Submit

Prinnia

Dainty Detective

9,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 am
So ... I've basically just been hanging out and sleeping with this guy for a month or so, but now we have an actual date ... like a date - date. I've never actually had an unchaperoned date before, but now I'm in college, and I'm going on a real, official date. How ... did this happen ... o_o

I'm not nervous that I'll mess things up. But, I'm kind of nervous about ... idk, I'm not even really sure what to call it ... I'm nervous that things will jump to "relationship" status suddenly and change between us, I guess. I mean, I think I might like dating him and stuff, but it's almost like a point of no return ...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 pm
well he might want a serious relationship with you. He has trust for you now...He really does like you.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

MsLyricism

Beloved Punching Bag

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:00 pm
I understand completely. xD I've been seeing a guy off and on for a few months now. We hold hands and flirt a lot, but we haven't even kissed yet. Straight up, as soon as one of his friends told me he liked me, I confronted him and said "Look, I like you too, but I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. If you wanna just get to know each other and see what happens, then that's awesome, but no coming back to me in three days and talking about love, 'kay?"

He laughed and agreed and we actually are getting pretty friendly. We're total opposites, but I can see us progressing. SLOWLY, though.

I understand the pressure of "dating". I never really went on official "dates" either. haha. I think as long as you're both up front to each other about what your little "thing" is to you, you should be fine!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games