unique in our own ways. We each have our own fingerprints, likes/dislikes, our own smell, and our own looks. Enjoy everything about yourself that makes you different and unique ^_^

I apologize I couldn't have been of anymore help. =/  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 pm
huh, didn't know that being 5ft 5in made me tall, haha.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games