Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Skye Endless Realm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1Tsuki

King Bunny

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:12 am
If you were a TinierMe user, go check out the links below You can read all about it in the creators deviantART journal. A few members of my TM family have joined and I'll be playing with them once it opens up.

DA Journal

Skye Website

Click Here to sign up for Skye. The creator asks for a selfy screenshot to post on her tumblr so that people can see and remember your selfy in the gallery. Just wanted to show people this new site I found. *runs off*

EDIT/UPDATE:
Quote:
New form for sending in your Selfies!
Sorry!!! The old form isn't working anymore right now, so I (Melissa/MuddyMelly) am making this one - that doesn't take Selfy image files, sadly... But will record down your e-mail addresses so that I can send you your exclusive item code(s) when the game goes live!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHVvZHhYOVk2elFjcWNNb3pvcDRib3c6MQ  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Thanks for the links!~  

jessungiii

Lonely Seeker

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Steve Shion

Shadowy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm
Nifty!
I wonder what kind of screen shot would be best?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 pm
@[]@ AH MY GOSH!! My sister was really giddy about everyone sending in Selfies and liking the page!!! ;; w ;; Thank you all so much~ the coders are hard at work and my sis is answering questions nonstop! We really appreciate all the support from y'all!! emotion_kirakira

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 pm
Exrael
@[]@ AH MY GOSH!! My sister was really giddy about everyone sending in Selfies and liking the page!!! ;; w ;; Thank you all so much~ the coders are hard at work and my sis is answering questions nonstop! We really appreciate all the support from y'all!! emotion_kirakira

WAIT. WAIT.
YOUR SISTER?
HOLY.
She's one pro. heart

Joined and liked obviously. ; u;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm
I can see why everyone is liking Skye like crazy, I'm myself really excited uvu!!

@Exrael: Your sister and the Heart Level Up guys are doing an amazing job TuT, everything looks really nice! And I can see all the work the questions are giving her. I would like to send a bit of encouragement and all the best luck of the world towards the team *O*!  

Mia the alchemist

Blessed Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Arcueilx

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am
Definitely trying this. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 pm
Manipulatory
Exrael

WAIT. WAIT.
YOUR SISTER?
HOLY.
She's one pro. heart

Joined and liked obviously. ; u;

MANIII T^T You're too sweet!! Thank you so much for liking it!! TAT
I'll be sure to pass you all lotsa phat loots when they do come out!

Now i'm just circling the Skye page wondering who you are on FB. ; w; But if you'd rather keep it a secret then it's all good! gaia_kittenstar

Currently they're trying to make the closet system and spruce up forums, like making layers adjustable and such! yum_puddi
I haven't been that much in the know since i haven't hung out with them in a while, but they do have a server and everything! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:38 pm
Mia the alchemist
I can see why everyone is liking Skye like crazy, I'm myself really excited uvu!!

@Exrael: Your sister and the Heart Level Up guys are doing an amazing job TuT, everything looks really nice! And I can see all the work the questions are giving her. I would like to send a bit of encouragement and all the best luck of the world towards the team *O*!

Wao, thank you so much!! ;; w ;; We really appreciate y'all's help and the outpouring of support!

We'll make sure to crack down on our coders! 3nodding George just got back from his Thanksgiving trip, and since Sagar has a regular job outside of Skye, work will hopefully speed up soon! ^^

At the least, there should be a beta signup working soon! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The link currently doesn't work on the Skye website, but i hope they get that fixed soon~ =w=;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:40 pm
Arcueil of Huron
Definitely trying this. emotion_bigheart

Wao, thank you so much!! ; v ; We'll give it our best!!

I'm not directly involved in the art/coding myself, since i'm slogging along the medical school track, but i'll definitely try to give input on what y'all like! ^^

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:47 pm
Exrael

MANIII T^T You're too sweet!! Thank you so much for liking it!! TAT
I'll be sure to pass you all lotsa phat loots when they do come out!

Now i'm just circling the Skye page wondering who you are on FB. ; w; But if you'd rather keep it a secret then it's all good! gaia_kittenstar

Currently they're trying to make the closet system and spruce up forums, like making layers adjustable and such! yum_puddi
I haven't been that much in the know since i haven't hung out with them in a while, but they do have a server and everything! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Why wouldn't I like it? Found a twitter for it too, and followed that as well. Not sure if it's the official one but there's no harm!

Oh I haven't posted yet. <3
But I have a game account for all this. < u < It should be no problem to find it! I derp around as much on FB as I do on here. And if you ever need any help with it TELL ME.

yum_puddi
Ahhh I can't wait!
Everyone is really excited for the grand opening! I just hope I can nab my favorite name.
heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm
BEEN HEARING THIS A LOT 8/

ALREADY REGISTERED... I THINK, WELL THEY GAVE LINKS SO YEAH
O-O  

Harana Harana

Sinister Broadcast

Dangerous Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 pm
I've been creeping the facebook page for a while now, it really is a great idea and I can't wait for it to open up.

I just know it's going to be epic.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 pm
How's the status of Skye going? I am liking what I'm seeing so far.
What genre is the game? RP?
o uo any special mechanics that have been discussed yet?

I want to see developers notes :U

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Mei Xiaojie

Hopeful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Can't wait to check it out!!!