Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Yuki Compound Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:40 pm
This fairly large area is used to accommodate the displaced Yuki citizens that have come to the village. This is the ex-compund area to the Uchiha though a wall has been built cutting it off from the rest of the Uchiha compound. Here the Yuki citizens rest and settle into their new lives as citizens of Konohagakure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka moved through possibly one of the most tense sections of the village. The yuki compound was both a blessing and a curse for the inhabitants. They were aloud into the village and given a section of the city to themselves. Taka however saw another side of this that few didnt. They were hidden away and kept in a secure place. Even as she patrolled the outside of the area she felt slight unrest. Depending on the politics involved Konoha could face a small incursion of the Yukigakure members, if they werent eventually aloud to integrate into Konoha's society. She passed the final corner and moved back toward the mission counter.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane arrived, hair trailing out far behind her in that characteristic manner, shedding flowers here and there, then stopped and looked about the place, hands on hips as her eyes scanned the place.

With comical care, Akane then took off her backpack and removed the follwong items from its bowels:

1. mask
2. a pair of thick gloves
3. stick with a sharply pointed end
4. a pair of those scissor-like things that you can grab stuff a long way from you
5. hazmat suit
6. goggles
7.bucket

These she laid out with exquisite care before her and began laboriously checking them for defects. Once this was painstakingly done, Akane then proceeded to put these on carefully making sure that the was no possible way for any rubbish to come into contact with her skin.

Once this ceremony was completed, Akane stood up and looked around her suspiciously, just in case any rubbish came flying at her with attack velocity.

Thankyfully, no such thing happened, so Akane tok her bucket and ponderously lunber forward under the weight of her hazmat suit, stopping here and there to stab a piece of rubbish and put it in her bucketz.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 01

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

Akane was getting rather hot and bothered, but she was damned if she was going to let rubbish get the better of her. And she was CERTAINLY not going to removed the hazmat suit. The last thing she wanted was to get tentanus, or ebola, or something...

But, she had to admit to herself, it was a bloody heavy damn thing. Not to mention, it was not overly breezy, for want of a better word.

"Why can't they make hazmat suits out of cotton?" Akane whined, sweat running off of her forehead ad dripping down her nose. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Ewww..." she commented, more for her own benefit than anyone else's...

She went one working, realising that people where pretty inconsiderate when it came to waste disposal, leaving the strangest things about....

Akane rested at about noon, but decided not to have lunch as her stomach was rather upset at some of the things she had found discarded, so she soldiered on and toiled for a while more.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 02

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image

Akane was getting sautéed in her own juices by now in the massive rubbery hazmat suit and she was getting rather fed up with just how inconsiderate people really were.

One thing was for sure, if she ever even half-considered simply throwing something away, she would definitely remember this day, that was beyond doubt.

"Bloody blazes," she muttered, knowing that there was no one to scold her or cuff her on the neck for using bad language. "All this stupid rubbish. Ya think that people would want to avoid having to live in a pig-sty."

Akane also reverted to lower-class talk when she knew she could get away with it. She could talk 'proper' if she was forced to do so, but rebelled whenever she could.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 03

{{MOKUTON USER}}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

By the end of the day, Akane was drenched and tired, and she was getting very hungry despite that artefacts she had managed to uncover during her cleaning spree.

Muttering to herself, she finally removed the gloves, which she immediately threw into her bucket, then the mask and the goggles. She took a deep breath of slightly mouldy air, but even this was welcomed after spending all day in a rubber mask.

Ditching her bucket of questionable 'goods', Akane high-tailed it to the nearest baths.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 04

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Jounin ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

Having left the Hokage's office, Keiji walked with Hanzo through Konohagakure and to the Yuki compound. Upon entering the area and heading to their house, the male looked around inspecting the state of former Yukigakure citizens.

When they finally reached the house, he let himself and Hanzo inside before closing the door behind him. "So... what do you think of the Yuki compound?" questioned Keiji, already having his own opinion but wanting to hear Hanzo's thoughts.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

He took a seat by one of the tables. Not knowing why, but just liking to sit near a table if it meant for food. The only thing good his stomach could handle was something Keiji could whip up. Or just, that it was his own selfish and childish preference. He leaned back, looking around the house. Quaint, and traditional. But the tradition itself was fairly interesting for him. He was just about to say something alone those lines as Keiji was now asking him.

"Well, I think it's kind of the Uchiha to give up some of their land for the Yuki citizens. I remember their ancestors having something to do with founding this village alongside the Senju. It makes me wonder instead, how such a clan would truly feel about sharing their plot with foreigners." He chuckled a bit near the end. "I feel like I'd be sleeping in burial grounds or something. But hey, I'm all for a little taste of history. I just wonder how long this will go, you know? Until our old villagers will have to again roam the world someday." It was a sad thought. But really, Hanzo just cuoldn't see it. Segregation itself was an issue he could already see ahead. Sure, they may be kind. But, it often happened that countries of different lands could not count on mere kindness forever. Someday, that reach of generosity will end.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 575 ~ Stamina Pool: 75 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

The other's words were true really, there was only so much generosity anyone could have. He was worried what would happen to the former citizens of Yukigakure when the citizens of Konoha were no longer feeling generous.

With a nod of his head, Keiji walked over to the closet and opened it to see what clothes were available. By this point, his hair had grown longer and even a bit darker, yet he did not feel the need to cut his hair. "That is a problem I see in the future as well. I'm just not sure what can be done about it."

Despite no longer being a kage, he still worried for the people in the Yuki district. Picking out some clothes, he headed to the bathroom to change and tie his hair before returning to the table. "I suppose we should stay here for awhile longer, just to make sure things will be fine. We'll also have to figure out where to go from here I suppose." He wasn't sure if they would stay here forever after all.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein smiled as he headed through the checkpoint into the Yukigakure compound without even so much as a question as to his intent. He had to admit being clan head sure was sweet. He did stop to inquire as to the ex yukikage's location though and once being given it he headed there at a brisk pace. Once he arrived at the house he was greeted by one of the housekeepers and once more asking for the Yukikages location was told his whereabouts. As Kein walked though the house his keen hearing picked up the last of the words and said," I can help with that." He called out to the Yukikage with a smile on his face. Even though he was smiling kein was dead serous. The next few moments were about to be major turning points.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Already sensing the man before he spoke or even came into the house, Keiji was not surprised to hear the voice of someone familiar. He was one who had helped the people of Yukigakure escape from the devastating bandit attack. "How so?" replied Keiji, looking over to where Kein was, not quite sure what to expect.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he spoke," What would you say if I could give you and your people a village again. Give them a direction, a purpose in this world. What would you say if I could arrange you to become the leader of this village. If I could give you a chance at gaining the revenge your people seek for driving them from their homes."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

During their journey, subtle differences were often overlooked on Hanzo's part. As a result, it was almost surprising to See Keiji the way he was now. Not any less precious nor a dime different. He smiled. The scars over his face stretching with his grin. Then came Kein. An unexpected visitor. Yet his face was well remembered for the account he did to help during their evacuation. On impulse, his fingers twitched to reach the bow but didn't.

The man had something more to say. How? With what force and funds could they even try to open a new village? He didn't speak and looked to Keiji.

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image

This was certainly a surprise to say the least, Keiji glanced over to Hanzo, meeting the male's gaze before looking back to Kein. "That is certainly interesting an interesting offer... but exactly who would I be gaining revenge against? I had thought the bandits responsible for such destruction were dealt with when Yukigakure was destroyed." It was best to air on the side of caution, especially when given such an offer. He was trying to size the male up, to discern the other's motives and such so that he was not walking blind into something with hidden consequences.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and said,"Indeed I saw to it personally. Its why all that remains of your village is ruins. But what if I told you there were a way to change that. I have been thinking about what happened in your village. With the bandit attack. They were well armed and well trained with a decent plan of attack. The man I faced off with had training official training. Not just skills you pick up in the wilds. Your smart enough to know where this is going. "

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff