Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

20 years after the Teen Titans and H.I.V.E Academy were reformed, Snow Raven, Ghost and other Heroes rebuilt the Justice League to help keep peace on Earth. Many Heroes have protégés to train in the hopes that they will take their places as protectors of the Earth. But with the new League rebuilt, the Villains have began to be more crafty with their attacks, keeping the League distracted while they get away with their real goal. Perhaps a new Team is needed to take on the villains who the League is too distracted to see. Will the heroes triumph over evil? Will evil overcome the heroes? What role will you play?

Places We Will Be
The Hall of Justice
The Watchtower
Mount Justice
Cadmus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 pm
No godmodding, cybering, etc. you will be given one warning and if you continue, I will obliterate your character and kick you out of the rp
PM profiles to SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Send PM as "Don't call us Sidekicks" for The Team
The Profiles for Justice League should be entitled "Leave it to the League"
Villain's as "See the Light"
Other as "I don't need your Junior Justice League."
Try not to do one liners, but I understand if your character is unable to do much at the moment (happens to me quite often...)
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such. I understand the occasional mistake since I've made about fifty while typing this up, but please proof read before posting
Some romance is okay and violence is obviously required, but don't over due it
Don't kill someones character or important NPCs without permission from the person controlling the character and/or me
Don't be a d**k
Please tell me if you'll be gone for more than 2 days. It's just plain rude.
If you are gone for a week without warning, then I will remove your character from any activity going on so others may continue without worry.
If you continue to be gone, I will delete your character
Minnta Aloripma and I are the joint controllers of the rp, so you need to listen to her as well. Especially if I am not online. If any issues arise, pm one of us and we'll try to sort it out
I can change, add, and subtract rules if I must

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm
The Team {Not accepting any members at this moment.}
1. Fade
2. Archer
3. PsychoStick
4. Deadzone
5. Datascape

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Hero/Villain Name[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname: [/b][i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age: [/b][i](13-18 if you're a Team member, anyone else can be older but not younger than 13)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Race: [/b][i](Are you a metahuman, normal, not human at all? No vampires or werewolves though. And you can only be demons/angels if you have very good reasons for being so)[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills: [/b][i](Up to three non-overly powerful ones, and if it is strong there must be draw backs to it.)[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i](At least two)[/i]
[b]Side: [/b][i](The Team, Justice League, Villans)[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b][i](Optional and I can change it if you tell me)[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 pm
The Team

User Image

Fade

Basics:
Name: Asterael Croe
Nickname: Aster
Race: Meta
Abilities/Skills: Telepathy, illusionist
Weaknesses: She can only use her telepathy when touching people, and the bigger the illusion, the harder it is to maintain
Side: The Team

Biography
Asterael lost her parents at a young age and grew up in an orphanage where she was often bullied due to being mute. She was able to endure it by creating a 'dream world' for herself with her illusions. She was eventually discovered by the new League and was added the new Young Justice team.

Extra:
Crush: None yet
Theme: Happyness of Marionette
Other: She's mute and rather short (around 5'2")
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Archer

Basics:
Name: Vonna King-Jones
Nickname: Vee
Race: human
Abilities/Skills: Exceptionally skilled archer, also uses trick arrows and various bows, acrobatics
Weaknesses: She has a weak knee thanks to an old injury, and it will often act up unexpectedly. She also can't focus on her surroundings when she's aiming at a target. This often gets her in trouble because it leaves her vulnerable to attack from the side or behind.

Biography
Vonna is the granddaughter of Suzanne "Cissy" King-Jones, the former heroine known as Arrowette. Vonna has always admired the sport of archery and took it up after an accident ended her gymnastics career in middle school. She visits her grandmother often to train and receive archery tips from her. One day while Vonna was practicing in her grandmother's backyard, she was attacked by a rabid dog. She shot the animal and killed it in order to keep it from attacking her grandmother. Seeing what Vonna had done to protect her, Cissy went into the house and brought out her own bows and arrows, including the trick arrows she'd used as Arrowette, and gave them to Vonna. The elderly woman told her granddaughter to use the weapons wisely and only to protect others as she had in shooting the dog.

Extra:
Theme: Every Rose Has its Thorns
Other:
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

PsychoStick

Basics:
Name: Lewis Grimm
Nickname: Psycho, Booker , Grimmy
Race: Half-Super on his mother's side
Abilities/Skills: Flight, Summoning (Will Elaborate) Telekinesis
Weaknesses: Bullets

Biography
The son of the Titan Arcana and another superherorine, Lewis had a fairly normal childhood despite both his parent's occupations. Once he was old enough to read, he took interest in his grandfather's enchanted book and found he was capable of calling out the creatures inside. His parents came home to Lewis playing tag with a couple of Wood Sprites. Soon after that, they began teaching him to use his gifts for good. Then puberty came and Lewis demonstrated he inherited more than just his mother's good looks, by throwing a tree over the house like a football. Since then, Lewis has been under strict tutelage from his parents to control his powers and not be like his grandfather.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme: The Dumb Song
Other: Can get a little crazy sometimes
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image

Deadzone

Basics:
Name: William Harding
Nickname: Will
Abilities/Skills: Able to create four portals that are able to redirect anything that enters the first portal into it's pared portal anywhere withing one hundred meters of him. Any attack that enters the portal is amplified a bit on the exiting from the dimension it travels in between.
Weaknesses: Can't make more then four portals at once. Two to absorb and two for the expelled redirection. If he doesn't have a second portal up to redirect the attack it hits him on a mental level. He has to be able to see the area to be able to create a portal there since it is created with his eyes.

Biography
The son of the now turned Hero Brink. William kept by his mother until he turned 14 and finally told of his father. He didn't know much about him so showed little interest in him when told about him. He set out to join the titan's not knowing that his father was a part of them until just recently. He is still distant from the man but is slowly starting to come around a bit better.

Extra:
Crush: No one so far
Theme: None
Other: Hero Suit
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

User Image

Datascape

Basics:
Name: Skye Zane
Nickname: Digit, D, Hacker
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Heightened senses, able to materialize solidified data as weapons or creatures she creates through her gauntlet on her right hand (only able to create two at a time), and great hacking skills.
Weaknesses: She’s not much if she doesn’t have her gauntlet, whether it breaks, malfunctions, or just happens to not have it on her. She has the same weaknesses and limitations as a normal human.
Side: Heroes

Biography
Skye came from a wealthy family which is how she was able to get the best equipment for herself. At a young age she took an interest in technology and she became a somewhat genius when it came to machines. She also developed other skills like learning how to fight and gymnastics mostly through her parents’ wishes, wanting their daughter to be able to defend herself. She invented the gauntlet she wears which enable her to use her abilities as well as hacking through a holographic interface. Bored of the same old routines of the rich, she left home in the dead of night to do something more exciting.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme:
Other: Wears a black mask that covers the top half of her face.
Gaia Name: Forever_Hikaru

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:01 pm
Justice League

User Image

Snow Raven

Basics:
Name: Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth
Nickname: Snow, Rae
Abilities/Skills: Soul-self, telekinesis, teleportation, power blasts, pain absorption/healing, can sense magic use, holds a separate dimension within her soul-self (summoning this dimension takes a lot of her energy, so she limits herself to only using it three times per battle), hand-to-hand skills. She also has a telepathic link to her husband.
Weaknesses: Bright lights, her friends and family
Side: Justice League

Biography
Rowena is the former leader of the Teen Titans and is now a member of the Justice League. A few years after aging out of the Teen Titans, Rowena married her fellow Titan Tyler Owens, codename: Ghost. She now works alongside him in the Justice League. Ghost is currently maintaining radio silence on a mission of his own and has left Rowena to lead the League by herself. It's a job that takes a lot of her patience at times, and she wishes he would return so she could have his support.

Extra:
Crush: Ghost
Theme: Story of a Ghost
Other: Rowena and Tyler have a son who was a member of The Team. Their son has recently disappeared, and there is no sign of him on any of the planes of existence that Rowena can access.

User Image

Brink

Basics:
Name: Jacob Harding
Nickname: Brink,Grav, Jake
Race: Superhuman
Abilities/Skills: Manipulation of gravity anywhere within a twenty foot raidus of himself allowing him to increase or decrease the force gravity has on what ever is within that area by up to twenty-five times. Amplification of the force he exerts on anything he touches by upwards of fourty-times normal force. Has a full background in MMA fighting deriving his moves from a combination of Kung-fu and Jujitsu
Weaknesses: Use of his force amplification powers comes with a large strain on the muscles of his body and using it back to back at higher force without giving time to rest can cause sever muscle injuries.He is terrified of enclosed spaces smaller then that of an elevator. Normal things a human can be killed by.

Biography
A villain at one point twenty years ago jacob fought with the newly reformed Teem Titans on several occasions each one seeming only that he wanted to test himself against them. It was after a couple of years of this tho he was gotten the best of and sent to prison. Doing his time tho he was not incarcerated for very long as his crimes did not number that high and were considered minor compared of other super villians of the city his real crimes were only that of fighting the titans. Some time passed without a word or peep from him until he had apparently shown up on the Leagues radar. After coming in contact with a representative he was given a probationary trial to see if his word was true that he had changed. That was four years prior and since then has come off of this period and is now a full fledged member.

Extra:
Crush: (Optional and I can change it if you tell me)
Theme: Enter Free
Other: (Optional)
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

User Image

Dreamer

Basics:
Name: Viviane Ordale
Nickname: Viv
Race: Witch
Abilities/Skills: Spells and incantations, can enter/mess with people's dreams, can shift into a black cat
Weaknesses: Being prevented from speaking, cannot change forms on 'holy' ground (churches, ect.) and her spells are weakened

Biography
Viviane spent a good chunk of her life traveling, mostly to avoid people who would want to kill her for being a witch. Once most of the witch hunt madness died down, she was finally able to stay in one place for certain periods of time without seeming to overly suspicious. At least until people would start to notice that she wasn't aging at the same rate as everyone else. After awhile, the first Justice League came into existence though she stayed away from it, but when it was revived she decided that it might be fun to 'play' with the 'children'.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme: Get Out Alive
Other: She has two pupils in her left eye

User Image

Arcana

Basics:
Name: Jenos Grimm
Nickname:
Abilities/Skills: Jenos has a magic set of Tarot Cards that give him different abilities corresponding to the meaning of the card he uses. This enables him to adapt to a variety of situations in a fight.
Weaknesses: Bad Luck and Anything Lethal to Humans

Biography
Jenos was once a member of the Titans like Snow and Ghost. There he got a taste for heroics, eventually coming face to face with his Supervillain father. There was a point where Jenos had been tempted to turn away from everything he had done and work with his dad, but he subsequently decided the man wasn't worth it. After a long and drawn out fight, Jenos left his now gibbering father in an asylum and proceeded to take the man's book away, keeping it away from others like him. Years after that he got hitched to a Psychic and had a son, mostly retired, Jenos occasionally fights crime with the other League members when he's not at home doing something crazy.

Extra:
Crush: His wife, Karin Grimm
Theme: Overworld
Other:

User Image

Under the Suit

Blink

Basics:
Name: Clyde Wesson
Nickname: Quickdraw
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 198 lb
Abilities/Skills: After years of practice, Clyde has become a master of Mugai Ryu, He has acquired superhuman abilities with the help of exoskeleton, and has become an advanced hand-to-hand combatant capable of several styles.
Weaknesses: Absolutely refuses to kill (Sentient beings, unless able to reason past it), while the exoskeleton does allow for superhuman performance, it only allows for basic superhuman feats, such as benching at least one ton, etc. The suit cannot function properly if there are electronic interferences, such as chaff.

Biography
After remaining apart of the HIVE for sometime, Clyde eventually dropped out. He grew tired of everyone there, even breaking his shallow inner romance with Hex. Once on the streets, Clyde was abducted by the Opperman Corporation and put through all kinds of experiments to create the ultimate cybernetic soldier. The company succeeded. However, Clyde eventually freed himself of the company's mind control drugs that kept him under the company's thumb and escaped. From there Clyde lived out his life as a mercenary for hire. The cybernetic swordsman soon discover the ways of Mugai Ryu and wished to reform his life for his and make up for his past misdeeds as member of HIVE.

Extra:
Crush: None, but subject to change.
Theme: Serpentine
Other: While Clyde no longer uses guns, he is still a remarkable marksmen. As an ex-member of the HIVE, Clyde knows many of the members weaknesses. Clyde is also able to take the suit off, though doesn't find much reason to other than to shower or show his face.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:04 pm
Villains

User Image
(Without the rabbit ears)

Delira

Basics:
Name: Unknown
Nickname: Selena
Abilities/Skills: Can sense others powers, looking into her eyes causes people to go mad, ages much slower than normal
Weaknesses: Has to be in the same room to sense powers, madness lasts from a few minutes to an hour (depending on how long they look)
Side: Villain

Biography
Was the previous Headmistress of the H.I.V.E. Academy, but has passed the role onto another for reasons that only she and her successor know. Anything regarding her life before that is unknown making it seem as if she had appeared from nowhere. She is now the boss of a large gang of mercenaries that will do any job if the price is right.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Into the Madness
Other: Uses guns to fight, wears sunglasses to prevent unwanted madness

User Image

Mirror

Basics:
Name: Allen McShane
Nickname: Shane, Reflector
Race: Superhuman
Abilities/Skills: Allen is capable of reflecting any attack thrown at him, the problem is that he can only reflect three attacks at once, making hm vulnerable on the fourth simultaneous attack.
Weaknesses: Anything that would kill a mortal
Side: Villans

Biography
Allen was once a student at Hive Academy, he wasn't one of the best, but he wasn't too bad either, it wasn't until one of the Titans went undercover at the school that he began to get more and more aggressive. Having befriended and been betrayed by the one called Arcana, Allen decided he'd get his revenge, any way he could.

Extra:
Theme: Hatredcopter
Other: Is unaware PsychoStick is the son of Arcana.

User Image
((Ignore the fact that it says Jinx on the picture, please. And the grey skin.))

Hex

Basics:
Name: Katriana Violet
Nickname: Kitten, Black Kat, Kat
Abilities/Skills: Bad luck bolts, super speed, can share her speed through touch, martial arts skills
Weaknesses: If she loses contact with the ground, she can’t control her bad luck powers. Her emotions, just like with Snow Raven, are also a deterrent. If the emotion is too strong, she loses control.
Side: Villains

Biography
Katriana is the daughter of the former-H.I.V.E. Five leader-turned-superhero Jinx and the hero known as the Flash. As a result of her parentage, her aging slowed when she turned twenty-one, so she looks younger than she really is. Formerly a member of the H.I.V.E. Five, Katriana went solo after graduating from the H.I.V.E. Academy. She sometimes works alongside her former teammates, but most of the time she works alone.

Extra:
Crush: Morrigan
Theme: I Put A Spell on You
Other:

User Image

The Morrigan

Basics:
Name: Arielle Porter
Nickname: Ari, Morrigan
Abilities/Skills: Faster and stronger than a normal human, can change into a wolf, hooded crow, or white horse, can create three 'phantoms' to aide her in a fight, and can also create illusions that will target specific individuals minds so only certain people see it and not anyone who happens to be around.
Weaknesses: She can only target up to nine people with the illusions, can keep one phantom around all day but it's mentally tiring and if she has all three at the same time then she can only keep them up for around ten minutes until she needs to rest (same applies to illusions)

Biography
A former student of the HIVE Academy and member of the HIVE 5, Arielle did briefly try hero work for about a year when she turned 20. Unfortunately, her stint as a hero ended on an extremely sour note when she was blamed for the death of the psychotic illusionist, Alice. Whether she actually did kill Alice is up for speculation since there isn't any clear evidence either way, and Arielle has never killed before or after that event. She doesn't really have much to do with the other villains due to her somewhat anti-social nature, her brief stint as a hero, and the fact that she has been know to still do supposed heroic things (mainly just making sure someone doesn't get killed, though people like to exaggerate things much to her irritation) ,though she is often seen with her former teammate Hex.

Extra:
Crush: Hex
Theme: Humble Neighborhoods
Other: Her villain name and powers are based off of the Celtic triple war/death goddess called The Morrigan which is made up of: Morrigan (shocking) who was said to take on the form of a wolf and terrorize the battlefield, Badb who took on the form of a hooded crow and caused confusion, and Macha (who was sometimes switched out with the horse goddess Epona) which has little known about her so I switched her with Epona (the horse/dream goddess). Necklace, left arm, right arm, small of back.
Her temper has cooled a bit with age, though she's still a grump when sober and is still very much an alcoholic with extremely alcohol tolerance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kry

Basics:
Name: Robert Price
Nickname: Kry
Abilities/Skills: Control over Vibration waves or Vibration Emission in some cases. He can generate powerful shockwaves that can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects, and even deliver a clout to induce asphyxia. In some cases can even break apart the vibrations holding something together such as atoms. He can even cause earthquakes by unleashing a seismic wave from his body to dislodge underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.

Weaknesses: Large bodies of water and because of how his powers work, they can be reflected back at him in some cases if they don't break down the objects like glass and stuff.
Side: Villains
Biography
Kry had always liked vibrations, from music, to T.V and even just the normal ride in a car so when he had gained his powers he decided to test them out. It freaked his parents and friends out, but he didn't mind as he didn't need them when they kicked him out. After learning to use his powers more he watched on the sidelines as superheroes would use their powers to protect the good people; Kry even thought of joining them at one point, but he decided he would rather use his powers for himself.. Why not, they were his and if people wanted him to stop they could make him if they were strong enough.

Extra: Hates most Villains, but doesn't really have a problems with heroes except the fact they get in his way.
Crush: N/A
Theme: Kill Your Heroes
Other: Uses his powers for mostly evil, but may help out in some situations if he is having a really good day.
Gaia Name: Ace_Price

User Image

Gamer

Basics:
Name: Joesph White
Nickname: KO, VR, Glitch
Race: Metahuman
Abilities/Skills: His powers are based on the video game that he decides to be using at any current moment in time. From fighting prowess to weapons made for the characters all of them come to him in a split second. Any character within a game he has played can be chosen to have there powers and skills aid him at the time being. With his knowledge and resources he has made it where he no longer needs game disks to change and instead uses a single drive that contains all characters from all games he has played.
Weaknesses: Electricity can short out his device, The weaknesses of the characters he turns into, If the memory chip is damaged he can't transform.
Side: Villans

Biography
Vanished nearly off the map after leaving the Hive. During his time there tho he had begun to get less and less detached even opening more to the members. When he finally left the school Gamer fell into only shadow's and whispers in the world. Hint's of him tho have been found here and there as a few people from time to time were found with a symbol that was similar to the portable he used to play on all the time. He has kept in contact with very few people but nothing discriptive about himself. His looks and how his powers have developed are still a mystery. Tho lately a dark force has been guiding more villains towards the League's headquarters.

Extra:
Theme: None
Other: What he looks like these days is still unknown
Gaia Name: Shinindragon21

User Image
Under the Mask

Mastermind

Basics:
Name: Julian Prince
Nickname: Kingside, Gamemaster
Abilities/Skills: His old magical chess pieces have been transformed and make up a suit of powerful armor that combine a similar function to each piece:
Knight: Gauntlets; Weapon Materialization and Combat Intuition
Bishop: Greaves; Enhanced Speed and Reflexes
Rook: Breastplate; Enhanced durability and Super Strength
Queen: Fauld; Combat Intuition, Enhanced Reflexes, Super Strength (Limited time)
King: Helmet; Telepathy and Mind Control
Pawn: Ring; Takes the armor off

Weaknesses: Mastermind suffers from megalomania, thus is sometimes arrogant in his plotting and can sometimes break out into violent outburst if someone questions his plans. May only utilize one piece of armor at a time without consequence, otherwise he quickly become fatigued. Without the Pawn ring, Mastermind is powerless. After fatiguing himself from using all five pieces, Mastermind has to recharge, leaving him vulnerable.

Biography
The former leader of the infamous Hive Five, Julian Prince. After leaving the Hive, Julian traveled the world in hopes of recovering from his loses against the Titans. However, the boy was constantly met with loss and misfortune. Julian was slowly driven mad with denial, giving into megalomania. One day in Japan, he was challenged to a game of shogi. The man who challenged him made a deal with the young game expert. If he won, he'd take Julian's most precious belongings. If Julian won, he could wish for anything. After a long and arduous session, Julian won. The young gamester thought long and hard, before he figured out what he wanted. Julian wished to be reborn and have the power to win all of his battles. His wish was granted and he was reborn as Mastermind.

Extra:
Theme: The Game
Other: Even though he is mentally unstable, Julian is still of genius level intellect.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 pm
Other Heroes / Neutral

User Image

Supergirl

Basics:
Name: R'E'L (Kryptonian), Ariella Kent (Human)
Nickname: Ari
Race: Clone (Half-Kryptonian, half-human)
Abilities/Skills: Flight, superhuman strength and speed, invulnerability, heat vision, super hearing, x-ray vision, telescopic and microscopic vision, and super breath
Weaknesses: Kryptonite, red sun radiation, magic
Side: Unaffiliated

Biography
R'E'L--Ariella Kent by her human name--is the daughter of Connor Kent (formerly Superboy and now Superman after Clark retired and left the planet with his wife) and Cassie Sandsmark (formerly Wonder Girl, now Wonder Woman). She's followed in her parents' footsteps and become a hero, centered in Metropolis like the entire Super Family has before her. However, she's been missing for nearly half a year now, and Superman and Wonder Woman haven't been able to find a trace of her.

Extra:
Theme: Supergirl - Krystal
Other: Oh, you'll see what the extra is pretty soon... twisted

User Image

Jinx

Basics
Name: Nicole Violet-West
Nickname: N/A
Abilities/Skills: Generating powerful force blasts, conjuring wind bursts, summoning amethyst flames, creating earth tremors, creative illusions and even dissolving solid matter. Jinx also has precognitive abilities where she can sense danger moments before something happens. Jinx has an ability to converse with the Earth itself, to gently manipulate even greater magic stored there.
Weaknesses: Her powers are weakened by loss of contact with the earth. Her emotions are also a hindrance. When those she holds dear are threatened, she is apt to losing control, much like Raven.
Side: Neutral, leaning toward the heroes

Biography
Nicole Violet, also known as Jinx, was once the leader of the HIVE Five. She came up against the Teen Titans often, causing trouble for them on many occasions. Then she met Wally West, the young man known at that time as Kid Flash. She fell in love with the speedster and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, she married Wally and bore him a daughter, Katriana. Over the years, she has aided both the villains and the heroes. When Wally disappeared, trapped somehow in the Speed Force, she temporarily lost control, and her former teammate Raven was forced to put her into a form of stasis. She stayed that way for months, but when she woke, she was calm and resigned. Even after thirty years, Nicole still hopes that she may someday see her husband again, alive and well. Until then, she gives aid to those who need it from her, be they hero or villain.

Extra:
Crush: Wally West, the Flash
Theme: Strange Magic
Other: Nicole has set up shop as a fortune teller, helping clients out of the parlor of the house she once shared with Wally and Katriana.

User Image

Ethereal

Basics:
Name: Karin Grimm (Formerly Karin Laske)
Nickname: Deadhead, CreepGirl
Race: Psychic Meta
Abilities/Skills: Psychic Abilities (Telepathy, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Levitation as well as Deadspeak)
Weaknesses: Mental Fatigue, Psychic Backlash, Bullets and other conventional weapons
Side: Other, Justice League, Former HIVE Student

Biography
Karin led a rather lonely life until meeting the man who would become her husband. After losing control of her powers, she soon became orphaned after accidentally starting a fire in her home. After getting lost in the Foster System for years, Karin finally decided to run off on her own. She began using her powers for her own benefit, at first it was to survive, but she later began to take joy in making others experience the pain she had been feeling. This would catch the notice of the HIVE Academy and soon she would attend the Super Villain Academy. It wasn't until she met an undercover Jenos, who set her on a path that would later cause her to help him escape his father and the academy. Years later she would marry him and have a son with him. After a brief stint in the League, Karin decided her family was more important to her, especially when Lewis began showing signs that he had inherited some of his mother's abilities. Nowadays she frets over her husband's recklessness and her son's new career in Heroing, however she is still there to help out in any limited way she can.

Extra:
Crush: Her Husband Jenos
Theme: Mass Destruction
Other: Tends to worry a little too much about her family.
Gaia Name: OmgIIsonfiyah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Underachiever

Basics:
Name: Trebor Ecirp
Nickname: Underachiever, Under, UA
Abilities/Skills: Above Average abilities in all areas, but none overly superhuman like super strength, super speed, or super anything really.
Weaknesses: Almost anything that can kill a normal human
Side: Unafilliated

Biography
Trebor always had "Above average" abilities, but never thought of himself as a "Super" Being, just a bit more special in his own right. He is not as strong as Superman or Wonderwoman, as Fast as The Flash, as smart as Batman, or even as good of a superhero as most others. He is just an underachiever. Knowing he could do some good however he uses his limited knowledge and skills to create his armor and weapons to help him stop crime. More on his past, saving people was always a dilemma for him as he couldn't save multiple people that often in a case of a real crises and found that sacrificing some for others was sometimes necessary. In a fight against a criminal or villain he had found that fighting to the point at which the criminal couldn't fight any longer was not always necessary as if they ran away then technically he did his job at stopping the threat and for these reasons he is an underachiever and an "above average" human.

Extra:
Crush: Supergirl
Theme: Underdog
Other: Uses a revolving three barreled pistol as his main weapon that can be preloaded or on spot to fire different kinds of ammo from, regular, rubber, electric, or any other kind of bullet. He tends to never use real bullets except Armor piercing for the big guys, and never aims for vital spots. His Glasses can only be removed by a special device he made, or by extreme brute force and act as a HUD for him. He wears under armor under his cloths that help protect him from a good amount of damage, but leave his arms and head still unprotected.
Gaia Name: Ace_Price

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 pm
((And here we go with restarting this rp! It may be a little confusing at first because I've decided to get rid of any posts from people who are no longer active and, as such, have been taken out of the rp.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The Hall of Justice was filled with people, mostly tourists, but it was quiet, the noise level at a respectful, awed murmur. Even quieter was the empty library. Empty, that is, until three costumed figures appeared. Snow Raven stood with a hand on her hip, shaking her head slowly as she looked at the young, purple-gray-skinned man in front of her, a slight frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. Beside her, an armored and cloaked man stood with his arms crossed over his chest. Beneath his mask and hood, Ghost's expression was inscrutable, but his demeanor showed as much disapproval as his wife's expression. Snow Raven glanced up at the observation deck and made a small flicking motion with her hand, turning the window opaque and closing them off from the view of the civilians above. "You need to learn to control your impulses, Rainer!" she said sharply. "There are times when it is all right to act without thinking, but this was not one of those times! You were told to keep that family safe, and instead you ran off to fight Hex and left them in the middle of a battle! That is not acceptable!" Her voice was quiet. The cloaked woman rarely raised her voice in anger, but even as quietly as she spoke, every word held a barb of disapproval.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm
Rainer looked at his parents he was clearly annoyed at how he was being treated "I don't see the big deal Hex was too focused on you too so I took action, besides the family was alright afterwords."

"And what if they where not alright and one of them got hurt or worse died?" Ghost said his voice sounded like had this talk many time before. "We could of defended ourselves from Hexes attacks do you think the children could stop the roof from falling on them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 pm
"Well this is interesting..." Maya muttered to herself as she rested a hand on the door in front of her. It was an intricate locking system, of course it was made for the Hall of Justice, so it was going to be very hard to understand. Still, Maya was only trying to understand it because she was so fascinated by the technology behind it, though to others she would have looked like a weird girl obsessed with a restricted access door. She had modified her gun to lay flat beneath her black tank top, but it was there. As she put her other hand in the pocket of her cargo pants, Maya continued to press her hand against the door, her mind completely lost in the electronic locks, trying to figure out how they all worked and how they were constructed.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:11 pm
It may sound awkward, but villains need to eat too.
Mara was wrapped in a black, flowing cloak with the hood up, and her eyes on the ground. Her gloved hands reaching for the peaches at the grocery store.
She knew people would look at her, her cloak wasn't exactly inconspicuous, but mostly they left her alone.
Her chain whip was wrapped form one hand over her shoulders around the other, a constant reminder to focus -focus- and not lose control, don't look anyone in the eyes...

To others it probably looked odd, seeing a hooded, cloaked figure walking through the city's grocery store carrying a basket in her arms, but Mara didn't care. She was hungry -still- and so she would eat, despite the stares and obvious whispers. She saw legs and shoes she recognised, and a tear attempted to escape, but couldn't.

As she tried to check out, the new boy behind the counter tried to speak to her.
"Hey, how are you today?" When she didn't reply, he kept ringing up her items. He tried again. "From around here?"
"No." Her voice sounded innocent, she'd been told, and when she thought she was alone or believed herself unable to hurt whoever she was near, he said she was quite beautiful. But that had been a long time ago...
"Can I have a name? I can show you some neat places..." His voice trailed off.
"I'm sorry, but you don't want to do that." She had removed her gloves and placed them in the basket where she was packing the food. Her hands were grey, skin barely seeming to fit her bones which were clearly visible. When she was afraid, this is what she was:
A monster.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:12 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Later Dad, gonna go try and find Bigfoot again. I'll call you later." Lewis called out to his Dad as he headed out the back door. It was something he liked to do before he headed off to the league for super heroing.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:13 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven sighed and ran a hand through her dark hair, pushing the hood of her cloak off as she did. "Rainer, this is the fifth battle--in a row--that we've fought where you've disobeyed orders and put others in danger. By doing so, you mar the image of the League and heroes in general, but it's not simply an issue of looking good. We've been lucky so far, but one of these days you're going to do something that will get you or someone else hurt or killed."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster wanders aimlessly through the Hall of Justice and sighs silently as she stops in a less crowded area and looks around. She had been taken here earlier by one of the Justice League members an hour ago and it seemed that they had forgotten about her.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna strolled through the halls of the Hall of Justice, focusing on the less populated areas. She didn't like being in places with too many people around when she might need to act quickly. As she walked around, she spotted a girl who looked rather lost. Vonna shoved her hands into the pockets of her baggy sweatshirt and headed for the girl. When she neared her, she took one hand from her pockets and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um, excuse me? Do you need some help finding your way around?" she asked softly.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff