Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Alecto's Den

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

☀ #FF7400 ☀ #BF3030 ☀ #A64500 ☀ #FFC173

Enrollment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Alecto Skylos Kidomonas
      we rise as threeAlecto | Megaera | Tisiphone
      Female
      Hellhound (Demon)
      Fire Manipulation Alecto hails from a family of hellhounds that are very fire-based, so she can do minor fire manipulation, but nothing too drastic. Mostly just fireballs or setting tiny things on fire.

PERSONALITY
              Alecto She is considered the main personality and the most amiable and ‘normal’ of the three. Alecto is a friendly ghoul who finds comfort in large groups and interacting with others. She also finds purpose in being helpful to others, especially her friends. For the most part, she is a pacifist, but has no qualms about fighting for the sake of protecting something important to her. Alecto becomes even more protective when it comes to her friends. Alecto’s defining feature, however, is her loyalty. Even if she disagrees with a friend or does not want to do something, she is willing to stay by their side. Once she considers someone a friend, it’s difficult to get her to stay away. Much like a loyal dog, she has a desire to please and can perform quite well when she concentrates enough. Otherwise, she is more playful and a bit on the lazy side.

Megaera Alecto may forgive, but Megaera won’t. She is the personality that will almost always hold a grudge for whatever misdeeds done to her. She is much quieter than the other two personalities, but underneath the silence is a mind scheming for revenge. Megaera has a curious mind that prefers to sit down and read, but usually can’t because Alecto is often in control. She holds a slight grudge against Alecto because of it, but still acts rather tame. Unlike the other two, Megaera is more observant and the extra brains when Alecto needs it.

Tisiphone Tisiphone is the most aggressive and masculine of the trio. She loves sports and is filled with boundless energy. While she could devote herself to productive things, she prefers to use them to do destructive things. Tisiphone finds joy in tearing things apart, whether it be a physical object or something not tangible, such as relationships. She is crueler than Alecto and Megaera; she has no qualms about hurting others for the sake of her own entertainment. Unlike Megaera, Tisiphone relies more on physical strength than intellectual strength. When she gets angry she does not mull over a plan, but immediately retaliates with a fight.

REASON Unlike her family, Alecto has a difficult time with her other personalities. She was sent to Amity in hopes that gaining more worldly experience and meeting others may help her cope.

FEAR ABILITIES
              FIERY STARE (DOUBLETAKE Y2) Her eyes glow even brighter, and as you look into her eyes you feel like you can't move, allowing her to attack twice.

THREE HEADS
              (THE CHARGE Y1) She temporarily transforms into her natural form with three heads and uses her multiple jaws to snap at multiple targets.

TRIVIA
              height is 5'5"
              youngest out of 3 siblings

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm
      KIDOMONAS CLAN
              A pack of hellhounds that are said to arise from the flickering fires of collected souls that burn bright, refusing to dissipate. Certain members claim Cerberus to be an ancient ancestor of theirs, but the lack of similarities bring this claim under scrutiny; however, it certainly explains the clan's reverence toward the number '3'. Family units are always created in terms of three, whether that means two parental units and one child, or bearing three children. In rare cases, certain individuals may also bear three individual personalities, who are regarded highly and fervently protected within the pack.

The Kidomonas pack resides primarily in volcanic areas, but may occasionally be seen living in other parts of Halloween. They are highly-resistant to lava, heat, and fire, which makes volcanoes an ideal place for them, since they prefer to reside amongst themselves and not interact with outsiders.

FAMILY
              Father text
              Mother text
              Sibling 1 text
              Sibling 2 text

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:12 pm
      POSSESSIONS
              item name && description
              item name && description
              item name && description
              item name && description

Pets
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm
      CLUBS
              club name && description
              club name && description
              club name && description

EMBLEMS
      User Image
      GIVEN

RECEIVED

User Image