Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP]Time to get out of the books (Rein and Lys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image Ruth sat with her back against the trunk of a tree a rather worn leather book in her hands. She was about half way through this book and her glasses slid slightly down her nose as she shifted to turn the page. Lifting a small grey and white paw, she gently pushed her glasses up her nose and settled back into reading.

Her ears flicked lightly to the sound of almost nothing near by her. it was fall and most of the birds had fled for warmer areas so the singing of birds wasn't as noticeably. Her bristly looking tail flicked lightly, a small movement. her fur was thick and dense and always had been so she often didn't worry too much about the early bites of fall.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 am
User Image

Tamahome was out and about looking for something of interest. Employment had been rather slow since the passing of Halloween with no spotting of thugs or evil things that caused a menace. So he strutted along seeking something else. A leaf lightly brushed cross his head which he brushed off. Cold months were setting in soon and he hadn't done very much to stock up.

As Tama followed a worn path he approached a tree whose leaves were still clinging to their branches. Beneath its thick frame there sat a girl that seemed to be engrossed in a book. He never understood the book types but they definitely could teach you a lot. He chuckled to himself as he approached her, "Whatcha reading bookworm?" Tamahome noted her thick coat understanding why the fall wouldn't bother her.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 pm
Rein_Carnation

She glanced up as she heard an unfamiliar voice. Deep grey eyes peered at him a moment, like she meant to try and get a read on him for a moment before a small friendly smile graced her face. "A gathering of short stories about some rather fascinating scientific fictions. It's some times nice to see where the minds of others wander." She lowered the book enough so that a glimpse of a page could be seen. It was covered in a sketch of a peculiar item something that seemed like it could possibly some day be of this world yet not at the same time.

Sitting up a bit more, she marked her place and set the book aside closed on the ground next to her. Drawing her glasses off, she cleaned the lenses with her shirt and the fog of her breath eying each lens speculatively against the light. Once satisfied they were void of smudges, she replaced her glasses and looked to him once more. "Out for a nice walk in the crisp fall air?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:25 pm
lysia_nyteblade

He smirked , "Yeah I guess you could say that. Employment has been really slow" he said with a small sigh.

"You always come out here to read..." he paused, "Uh what's your name?" the martial arts fighter had one of those moments of feeling stupid. Clearing his throat," I mean I can't say hey you or you know..." Now he really was feeling like a heel.

"Name is Tamahome by the way." there he said his name and hopefully she'd give him hers. Then things could move a little faster in the verbal department. He scratched his head wondering what else to say without being stupid.

"So in those short stories you learned anything interesting? I hear sometimes they carry secrets to things like treasure or adventures. If you need help with anything I can offer my services". He stood there tall then as the breeze tussled playfully in his hair. He was never that great with intro conversations but once you got to know him better a whole new world formed before your very eyes.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm
Rein_Carnation

She offered a small smile and slowly stood up brushing the bits of leaves and twigs out of her skirt before picking up her book, hugging it to her chest as though it were something precious. "I'm Ruth, It's nice to meet you Tamahome." She extended one paw to him in greeting.

"I do always come out doors to read. Unless that is the weather isn't favorable for it. Usually the sun makes for great reading light." She looked around her and into the sky as if to give weight to her point. Her rather large rounded ears flicked back then forward once more, giving a small wiggle. "Really? Hidden secrets? I wouldn't know much about that but I suppose that maybe there could be.."

She looked down at her book and pondered long and hard. " Thanks... If I find any secrets I'll let you know so you can help me try to crack their codes.." She looked up with another small smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:53 pm
Tamahome grinned for he had gotten her name now and attention. He thought to himself though she really needs to get out and get some air. He never was one to understand logic but what he did know was this lil girl with the fluffy ears was quite charming. She just needed to have a little fun...

"Hmm maybe you should check again. Ya know read it really close because those stories always have something hidden in them. Besides if you do find one I can assist you in finding whatever it is you're seeking" he noted with a nod. He was a certified marital artist after all that wouldn't stand for a lady to get bullied or hurt.

"Give it a try. I'll wait and see if anything happens. Besides since I was growing up I learned a few things... Reading is always the start to an adventure. Its always best to get out there and do something once you found a clue."

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm
Rein_Carnation

She blinked deep grey eyes a few times before looking down at the book she held. Squeezing it to her chest once more, she opened it up and looked inside. "Hrm.. let's see... What short story shall we look for clues in?" Holding out the book, she pointed at the table of contents. "What looks good to you? There's 'Genius of the Species', 'And He Built a Crooked House'.." She hummed peeing over the book from the top of it.

"Oh I know! There's a story about these creatures from well... out side of our own word like as in .. up there outside." She said pointing to the sky. "Well these creatures display an ant-like Group behavior... and are very protective of their leader, not unlike our ants protecting their queen." She smiled wondering about the possibilities. "You think that's a good lead?? We could scout about.. see if there is any faes around that are anything like that." Her tail gave a small flick in anticipation to his anser.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games