Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Hmm...Which Guy Should I flirt With Now...? [PRP 4 Wolf & I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:09 am
"Never and thank you for the compliment" she said as her ears twitched, hearing a branch snap a few meters "s**t!" She said as she pushed him back inside and closed the door "stay there" she said quietly as she walked towards the on coming Pae, hoping it wasn't her father.

"Lust! Found you!" the other woman said as she hugged her niece "your father is not a happy man" she said as she hugged her niece "it is a good thing I could hold him off from looking for you for as long as I did, are you alright?" She asked, finally looking her niece over and seeing the stupid grin on her face, not needing to know what she just finished getting up to. "You are going to be the death of me..."

"Daddy isn't here is he?" She asked, looking around to see if she was followed.

"No, he isn't, I sent him over to the other side of the forest, he will be there for a while, that place is dense, he will be looking for a bit" she said as she took the teens hand "come, lets get you home" she said as she started dragging her off.

"Wait!" She said as she got free of her aunt "I can't go yet" she said as she walked back to the makeshift cottage and opened the door "you are safe, it wasn't my father it was my aunt" she said as she gestured towards her.

Aglaia walked over to the other two and smiled at the boy "hi, I would blame you for leading her astray like this but she is my brothers daughter, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with this one" she said as she smiled at the boy.

"Axl, meet my understanding aunt, the Goddess of Beauty, Aglaia, Aunt Aglaia, this is Axl."

Aglaia held out her hand to the other "it is a pleasure to meet you" she said, looking the other up and down, she could understand why her niece wanted to sleep with him, he was rather cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 pm
Axl froze and cursed Lust in his mind. He should have gotten out while he had the chance, but she had lured him back and now he was surely doomed. His eyes darted around the small hut. Yeah, there was no way he was going to find a good hiding spot in here. Instead he waited patiently, trying to overhear the conversation going on outside. It wasn't her dad, that much he knew, or else her father was very feminine sounding. Axl breathed a sigh of relief and continued to strain his ears trying to pick up the conversation.

Axl moved to the doorway at Lust's gesture and was stunned at what he saw in the Goddess of Beauty. Lust was a child, he was a teenager and that was a woman. He kept his cool even with his hormones raging by his good fortune to be surrounded by so many beautiful chicks. "Hey" he said with a nod of his head as he leaned on the doorway, although he didn't put his full weight on it because he wasn't sure how sturdy this hut actually was. "The pleasure is all mine." he grinned. Axl caught on to the woman looking him over and he returned the glance. Wow.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm
Aglaia looked at the other and softly giggled to herself as the male looked him over and decided to stop whatever thoughts he was thinking of right here and now before it was too late so she lent over and whispered in his ear so that her niece couldn't hear "i don't take seconds, especially not from my niece and nor do I date boys" she said as she kissed his cheek and then looked back at Lust "we need to go now" she said as she looked at the male "though you are welcome to join us on the way home if you would like" she suggested to him, if she was going to take a bit of time to walk home with her niece then she might as well let her niece talk to this guy for a little bit longer.

Lust looked at the male and held out her hand to him "care to join me on my last bit of freedom?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm
Axl narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. Well, this was awkward. She was still beautiful, but he was now so embarrassed that he wasn't as drawn to looking at her as he had been before. Axl could've sworn that she had been checking him out as well... her loss. He really didn't want to take the goddess of beauty up on her offer to join them for a walk closer to Lust's father, especially after what she had just said in his ear. As Axl stared at Lust offering him her hand he couldn't really find him in it to say no. "I suppose just for a little bit, I don't want to get too close to your father." His eyes travelled to the ground, still not fully recovered from the blatant rejection he had received.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:03 am
((Poor guy, but she had to stop him, the Aunt is family orientated and besides that, her niece just slept with him, it would be wrong on SO many levels if she just hopped into bed with the guy her niece just slept with even if she was into boys.))

"Thank you" she said as she let her Aunt walk on ahead of them a little and she took his hand before kissing his cheek "are you alright?" She asked curiously, wondering if it was anything she had said or done that had upset him "and daddy will be fine, what he doesn't know what hurt him and he won't wont be back for a while anyway and even if he is I know the one thing that will shut him up, sure it might cause me extra time in prison but still, it will be worth it" she said as she cuddled his arm gently, pleased he would be joining her for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 am
Axl started to feel better once Lust's aunt had moved on ahead of them. A damaged ego never got anyone very far. He looked over at Lust, squeezed her hand and smiled. "Yeah I'm fine." It was odd to be spending time with a chick after messing around, but this girl was different. He was sure now that it had something to do with her status as a demi-goddess. Even with that knowledge, he still couldn't control the drawing effect she had on him. "May be that's the case, but the worst he'll do to you is ground you."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 am
Lust smiled up a the guy next to her and nodded "thats good, can't have you upset, it wouldn't be right if a Demi Goddess upset you, especially after what we just did" she said with a silly grin on her face, thinking back to the makeshift cottage, that was something she was going to remember for a while "and yes, it will be the worst he could do but still, it would be nice if he could just calm down, talk to me like an adult instead of just the 'child' he sees before him and understand that I will never be the kind of daughter he wants me to be. Only then we would be able to move on and live harmoniously but no, apparently I will forever be a slut" she said with a sigh as she shook her head "sorry, I shouldn't of rambled on, just ignore what I said, I love my father really, he just can't accept me for who I am" she said as she looked to the ground, her relationship with her Faun father was a little complicated, more then what she wished it would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 pm
Axl couldn't help but laugh softly at what she said. She certainly was a teenager, just like every other teenager who desperately wanted to be an adult. He had been that way as well. Part of him hated himself for only encouraging her to think that she was an adult when she so clearly wasn't. Axl was also slightly shocked by the sudden wave of responsibility that had taken over his brain. "I don't doubt that you love your father, or that he loves you... sometimes its just hard to accept trouble makers." He winked at the girl. He didn't know his parents, but he liked to get into trouble too, he was certain he would have had the same sort of relationship with is. He shook his head, for the moment he was sick of trying to act the wise and responsible adult. "I'm sure it won't be long before you're as grown up as you want to be" he tried imagining her as a full woman grown, if she was trouble now, she was really going to be trouble as an adult. "You're cute now, but man, are you going to be sexy." Axl then lowered his voice to a whisper, "I'm sure you'll have better looks then your goddess of beauty."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm
"That is easy for you to say, any guy you speak to isn't a potential animal of pray" she said with a sigh "I might be a trouble maker but at least I am living my life the way I want, I can't even have friends who I don't want sexual relations with because he automatically assumes I want to jump into bed with them...alright that is my fault I guess but still! He could at least ASK before he throws a spear or shoots an arrow at them" she said as she shook her head to clear it. Lust blushed a little at the compliment "thank you but I wouldn't go that far, there are far prettier woman out there then what i will be" she said, have never thought of herself as 'beautiful' or 'sexy', she wasn't ugly but those two words she wouldn't describe herself as 'I can get men and woman into bed, not a hard feat when both parties want it and at the end of the day, as long as the other is no longer horny then really, who cares what you look like? We both had fun so does looks really matter?" She asked rhetorically, obviously having a bit of low self esteem and opinion of herself, came with the territory really, sleep around so much and you would get these things but to her sex was a bit more important then self esteem and opinion, she could ignore those things easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 pm
Axl didn't know she was interested in girls too so he naively said, "Well if you make a few more girl friends maybe you'll make your dad happy..." He frowned at the girl, typical teen, typical female. "You really shouldn't doubt yourself. I mean I know you got some sort of thing going on with you my little demi-god of Lust, you've got me hooked" Axl waved his fingers mystically, "but that aside, you are gorgeous and sexy, and its only going to get better for you." Axl continued walking silently for a little while, it wasn't his job to convince her she was beautiful, and she had a point what did all this flattery matter for anyways. "I had fun, because you were a beautiful, confident, girl," and because she was teeming with the sort of trouble he loved to get into, but he left that unsaid. Axl looked around where they were, wondering how long until they got too close to her home for him to be comfortable.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm
"I am a slut, I know I am, there is no other name for me and if there is it is just a sugar coated name for what I am, when you are like me you low self esteem and low opinion of ones self happens, how couldn't it? I am grounded because I got so desperate for sex and so horny that I ended up sleeping with probably one of the..." she dropped her voice so that her aunt couldn't hear as she had always taught her that everyone was beautiful regardless what they were like on the outside but this guy truly wasn't nice on the outside or inside "...most ugliest Pae you could ever come across" she said with a sigh. "He was the most arrogant, pompous, stuck up jerk you could have ever met, for instance, he didn't call my name out in bed he called out his own, too much info, I know, but my point is that that is why I am meant to be grounded, my father didn't know I was sexually active and he especially didn't know that I was sleeping with guys older then even he was.

Anyway, he wasn't the first of the guys I slept with when I had become desperate, I have slept with several others when I have been like that and all ones who I would usually pass over just because I know they wouldn't be my type in a normal situation and no to mention the kind of stuff they make me want to do whilst I am with them them..." she said as she trailed off and was on the verge of tears but bit them back, having hated herself for doing it with those men ever since but with her, once she gets THAT horny and THAT desperate she couldn't stop herself from doing it with whoever the first person was to come alone regardless what they were like. "My other point is, I hate girls...well, to sleep with, yes, but to actually befriend, no, I have had four in my life time and they basically turned their back on me and back stabbed me so I can't be stuffed with their cattiness anymore, I would rather stick to guys, much easier and I don't have to put up with their crap" she said as she looked from the male to her aunt and where they were.

"Another fifteen minutes and we should be home" she said, dreading returning home "and thank you" she said smiling at him a little "but you are but one male, I might of been able to charm you but what about the other guys? Really, all I can do is doubt myself, I want to fall in love one day, I want to bare children, I want to have a meaningful relationship and settle down but how can I? I have made myself into the local bicycle and the sad thing is I actually like it. I might be confident but on the inside all I am thinking about how degrading it is and the fact that I actually like this actually sickens me and yet I just can't stop, I can't, I am actually addicted to sex and in all forms and I just can't say no, i never wanted to be like my God father, I just wanted to live my life with a bit of random sex here and there but no, I have ended up like my father after all and unless there is some sexaholic support meeting here I am stuck with being who I am" she said as she sighed and looked back at him "I'm sorry for dumping this on you, I rambled, I...I just thought it better you know what I feel like before and if this goes any further, I am not saying it would I just want to make sure that if I am going to scare you off you might as well know the full reason as to why I wouldn't blame you" she said as she did her hair back up into two pony tails.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 pm
A thunderous crash and bright lightning explosion hit the ground only a few feet in front of where Lust stood. The power of the lightning would be enough to jolt anyone within ten feet of the strike. In the wake of the flash, purple fog rose from the dust, slowly clearing to reveal a tall, dark figure. The features on this figure are impossible to make out as it is completely covered in a dark, hooded cloak.

A slender, feminine hand extends from under the cloak, pointing to Lust. "Thou disappoint me, Lust," the voice was clearly that of a female, but it would not be recognizable to the Teen or her companion.

"Thou has abused thy mantle that was given upon birth. I'm stripping thou of Dolandor privelege. Thou is not welcome in our home, and thy Father's blessing has been removed until thou can prove worthy."

At the conclusion of the warning, the exposed hand snapped her fingers, and the purple fog rose up around Lust, enveloping her. It would only briefly feel like all the air was removed from around her, causing her to require a deep breath once the purple fog subsided. Her aura, the one inherited from her father Himeros, had been removed completely, as had her familial right to visit Dolandor, hidden island home of the Deity Pae'il. She was a demi-goddess in title only now.

"When thou has matured, I will visit again to test thy worth."

The figure pulled her hand back under the cloak, and another flash of lightning struck the same place, and she was gone, leaving only a little unsettled dust in her wake.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 am
Aglaia turned around and saw a hooded figure standing before the other two, standing where she was she just watched the show and decided that she wouldn't move until the other had gone though she was curious as to who she was, this was something her mother cared to keep her in the dark about when it came to schooling and learning what was what and who was who around her home "Lust..." she spoke softly worried this wasn't going to go well...then again, when a scary hooded figure shows up, when does it go well?

Lust stepped back in shock and let go of the males hand, listening to this robed figure she knew knew she was in trouble but as she stood there listening she was enveloped in a purple fog for a moment before it vanished and she took a deep breath from it and then looked on, carrying on listening to the hooded figure once more. Lust was looking like she wanted to cry but bit her tears back, waiting for the hooded figure to go before looking at her aunt "w..who was that?" She asked, knowing her power was something she should be asking about but right now seeing who that was was rather important more so right now.

"I am not entirely sure" Aglaia said as she walked over and put an arm around her niece "I have never actually come across her before and I don't know who has, this is completely new to me and the only person who I could think of asking is my mother but I am not sure if she would even know but I will get you home, speak to your father and then go and see my mother and ask her" she said as she kissed her niece's cheek "are you going to be alright?" She asked, seeing her nod and took her place ahead of the others again.

Lust looked at the other and sighed, embarrassed now that he had to see that, looking away, arms wrapped around her body she just decided to speak up "you may leave if you want" she said softly to the male beside her "I apologize for having you see that but we are almost home, I don't want father to harm you and besides that, once he knows my power has been taken away...wait, no" she said as she looked at the male. "Come with me?" She asked curiously "come meet him, I you are going to be welcomed!" She said a little happier "I swear, he will be perfectly happy seeing you" she said, deciding to use this to her advantage in maybe finally getting a guy and keeping him...er...well...sorta...that is if he does want to stick around after this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:46 am
Axl wanted to smack himself, he was just not going to get through to this girl, and it really was a bit much, considering this was probably just a one time thing, like it usually was, but something about her still drove him nuts and made him want to spend time with her after all was said and done.

At the crack of lightening, Axl jumped back, mostly to try to avoid something that could kill him. After Lust let go of his hand and he continued to step back away from this thing that had appeared. This... woman? He didn't know, and even though he could hear what the stranger was saying, the words didn't really make sense to him, he figured something this strange could only be because she was a god, or demi-god, whatever. Axl decided in that moment that he no longer wanted to be wrapped up in the world of gods, he was content to just be a rock star, he didn't need to be a god of rock.

As he stepped further away from the event, completely ignoring Lust and her aunt, he felt like a cloud was being lifted from his head. That drawing he had to stay with Lust was gone. She was just a normal girl that he would be with, even if she might be slightly more beautiful and exotic then the average girl. As Lust started talking to him about meeting her father, Axl shook his head. "No. I'm not the kind of guy you bring home to daddy, and I still have a good long life to live." He was certain her dad would still kill him, regardless of what Lust though. He wasn't the kind of guy that would walk with a girl through the forest either. He should have left her at the hut, he thought. It looked like the girl was still attached to him, and he no longer felt any attachment to her.

Axl sighed knowing he was probably going to hurt her, but they had entered that hut under a different pretense. "Hey, I'm sorry Lust" was the best he could think to say.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:49 pm
Lust sighed "I swear, now that it was you who took my power away...er...well, helped in taking my power away my father is going to worship the ground you walk upon, my father never did like my power, he never did want me have anything to do with the Gods and Goddesses but now, thanks to you, you are going to be loved by my father" she said, knowing she was right, normal teenage Paes never slept with guys and if they did it was one or two not twelve in two weeks or whatever so her father would love him "if anything, at least come and be thanked by him" she said "it would be the least he could do."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff