Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Hmm...Which Guy Should I flirt With Now...? [PRP 4 Wolf & I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 pm
"He's not going to thank me," Axl insisted. This was just getting silly now, what did she want from him? "I already... corrupted... his little girl, even if you were already this way before I got to you. And I don't know what happened to your... power." It still didn't even make sense to him for her to bring him to her dad to be thanked, it was a poor excuse. "Why do you want this so much?" Axl finally asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 pm
"You obviously haven't heard about her father" Ag said as she turned around, having been listening a little "believe me, getting rid of this power means normal, horniness from his daughter, something HE can handle, he is a normal Faun who lives within normal means who just lives a normal life, he can't have a demi-goddess for a daughter, he does have one and no matter how much he wants to just ignore this part of her he can't, you would be the same if you had a daughter who is a demi-goddess, you just can't ignore a big part of her no matter how much you want to. You just helped take away the one thing that made her be able to trick..." she said as she looked at Lust "yes sweetheart, trick, if you didn't have your power you would of been lucky to get a few guys into bed, not the amount you have been able to" she said as she looked back at the male "guys into sleeping with her, sleeping with his precious daughter who he couldn't control and was at wits end and not being able to find a way to stop her from doing what she was doing has now appeared, he is now going to be able to control her, he is actually going to be able to handle his normal daughter, do you know grateful he is going to be to you? He is going to love you, believe me, if there is one thing that Faun will be thankful about it will be that she has lost her power and probably will be begging the powers that be that she loses it for good."

Lust hated to admit it but her aunt was right, her father would be happy and whilst she was willing to use that to her advantage it also did hurt a little that her father would enjoy this and it was all her fault but she just sighed and turned away "basically what my Aunt just said and..." she said as she trailed off "...and I want this because..." she looked at the ground, arms still wrapped around her "...because I actually like you..." she said, cheeks starting to heat up and was thankful she had her back to him "ever since I first saw you I liked you, yes I might of had my power coax you into bed but I actually DO like you. This isn't just some power thing, me wanting to sleep with you was, I wanted to come out, break my grounding and sleep with a guy BUT when I saw you it was different...sort of "I wanted to sleep with you, yes, but I also thought you were actually cute and then the fact we have music in common gave me reason to believe that maybe something could happen to us, if not now when I am older, then we have the fact that I actually like talking to you and as much as it got me into this mess you have been one of the best if not THE best guy I have slept with, not that I should be saying that but still.

I am sorry for tricking you in the first place but believe me, I DO actually like you, this isn't some sort of trick, remember? No power so tricking is out of the question anyway, I have just had a crush on you since I practically saw you, maybe sleeping with you was wrong but even now it still doesn't change my feelings towards you" she said as she turned around and looked at him "but if you wish to go I can't stop you, I just deeply and sincerely apologize for what I did to you, I understand if you wish to leave." Lust said as she turned and walked over to a near by tree and lent against it, right now she just wanted to rest for a few moments, get her head together before facing her father, yes if the male came home with her he would thank him but thats besides the point, she just still wanted to make sure she was clear minded before she got home just in case everything did go wrong.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm
"I didn't help with any of this, I don't know how I could be involved" Axl argued. He just kept shaking his head, he didn't even know that thing that had showed up, he didn't want to know it either. Getting involved with a demi-god was more trouble then he wanted and he was getting antsy to free himself of her and her aunt.

He winced when she admitted to liking him. He should have left then, should have known better then to get involve with a puppy. 'Lust, you hardly know me." If she had known him at all she would have known not to get attached because he wasn't the attaching type. "Taking me home to meet your dad won't help with that, even if he thinks I was involved with you... whatever just happened... that doesn't mean he's going to be okay with us." Axl closed his eyes and massaged his temple, knowing that he shouldn't have mentioned the possibility of there being an 'us' it was just going to make things worse.

Axl didn't know the girl either, sure he knew about her daddy issues and her god issues, but them having music in common was a surprise to him. "I'm just not in a place to be..." he scratched the back of his head, leaning awkwardly. "You're great, you're beautiful, that much is true. I just... this was kind of a one time thing." Axl sighed. "Maybe when you're older, then you'll be ready and maybe I'll be ready... but I don't think we want the same thing." Or maybe they did want the same thing and she was just grasping at him because she didn't think males would pursue her now that her power was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 pm
"It will be fine, you can go" the Goddess said as she walked over to her niece "a teenage crush is just that, a crush, she will be over it in a week or two" she said, hating that she was making Lust's crush be something small and unimportant but it was true, she would be over it it soon enough and moved onto another and besides that now that her power is gone she had work to do to try making it up to the ones in charge back home, she was going to be busy for a while. "I apologize for what has happened, what you saw...everything, maybe one day when you two meet again things will be different but until then I think it is best you just leave and, just to let you know, I didn't mean to try and get you to come before I just wanted you to understand that her father is...well...a tad complex so thanking you would be what he would do unless you wanted him to shoot an arrow at you..." she said smiling a little at him, joking of course.

"I know I hardly know you that is why it is called a crush, they happen, doesn't mean anything will come of it and I told you, I understand and respect you do not feel the same way" she said straightening up "if there is one thing my aunt has taught me it is how to be civil and serious in situations that may need a calm mind set and this is one of those times." She said as she started walking past him and placed a hand on his arm and looked at him, smiling a little as she lent up and kissed his cheek "thank you and I am deeply sorry for what has transpired here and I hope some day that we can get past this and maybe meet again on better terms and hope it won't be so awkward" she said as she looked to her aunt.

"Please, lets just go, I have to face my father some time and if I am going to be in deep trouble more so he might as well hear the full story from me" she said as she walked back to the forests path, she wasn't looking forward to this but if there is one more thing she learnt from her aunt it was how to be completely honest with her father and anyone else, regardless of the out come and now is the perfect time to put that into action most of all.

The Goddess of Beauty walked after her niece and slipped an arm through hers and looked back at the male "we will take our leave, I hope you have a safe trip home" she said sincerely as she and Lust walked on alone, Lust resting her head against her shoulder and Ag placed her head softly against hers as they went.

((If he wishes to catch up and say anything else to Lust/Ag then be my guest but other then that I guess the rp is over with? ))  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers