No... I can google it xd  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 pm
Ahh... Diet food...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 pm
XxAriaxX
No... I can google it xd

lol google is magic. My husband is really bad at it. For example, he was looking to research and find a specific Native American tribe that embraced homosexuality. So naturally he types in "Native American sex".....not so helpful.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm
A Redhead Angel
XxAriaxX
No... I can google it xd

lol google is magic. My husband is really bad at it. For example, he was looking to research and find a specific Native American tribe that embraced homosexuality. So naturally he types in "Native American sex".....not so helpful.
lol !! If you are interesting in diet... You don't need to spend money on a company that sell diet food in plastic bag...

I used to watch Dr. Oz show (It's American), and he often has shows about how to lose weight and... all the recipes can be found in his website (supposely) and it's all food you can buy in the supermarket no need to buy ''diet food''.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm
XxAriaxX
A Redhead Angel
XxAriaxX
No... I can google it xd

lol !! If you are interesting in diet... You don't need to spend money on a company that sell diet food in plastic bag...

I used to watch Dr. Oz show (It's American), and he often has shows about how to lose weight and... all the recipes can be found in his website (supposely) and it's all food you can buy in the supermarket no need to buy ''diet food''.

It is a nutritional supplement, not really diet food. You can use it for weight loss, but you can also use it for muscle building, nutritional value, or even weight gain. My OBGYN uses it and actually encouraged me to do one shake a day for the nutritional value(30% of your vits and mins for the day, except iron it is only 5%) and because this baby is apparently vegan and won't let me eat meat so protein is hard to get. lol

I was just curious if anyone else has heard of it or used it.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces