14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯуѕ ɋυεѕϯѕ

User Image

space'Ello, ladies! I'm Cara MiaKitty, or Mia. And I am le questing! I have so many pretty pretty avatars that I want to be able to afford. Most of them are specific to the seasons or holidays, although I also have a few fun color-coded ones that I really like. Aaaaaand they are mostly all SUPER expensive because, hey, what can I say, I have expensive tastes. Soooo, this is my quest thread! I will also be setting one up in the Quest Forum, but no sense in viewing that one, since it's the same as this one. I'll be including all donators in both, with the names of guild donators written in PERIWINKLE. Extra-specially generous donations, like huge hoards of gold or actual items, will be written in NEON PINK because that's how I roll, and if they are guild members who made extra special donation, they will be GRADIENT because it's PRETTYFULS.

spaceSo, a little about me! I am 21 years old, from Texas, USA and unlike my traitorous friends I LOVE IT HERE. I have many varied interests, and many varied personality quirks. Such as, when it comes to my design choices, I'm very girly and frilly and impractical, but when it comes to... well, anything else, I'm very practical and a little OCD. I'm a neat-freak when it comes to everything except my bedroom, which is a disaster. Aaaand, I'm a bit of a spaz. My Pony Friends (yes, I and a group of friends love MLP and get together to watch at least two episodes at least once a week) have decided that I am a cross between Pinkie Pie and Rarity, which is cool with me 'cuz they're MAH FAVORITES. I also love Sitcoms, my favorite being How I Met Your Mother. Aaaand I love scary things; my favorite 'drama' shows are Supernatural and The Walking Dead, which seems to surprise people. I LOVE ZOMBIES. Zombie movies, zombie shows, zombie comics, and certainly not the least, zombie GAMES. I am getting a lot more into video games lately, seeing as my fiancee is a gamer and will be going into game programming when he gets his degree. We both work at the GameStop around the corner from our house, which is RAD because it's GameStop and our bosses and most of the coworkers are also rad. When it comes to games, my favorites are Portal, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Pokemon Soul Silver. I like a lot of others, but those are mah favs.

spaceThe most important things to know about me are thus: I LOVE KITTEHS. They are AWESOME. I have six, and would have more if I could. I also love... well, all other animals, really. I have a dog as well, and she is the cutest, sweetest little dog EVER. As is my kitty-cat. the one that is actually MY cat and not the family cat. But, even more important that than, I LOVE my fiancee. He is the most wonderful, extra-specially amazing guy EVER. And I LOVE HIM. So, that's it.

spaceBelow, you will find as follows: My Quest Avatars, Hilighted Quest Avatar (the top priority!), Completed Quest Avatars and the List of Donators.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm
ℓε ɋυεѕϯ αѵαϯαʀѕ

User Image

St. Valentine's Day Avatar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Secret Retreat Uncanny Form Elven Ears (David) Pink Honeymoon Camisole
Audrey's Pink Strap Heels Sexy Present
Sparkling Heart Lantern Lovely Heart Clouds Faustine's Bottle All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils

Total Cost: 4,797,157g Total Left: 3,691,277g

Celestial Avatar
Superior Form Elven Ears
Scenic Tea Party The Adumbral Empress Sapphire Milady Skirt Melodious Witchcraft Galaxy Vest Head of Dreams

Total Cost: 951,299g Total Left: 862,149g

Jack O'Belle Avatar
Uncanny Form Elven Ears (David) Raider Shih's Garment Striped Stockings Infernal Seduction
Jack's 2k12 Widebrim Hat Secret Retreat Oculus Magica
Ghoul's Acre Her Infernal Majesty Pumpkin Spice Mistress High Heels Kottan Bell Pumpkin Orange Shredded Skirt

Total Cost: 1,612,890g Total Left: 357,840g

Dreamweaver Avatar
Uncanny Form Elven Ears (David) Mournful Wail Mythrill High Elf Skirt Night Weaver
Yemaya's Pearl Angelic Camisole Ancient Defender

Total Cost: 758,870g Total Left: 267,000g

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:38 pm
ℓε ɧιℓιɠɧϯε∂ αѵαϯαʀ

User Image

St. Valentine's Day Avatar
Secret Retreat Uncanny Form Elven Ears (David) Pink Honeymoon Camisole
Audrey's Pink Strap Heels Sexy Present
Sparkling Heart Lantern Lovely Heart Clouds Faustine's Bottle All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils

Total Cost: 4,797,157g Total Left: 3,691,277g

So, this is literally the most expensive avi I've ever made, and I would REALLY like to be able to get her. All donations are so so SO appreciated. My goal for all my holiday avi's is to be able to wear them for an entire week. I'm starting the questing with the Faustine's Bottle because it's HELLA expensive and one of the most important parts of the outfit.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 pm
ℓε cσɱρℓεϯε∂ αѵαϯαʀѕ

User Image

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 pm
ℓε ɋυεѕϯ ∂σηαϯσʀѕ

User Image

RainbowPop26 Pearl Milady Skirt
aiacandy Red Poinsettia Hairpiece and 1,000g
Captain Silas Manner 100k
Anonymous Friend White Delight

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:20 pm
ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceSoooooo my quest thread is officially LIVE! ... here in the guild, at least! Anyhoo, I am really really REALLY hoping you gals are generous and get me my Christmas avy in time, I LOVE HER SO MUCH! She's just so damn pretty! Any donations are much loved, of COURSE, and thank you all in advance! If you can't donate, feel free to chat or bump here, that is also much appreciated! AAAAND if you don't have a snazzy bump to use, you can feel free to use the one below, no link or anything, just, ya know, don't tell people you made it, please!

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t375/Cara_MiaKitty/Gaia Online/Cara Mia Banners/bumps.png[/img][/align]

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm
ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceSoooo major props to RainbowPop26 for donating a Pearl Milady Skirt for my Christmas avatar! She didn't post, but still THANK YOU SO MUCH! Still need a little under 300k for the last two items, so please please PLEASE donate, even the smallest, most itty bitty amount of gold will help!

spaceAlso, I am adding a quest bar to the hilighted quest, since all the gold I receive from here will be going towards that. Since I'm doing Christmas events and such I want to make sure I have money in my account for those things, so I need to keep my quest gold count separate. That'll be up shortly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 pm
Good luck! I'd donate more, but I'm on a secret santa event this year, and I'm trying not to spend so much since drawing lots are on the 20th. x3  

aiacandy

High-functioning Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:29 pm
ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceThank you SO SO much! The Poinsettia Hairpiece is my favorite part of the whole ensemble, I built the entire avy around it! Had trouble finding a good hairstyle because I like red hair and didn't want to use red hair with the red hairpiece... THANK YOU!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

I'll donate to ye heart It's good to give around the holidays and I've been in a giving mood lately.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 pm
ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceThank 'ee, Thank 'ee, Thank 'ee! *big smile* Almost got it all! Just a wee bit off from my White Delight!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 am
Cara MiaKitty
ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceThank you SO SO much! The Poinsettia Hairpiece is my favorite part of the whole ensemble, I built the entire avy around it! Had trouble finding a good hairstyle because I like red hair and didn't want to use red hair with the red hairpiece... THANK YOU!

User Image

Aww it is such a nice hairpiece. Good luck with the (last?) item! <3  

aiacandy

High-functioning Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 pm
ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceA very good friend was lovely and gave me my White Delight, so my avatar is COMPETE! SQUEE! SO HAPPY! So, that's done... now onto my Valentine's Day avi! She is so expensive... I feel a bit guilty of how expensive she is... it's that blasted Faustine's Bottle... I use it all the time on my dream avi's and always take it off because of its price, but... I just use it so much! So I figured, I'm obviously going to use it. Might as well go ahead and quest for it!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points