Submit

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 am
My boyfriend and I have been sure not to miss an episode! For those who don't know what it is, I'll fill you in. It's a show on MTV, based off the movie Catfish. Where a guy named Nev, fell 'in love' with a girl he'd never met on the internet. He'd only seen a few pictures of her and talked to her on the phone. He went to go meet her and it turns out she was a 40 year old women pretending to be someone she obviously wasn't. So the show is about people wanting to meet those they've known online for a long while. Nev helps them along the way to meet up with each other. And yeah, it's really interesting!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 am
I only saw one so far (It was about this girl who knew this guy over the internet for 10 years and they never met despite her really wanting to and they finally did) and it made me cry a little.
Seems like a good show, would watch again!  

The Skyward Violinist

Distinct Genius

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:30 am
The Skyward Violinist
I only saw one so far (It was about this girl who knew this guy over the internet for 10 years and they never met despite her really wanting to and they finally did) and it made me cry a little.

I saw that one too. I felt so bad for the guy :/ I truly hope he loses more weight and can stay healthy! He seemed like a really nice person :]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:31 am
MiniiMochii
The Skyward Violinist

I saw that one too. I felt so bad for the guy :/ I truly hope he loses more weight and can stay healthy! He seemed like a really nice person :]
omg I know! But I think it's so great he's actually working on it!  

The Skyward Violinist

Distinct Genius

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 am
The Skyward Violinist
MiniiMochii
The Skyward Violinist

omg I know! But I think it's so great he's actually working on it!

Me too! And that story of the girl losing her boyfriend to suicide.. Even though I was just watching the episode, it's like I could feel how horrible that'd be.. Bahhh >< I love that show so much because it's real people with real stories. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:38 pm
Yes. I've seen the tv show and its really interseting. LOve the show. heart heart biggrin  

icecream-dreams

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff