Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Telling Someone How You Feel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 am
So I have this mega-crush on a girl in my Cellular Biology class named Julie, and I would love to tell her how I feel but I'm awfully shy (seriously, I finally got the courage to wear makeup today (that's how bad it is)). I feel like she might like me, but only because of the quick glances she makes at me (not that I'm looking-okay, maybe just a little), but for all I know my crush is so mega, that I'm tricking myself into thinking she likes me. For all I know she could be making those quick glances because she simply just wants to talk-about biology.

Anyway, for homosexual male and females, do you find it frightening when you like someone but your not sure you should make the first move because you don't know if that person is gay or lesbian? How do you know if someone likes you and how do you handle this problem? What was your first crush or first time asking someone out?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 pm
Girly the only thing you can do is ask her.  

DrksStoryteller9000

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 am
Oh that's always the fun experience
The guy that I'm interested in and starting to go on a couple dates - I had an immediate crush after meeting him for the first time. Ultimately, it came down to talking, asking what he was into - one thing led to another, and things are starting to roll it seems.

Really... you gotta ask or talk to the person about it. Sometimes taking that jump, especially towards someone you're crushing on, can be the best thing to do even as frightening as it may become.  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games