James Patterson anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ I read a few of his books and I actually really enjoy them! But they are much more gory and graphic compared to other books I've read. Especially The Jester. That book is hardcore. But his books are addictive at the same time~ I just can't get enough of his writing xD

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm
Harleys Sexual Blood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ I read a few of his books and I actually really enjoy them! But they are much more gory and graphic compared to other books I've read. Especially The Jester. That book is hardcore. But his books are addictive at the same time~ I just can't get enough of his writing xD

What do you guys think?

I see this author's books get checked in and out so much weekly. I work at a library. His books seem to be very popular however I just haven't had the time to read any. He's written many, many books so I hope you know you have lots to look forward to! ;D Haha!  

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:14 pm
Is he the author that wrote the maximum ride series. Something like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm
i kinda like him..well his books really. I started reading his books after watching a few of the alex cross books that got made into a movie.  

xkamiko07x

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nemalita

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:41 am
I really enjoyed the Maximum Ride series.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:27 am
I have listened to some of his Alex Cross books on CD. My favorite of his is "Along came a spider". Although I think Patterson tries to hype his books too much sometimes, because the last book I listened to, "Kill Alex Cross", nobody really tried to kill him. Totally misleading title.  

Meline Moon

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 am
I agree with the last poster, his books are extremely hyped. Ive read a few, and some are really original and theyre pretty much all very gripping. Except, there are sooo many of them, a bunch of them seem to have the same basic plot - one person chasing down another. And theyre all advertised as "mysterious, adventurous and unforgettable thrillers".  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 am
Been reading his books for a long a** time now. While some may seem repetitive they all prove to be a good read~ He inspires the way I write certain characters and in all honesty, his books are a great way to pass the time. As long as he keeps writing his books I shall keep reading them emotion_yatta

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

18. ✿ - - - Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces