Just don't know what to do anymore..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knathsiB

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 am
I've been in a relationship with this same guy for 1,5 years. It's my longest relationship so far.
He asked to marry me in the future when we had dated only for 6 months, I did say yes. Who actually says no when you think he's the one for you?
He lost his ring long time ago and still hasn't bothered to buy a new one.
I've never been in this serious relationship, but now..

I don't know if it's the v-ring that's giving me moodswings or what. (okay we've been in these situations a couple times earlier too but now it's worse)
We both annoy each other and take this relationship for granted!
We keep saying we will start hanging out and actually doing something other than just staying home but we never will. And when we actually do, he's all pissed all day.
I just.. I'm not sure whether I wanna stay or go.
We both have changed so much during our relationship, we used to be interested in the same things, but now we have nothing in common.

We have talked about this but we always decide to try again once more.
I don't know if the reason why we still are together is that we don't wanna be alone at this point.

I don't know what to do.. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 am
Also every decision sounds just as bad.
Yes, I care about him and even to think of a break-up breaks my heart and makes me cry. But I'm not as happy in this relationship as I used to be and should be. confused
Doesn't seem fair to either one of us..  

knathsiB

Quotable Fatcat

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Woah, i've been in a situation VERY similar to yours. I belive that even if you do still love him, both of you deserve happiness. And it may not be with each other. If you decide to part ways, of course it will hurt but eventually, you'll realize it was for the best. Staying together could most likely make you two even more unhappy and eventually you'll feel alone anyway. And neither of you deserve that. I know that being with someone for this long can be really difficult to let go. But I do hope you realize have the strength to do so. Still here if you have questions about my response. I wish you the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 am
Oh my god emotion_kirakira
He came here with 10 roses and really expensive chocolate saying this time things will change for the better ;___;

He' the first guy to buy me flowers and expensive chocolate emotion_kirakira  

knathsiB

Quotable Fatcat

0xHime_Chanx0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm
You have to make sure he will actually do it though ._. actions speak louder than words. It was really sweet for him to buy you all that, however, he needs to actually prove it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm
0xHime_Chanx0
You have to make sure he will actually do it though ._. actions speak louder than words. It was really sweet for him to buy you all that, however, he needs to actually prove it.

That is true. But we both need to work on this relationship. We're engaged, we're supposed to give this relationship all we can instead of taking it for granted.

So far, since that situations it's been fine. Just need to hope it stays this way. (:  

knathsiB

Quotable Fatcat

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces