Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Pirate's Life For Me ((Me & Violin of Vanadiel))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 pm
Zarin, the son of a very powerful pirate, has spent his entire life around pirates, but never wanted to become one. But one event changed that forever. His father was betrayed by his first mate and the rest of the crew. In the attack, Zarin lost his left arm. He was able to rebuild a mechanical replacement, which was unthinkable during his time. Since then, he has built the Gear-Head Pirates. But over the years, Zarin came into contact with his father's first mate, and his entire crew was slaughtered except for his first mate ____ who was able to survive thanks to her quick thinking. It's been 2 years since then. Zarin gave command to _____ for those 2 years while he trained in secret. He has been training on a remote island that only ____ knows the location of. Zarin's 2 years are up now. So what happens when ____ appears with their ship off the coast?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:27 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: The first captain of the Gear-Head Pirates, he has vowed revenge on his father's first mate for not only the murder of his father, but his crew as well. When Zarin had first created the Gear-Head Pirates, he made it a ritual that the right hand of a new member would be cut off and replaced with a robotic one. Zarin has finished his two years of training alone. It is now time for him to retake his title as Captain of the Gear-Head Pirates.
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:17 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:00 pm
bigbubz1

I volunteer as tribute- I mean first mate.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:36 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Alright. Go ahead and make your profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 pm
Name: Dia Reid
Bio: Dia is the daughter of a blacksmith who had no idea how to raise a proper lady alone hence Dia's "lovely" personality. She would visit the local bars and be taken care of by the women who taught her how to be charming and at least act feminine. She was honored to be a member of Zarin's ship and eventually his first mate. No man questioned or challenged her title or abilities. Dia now worries about Zarin and his mission as she sails towards his direction.
Pic: User Image  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am
_Violin of Vanadiel_

((I'll start us off))
It had been 2 years since Zarin and Dia's crew was slaughtered by his father's first mate. Zarin, now 18 years old, has been training alone on a remote jungle island. Right now, he had just finished his training session and was washing off in a waterfall near the beach. Zarin was naked from the waist up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 am
bigbubz1

Dia sailed confidently, her hands steadily tilting the steering mechanism but she was careful not get too close as she dropped the anchor down into the water. She was awaiting this reunion with her captain after two whole years. Dia leapt into the shallow water and trudged onto the shore itself. "Wooo." She sang, releasing giggles. Okay maybe she should have waited to indulge herself in the ale and rum on the ship. Dia stumbled for several steps and squinted her chestnut eyes at the figure in a waterfall. Mermaid? No, that's Zarin!

"Hey! I see you've been expecting me beautiful!" She shouted. Dia began running to the waterfall, her boots kicking sand up.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:49 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Zarin heard Dia's voice behind him and turned around. He grinned when he saw her. Zarin walked over to her as he dried off and grabbed his shirt and cloak. His metallic arm was gleaming. "Hey. It's been a while Dia." Zarin could smell the alcohol on her breath. "Just like old times, you can't stay away from the rum." Zarin smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm
bigbubz1

Dia shrugged her shoulders, snatching her hat off of her head and holding it to her chest. "Oi, I was just celebrating..for about a week." She said to him. Her eyes swept over him and she stepped back to analyze him with a smirk on her face. "Zarin? Did ya make any friends? A coconut perhaps?" She joked.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Zarin smiled. "Very funny. Unfortunately, I was alone except for the local wildlife. Though I did miss the weekly parties that we threw together for us and the crew. How did recruiting of the new crew go? How many survived the initiation?" Zarin could still remember how reluctant Dia was to get a robotic hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm
bigbubz1

Dia stared back at the ship and scratched the back of her head nervously. "Only...y'know...three." She admitted. "But they are really charming fellows, I promise ya." She looked back to him quickly, trying to assure him. Sighing, she placed her hand to her forehead and began talking slower. "I could've gotten more I assume but all I came across were babies and squeamish pigs. Not that I can blame them."  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Zarin smiled. "It's fine Dia. I mean it was about a year or so before we got more people on our crew. Before that, it was just you and me." Zarin saw the ship out in the deeper water. "How about we head on board and you introduce me to the new crew?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:06 am
Dia looked back to the ship with a grin, her eyes brightly shining in the sun and she took off running. She leap and her foot caught in the net on the side. Dia pulled herself up and over the railing, landing on her feet with a thud. "Boys!" She called. Her boots traveled above where the men resided and she heard what sounded like a stick beat against the boards from below.

"Come meet your captaain!~"

A young male burst from the door and he sprinted to stand in front of Dia. "Calm down Terry boy. You'll meet him, he's not going anywhere." The sixteen year old boy smiled weakly and cleared his throat. He was blonde and blue eyed. Naive and Adventurous. Very easy to recruit. Those other two were slightly more challenging.

"Sorry sir."

Dia didn't have a problem with being called sir, but she stared at him strangely and without a word. "Oh, alright then."

_Violin of Vanadiel_

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Zarin jumped up and pulled himself over the railing. He landing on the deck with a thud. He smiled, seeing that he was finally back on the ship that he was born and raised. He also saw that Dia had recruited some good men, especially Terry. Zarin could tell that he had a lot of potential as a navigator and sharpshooter. "You did a good job recruiting them Dia. I can tell by just looking at Terry that he has a lot of potential."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games