Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Hmm...Which Guy Should I flirt With Now...? [PRP 4 Wolf & I] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 am
User Image Lust had finally snuck out of home...sorta, yes she was going to be in deep trouble when her father finally found out she was gone and maybe she shouldn't of brought that male home just to have some fun with but hey, it wasn't HER fault that her father couldn't keep it in his pants especially when her other father was concerned, they made her, maybe her faun father shouldn't of gone to that Valentines Day party and he wouldn't of gotten into this mess! She was just doing what came naturally to her just like hunting came naturally to him. "Right, where to go?" She said softly to herself as she looked back into the window of her house, making sure her father hadn't come in as she was sneaking out the window "got it! One of my favorite spots!" She said as she flew off her balcony and flew a small distance away so her father couldn't see her and landed gently on the ground and started heading towards the lake, ever since she was a baby she adored the water and if she was going to be out she might as well see her fave sights because she is never going to see them again...at least not for a very very long time once her father found out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

Axl was already at the lake, he was sitting their listening to the birds and the sound of the wind on the water. It was all music to him, and it was his goal to mimic them. He started pounding out a beat on the flat rock before him, a beat to go with the sounds that were already surrounding him. His eyes were closed, completely entranced to sound and sound alone. He was so in tune to the sounds around him, that it didn't slip past him when he heard the gentle sound of hooves on the ground a little ways off, especially since they didn't match the beat he was making. Axl stopped drumming on the rock and ran his hand through his hair as he looked for the source of the noise.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 am
Lust arrived by the lake, ignoring whoever and whatever was around she flew up into the air and dived straight down into the water at a rather fast speed and just stayed under for a few moments before swimming back up to the surface, THIS is a reason she came here, swimming in this lake was just far to beautiful to just ignore "this is perfect" she sighed, getting onto her back and just floated back to the shore, thankfully it was a beautiful day so she wouldn't be wet for long.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am
Axl saw the girl, she was cute... and there was something about her that made him feel happy. No, it was the music that made him happy, it couldn't be her. The fae could tell she was young though... but a fan was a fan. Now that she was swimming in the water, the music came back to him and he started drumming on the rock again. He closed his eyes again, he knew how creepy it would look if he just watched her... maybe he should say something that she knew he was there before he scared her. Axl was almost certain his ragged exterior would startle a sweet, young babe like her. "Sup?" he called out to her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am
Lust was just about to shore when she heard the voice so she got up and treaded water a little as she looked around to see who spoke and noticed the other, moving the rest of the way towards the shore she got out, took her hair out of the hair ties it was in and wrung it out before moving her wings back and forth to dry them a little, she might as well be at least not dripping with water for the most part if she was going to go talk to the other "hey" she said as she smiled at the other walked over to him, taking in his form, for a male he was cute, this just might end up being another good (and productive) day after all, what girl wouldn't want to spend time with someone as cute as he was?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm
Axl was pleasantly surprised when she came out of the water to join him, after a short swim. He knew he was handsome, so it made sense to him why she would. He was torn, she was cute, but she looked like trouble. He liked trouble... but did he like this kind of trouble. Maybe she wasn't that young, maybe she was just petite. Axl stopped drumming on the rock and noticeably eyed her up and down, he couldn't help it. "How was your swim?" It seemed odd to him to see a faun... with wings... in the water, but he decided not to question it. What he did want to question was her age, but he had no idea how to go about it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 pm
Lust settled down a small ways away from him and folded her wings onto her back and sat hugging her knees "the swim was great though I do need o dry off before I go home or my father might just realize I got out...that is if he hasn't found I got out in the first place, he isn't a great hunter for the Fauns for nothing, he can hear pray five miles off and whilst I could get away by flying he is used to that as well so he could easily get me through some other trap, it just isn't easy escaping my father. Of course he is probably out looking for me now, it wouldn't of taken him long to see I had gotten out of my room" she said with a sigh, hoping her father was a little ignorant at this present time and he just thought she was still in her room "anyway, enough about my troubles with my father, what are you doing out here?" She asked curiously, pleased at least it WAS troubles with her father given her other father doesn't really give a s**t about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:53 am
Axl tried to keep a straight face but at the mention of a father his lips parted just a little bit. It was all he could do not to completely gasp. Yeah, this one was trouble and not just the I-have-a-father trouble, but the I-have-an-overprotective-father kind of trouble. A father who was a hunter and likely had weapons... he could definitely write a song about the kind of trouble this girl was. She wasn't even supposed to be out! The guy could show up at any second and scalp him! Axl rubbed his hair that he had worked so hard to style.

He broke free from his thoughts and smiled at the beautiful young girl in front of him. For now, he didn't care, they were just talking and she was pleasant to be around. Axl flipped his hand to motion around him, "I was listening to the music" he paused and gave a quick drum on the rock and gave a mischievous smile, "And making some of my own."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 am
"Music!? And you are a musician!?" She s "I love music! It's a beautiful thing to listen to and fits all sorts of moods your in, my Aunt Aglaia, gave me beauty lessons 101 when I was growing up so find the beauty in music was always one of my favorite things to be taught, needless to say she wasn't able to talk my father into letting me learn an instrument, something about 'needing to worry more about my life as a demi-goddess then worry about instruments' as if my title is anything important, my generation of demi-gods and goddesses won't have anything to do given how long the Gods and Goddesses live." She sighed as she shook her head from thinking about "sorry, my father was a tad conservative in many things, I am not ignorant just that it would of been nice to do something else besides play and learn about how my other half live" she said as she decided to leave out the fact that she was also used as bait for her other father who wanted her to help him 'pick up chicks', not something she wanted to remember or have happen again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 pm
The fact that she liked music made her even more alluring, he was hoping for a new fan. Gods? Axl was still trying not to show any emotion on his face, there was only one god and that was music. If she was a demi-god or whatever, that just added more trouble to the pile that just kept getting higher and higher. He just had to figure out if it was all that trouble drawing him to her or something else. "God of what?" He asked her. "I'm a god too. The god of rock." he strummed out a tune on his air guitar as he announced it. He wasn't really a god of rock, but he certainly felt he deserved the title.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm
"Lust" she said simply "my other father is Himeros, the God of Lust, and thanks to him it is why I am grounded buuuut thats another story that you don't need to hear about" she said a little sheepishly, thinking it was best to not tell the new cute guy she was caught with a guy in her bed especially when that guy got out with just a spare thrown at him and bearly missed. "But you don't need to worry about him, he has never cared for me and whilst I would still like to get to know him I highly doubt he wants to, he has always thought of me as some figment of peoples imagination whenever someone brings up the fact he fathered children so he is pretty much not even in the picture, I was raised by my Faun father and my Aunt, the Goddess of Beauty."

Lust said finally deciding to shut up and smiled at him, feeling like he was just giving himself a big ego but said nothing against his 'title' at least not till she got to know him better, he was cute and if she was hoping to bed this guy attacking and bruising his ego was not the way to go "so, you too are a fellow God, I have never heard of you before but then maybe my aunt either forgot to mention you or we haven't covered you yet" she said, deciding to take a more kinder way to answer his statement about being a God then just merely saying 'that's nice' which would of sounded a little patronizing and she didn't want that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 pm
A lot of things made sense now that he knew she was the demi-god of lust. Axl wanted to take advantage of that, but part of him wondered who would be taking advantage of who. Was a god of lust lustful or did they make others lust after them? "So you're grounded, huh? That explains why you had to sneak out." He chuckled. He wanted to know what she did to get in trouble, but Axl now knew that this girl was trouble wherever she went. "So you think I need to worry about your... other dad... then?" He gave an alluring smirk, this girl's life was insanity. He smiled at her harmless question, he wasn't entirely well known yet, but that was going to change. He had a voice like silk that probably was just as effective as any god of lust at working chicks... or dudes. "Your aunt likely hasn't heard of me, I'm new as far as gods go, but it won't be long before they're all shouting my name." Axl winked at the girl and fluttered his wings, "They don't give wings like these to just anyone."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 pm
"Yes, I am grounded but if I am going to never see the outside world again till I am an adult I might as well get in as much as I can now" she said as she shook her head "no, you don't need to worry about my other father, like I said, if someone tells him he has a child he just looks at them as if they had completely lost it and denies it so you are safe on that account though I do think it would of been safer dealing with him then my hunter Faun father, at least my conqu...er...male friends wouldn't nearly get killed every time my father even saw me talking to a guy" she said with a sigh, her father truly wasn't a people person...or at least not when guys she spoke to were concerned. Lust smiled at him and stiffled a yawn, she was more tired then she previously thought but she had entertainment she wasn't about to go home now, especially not with a cute guy in front of her "is that so? I guess I am going to have watch out for you and your groupies then, of course, that might be easy to do considering I won't be sen till I am an adult once my father gets through with me" she said, half joking but half knowing she was basically going to be a prisoner in her own house once her father got her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:24 pm
Axl leaned back and scratched the back of his head, "Yeah... it was your hunter father I was worrying about...So what do you want to do in your last few moments of freedom?" He could say the same for his self, since he was likely dead as soon as her father found her. Axl leaned back towards the girl, a teasing move, as he only did it so that he could stand up and stretch. He doubted it was true that she would be locked up until adulthood anyways. The girl was likely to break free and there wasn't much her dad could do about it. If she wanted to live life on the edge because she believed it was her last all the more fun for him. "Never caught your name girl..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 pm
Lust bent over and kissed the others nose playfully as he lent over to get up and stretch and smiled at him "I know one thing that would be fun but that is why I got in trouble in the first place so maybe it wouldn't be wise to have that sort of fun again so soon...even though it would be far more productive then just sitting here" she said with a playful smirk on her face "and as for my name" she said as she sat back. "My name is Lust, not the most creative of names, no, but it fits, yours?" She asked as she crossed her legs and got a bit more comfortable "and I can deal with him, after my last run in with my father I have ended up getting knowledge about something he wouldn't dare want the rest of the world to hear about, of course it only stops him for a while and only to a certain extent but you don't get confined to the house without learning a few things" she said as she played with a strand of hair.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff