Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Plus Size Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Sick of the Hobos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:01 am

Lets make a place for girls that are plus sized, as I am, to discuss anything from fashion, hair styles or whatever you want that doesn't fit into other peoples categories.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:33 am
That's good idea!

I'm slightly plus size [1X] and I find it somewhat to find decent clothing that suit my taste since many are either plain or not suited for my age range.

What shops do you usually go into for clothing?  

Listen-Love-Live

Timid Citizen

So Sick of the Hobos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:33 pm
At the moment, I usually shop at Wear House One Jeans because they offer nice tops that aren't too expensive and still fit comfortably.
Depending on the cut of shirt I'm anywhere from an XL to a 3X.
I also sometimes find it nice to go into Penningtons when they have sales on because the clothes are overly high priced when not on sale.
It's hard to find stores where I am though because I'm almost in the middle of nowhere and it's "super cool" to be a size 0-2.
Where do you like to buy clothes from?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:53 pm
Right now, I'm no longer a plus size girl. I've lost quite a bit of weight this past summer. But before all of this I usually shopped at DEB because they always had really cute, and girly plus size clothes and accessories. I also went into thrift store sometimes mostly for jewlery and hair accessories, and sometimes I would find a cute jacket. But my advice would be to wear anything cute and whatever your style is, just as long as its YOUR SIZE. I've always been told this. Plus size/ Curvy girls are beautiful 3nodding  

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

yay_its_molly

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm
I'm plus size too!!! My favorite places to buy plus size clothes are Forever 21, DEB, and even stores like Kohl's, JC Penneys, and Macys have some pretty cute plus size clothes! <3 I don't even know why they have a "plus size" section though. I think they should just make small clothes all the way to big clothes, put them in the same section, and just call them "clothes". Lol!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

I'm either a 2xl or a 3xl, depending on the cut. At this point, half my stuff was actually originally not my size. My mom knows how to modify clothes, so it allows me to get a wider range of clothes. Recently, I got four shirts from Hot Topic since they were $10 each no matter the size. One was a 2xl unisex, so it was fine. The other three were L-2xl girl cut, so we have to modify it.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

So Sick of the Hobos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:40 am
yay_its_molly
I'm plus size too!!! My favorite places to buy plus size clothes are Forever 21, DEB, and even stores like Kohl's, JC Penneys, and Macys have some pretty cute plus size clothes! <3 I don't even know why they have a "plus size" section though. I think they should just make small clothes all the way to big clothes, put them in the same section, and just call them "clothes". Lol!!

I wish I had any of those stores sad Where I live, there isn't much of anything. My nearest decent stores are over an hour away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:41 am
JunkMailz
Right now, I'm no longer a plus size girl. I've lost quite a bit of weight this past summer. But before all of this I usually shopped at DEB because they always had really cute, and girly plus size clothes and accessories. I also went into thrift store sometimes mostly for jewlery and hair accessories, and sometimes I would find a cute jacket. But my advice would be to wear anything cute and whatever your style is, just as long as its YOUR SIZE. I've always been told this. Plus size/ Curvy girls are beautiful 3nodding

I always have to choose bigger clothes even before I got to this size, because I have wide shoulders and it sucks lol  

So Sick of the Hobos

So Sick of the Hobos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:42 am
Rubai Sora
User Image

I'm either a 2xl or a 3xl, depending on the cut. At this point, half my stuff was actually originally not my size. My mom knows how to modify clothes, so it allows me to get a wider range of clothes. Recently, I got four shirts from Hot Topic since they were $10 each no matter the size. One was a 2xl unisex, so it was fine. The other three were L-2xl girl cut, so we have to modify it.

I wish that I had someone to modify clothes for me. You're a very lucky girl to have someone that can do that smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:57 am
So Sick of the Hobos

I wish that I had someone to modify clothes for me. You're a very lucky girl to have someone that can do that smile

User Image

*nods* I'm trying to get her to teach me. But whenever she does it, it's either she doesn't tell me or I'm busy with something like homework.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

yay_its_molly

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 pm
So Sick of the Hobos
yay_its_molly

I wish I had any of those stores sad Where I live, there isn't much of anything. My nearest decent stores are over an hour away.

Yeah some of them i can only go to ever so often because they're kinda far too. You should try looking online! They usually have a bigger selection and you can get better deals sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:24 pm
Rubai Sora
So Sick of the Hobos

User Image

*nods* I'm trying to get her to teach me. But whenever she does it, it's either she doesn't tell me or I'm busy with something like homework.

Thats a moms way of keeping herself needed throughout life lol In time she'll sit with you and show/tell you

So Sick of the Hobos

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm
So Sick of the Hobos

Thats a moms way of keeping herself needed throughout life lol In time she'll sit with you and show/tell you

User Image

That, and her memory is going. She has Alzheimers. It's the beginning, but it's still fairly bad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:11 am
Rubai Sora
So Sick of the Hobos

User Image

That, and her memory is going. She has Alzheimers. It's the beginning, but it's still fairly bad.

Well I'm definitely sorry to hear that! Maybe you can take a course or something on how to alter clothes?

So Sick of the Hobos

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:07 am
So Sick of the Hobos

Well I'm definitely sorry to hear that! Maybe you can take a course or something on how to alter clothes?

User Image

Well, like I said, she's teaching me.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out