Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Danger Zone (JD/Herryk)(sexyviolent) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ravvlet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 pm
JD was not one for deep thinking, introspection, or self evaluation. A trip gone bad had resulted in some very basic facts he'd thought he'd known about himself being brought into question, and as a result had left him feeling strangely bewildered. Even...

Uncool.

This was obviously unacceptable. What was a bro to do, when rocking out could not bring him joy, and when lazing about left his mind weaving frantic circles? How did one forget how rock hard one's bro's abs were when one had drunkenly lain on them one evening?

By pumping ******** iron.

And so, he found himself in the gym one evening, somewhat overwhelmed. JD's arms were thin, noodley, and really only had enough muscular definition to hold a microphone, so a real weight set was out of the question. However, he'd found a solution. Thanks to a particularly memorable skelevision commercial, he'd heard about this cool new workout device that would give him super muscular abs and arms and pecs and it wouldn't probably give him that deep vanilla leather scent Herryk's dark black hide had but you can't have ever-

No.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Concentrate harder.  
bipolar bee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 pm
Herryk wasn't sure what the ******** had happened between himself and one Mr. Johnny Danger, but he was absolutely certain that he was never going to drink Pumpkin Juice again. Never again.

Desperate for a way to channel the energy that pulsed through him, the restlessness that demanded an outlet, Herryk made his way to the gym. He just needed something to take his mind off of everything, and this seemed like a legitimate way to accomplish that.

He ran the risk of running into someone, but that was a risk he had to take for his own sanity. All he wanted to do was spend some time alone in the gym - just him and his thoughts.

Pumping iron.

User Image

It wasn't until twenty or thirty reps in that he caught sight of one blue-skinned demon.

And he tried really hard to ignore him.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ravvlet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 pm
It took a few seconds for JD to realize that he had missed a certain hulking boil pumping ACTUAL irons in the corner.

User Image

God, look at him go. He was so- so ripped. The way his muscles bulged and he grunted and strained with effort, skin moist with sweat-

JD dropped the weight in his hand, mouth slightly agape, and it landed on his booted foot with a thud.

He didn't even notice.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 2 to self  
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 pm
It wasn't until the weight hit the floor that Herryk noticed JD off in the corner, turning the color of something really red.

Narrowing his eyes, Herryk wandered over to the other boil.

"JD kissed Herryk."

He scowled, and promptly socked the other boil in the face.

User Image

HP: 40/40
DMG: 7
CHG: BC  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ravvlet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:09 pm
That sock to the jaw hurt.

The fact that he was blinking and in pain was probably the only excuse he had for saying what he did next.

"Yeah, well." He rubbed his jaw, glaring at the bigger boil angrily. NOT COOL MAN, NOT COOL AT ALL.

"YOU KISSED ME BACK!" He hissed angrily, getting all up in Herryk's grill and prodding his mound of man chest with a stiff finger.

HP: 31/40
DMG: 1
fear: 2/2  
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm
"Hah! Herryk was drugged by JD."

Herryk grabbed JD's hand and squeezed, narrowing his eyes.

"Herryk has never had pumpkin juice before, so Herryk was not sure what was going on. Herryk needed a friend."

The draugr let out a snort.

HP: 39/40
DMG: 3
CHG: 2/2  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ravvlet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 pm
"Yeah, well, you're not the only one who like, needs friends man," JD growled, gritting his teeth from the pressure on his hand.

He was pretty sure his weak a** wasn't going to be able to free himself from the other boil's vicelike grip, so he leaned forward instead, to whisper into Herryk's ear. "At least you've BEEN with a ghoul," he hissed angrily, before biting into his earlobe.

HP: 28/40
DMG: 4
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 pm
Herryk let out a brooding sound. It was a touchy topic, and Herryk wasn't keen on discussing it. It hurt. It pissed him off. It made him think about everything he'd lost, and it made him think about his bleak future. It was only a matter of time before things came to a head - and by that point it would be too late.

Too late for everything.

Suddenly there was a mouth at his ear, teeth sinking into the tender lobe. Herryk let out a grunt and knotted his fingers in JD's hair.

"Sometimes Herryk wishes that he'd never been with a ghoul," he snarled, teeth bared as he pulled JD's hair.

"Things would be so much easier."

HP: 35/40
DMG: 2

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ravvlet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm
"How?!" Jack knows he'd gotten close a few times, but, well.

They always ended up exploding.

The fist in his hair was distracting, but he turned his head toward the other boil, ignoring the stinging pain. Glaring, he grabbed Herryk's braids in his free hand, yanking his face closer.

"HOW IS SOMETHING BETTER THAN NOTHING, MAN?!"

HP: 26/40
bipolar bee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 12 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:46 pm
The very question had Herryk itching to rip JD's head off just so he could blow off some steam. Fear pulsed and shimmered around him, eyes flaring and teeth bared, face contorted into an ugly mask of rage and frustration.

Preparing to unleash his Fear-boosted attack, the energy built around his fists and arms -- before it fizzled.

Herryk released JD and shifted in a breathless sigh, his shoulders hunching.

"Forget it."

HP: 31/40
DMG: 0
CHG: 1/2 (battle cry used)  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ravvlet rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 2, 4, 2, 2 Total: 18 (7-28)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm
JD just glared, and took in a deep breath.

"Oh, no, no..." He drew back, holding his hands out. The air around his mouth crackled with FEAR, and his hands glittered gold.

"Boy, you REALLY got me now, got me so I don't know," he called, voice thrumming with energy, "what I'm doin' NOW." He shouted the last word, and with it came the heady rush of FEAR; driven like some sort of ridiculous glam rock lance of feels and pelvic thrusting.

HP: 26/40
DMG: 16
bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:10 am
JD's Fear feelings glamrock lance of emotion had Herryk reeling backwards so suddenly that the draugr tripped and landed flat on his back. In the process, one large foot lashed out and clipped the poor demon. Herryk thought he might've hit JD's chin, but he really wasn't paying that much attention.

"It isn't worth all of the hurt and the hopelessness, JD. Herryk would have been happier if..."

HP: 15/40

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 am
JD was pretty proud of himself, felling his giant guy-pal. David Brony would be pro-

And then his foot caught him in the jaw and he also went sailing backward. His head hit the gym floor with a pathetic smack. He was pretty sure he could see stars.

"Happier if what, dude?"

HP: 22/40
DMG: n/a
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 am
"If Herryk had never met Freya."

He made an anguished sound, covering his face with his hands.

"Herryk is so tired of being alone, JD." His mouth wrenched.

"Not that JD could ever understand how that feels."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 am
JD groaned, rubbing his head. He climbed to his hands and knees and crawled closer to Herryk.

"Don't understand... how that feels. Nice man, very choice. Shot through the heart."

He stopped, kneeling next to the felled boil and glaring at him angry.

"You wanna know how many people were waitin' for me to get back to Amity? Wanna know how many dudes and dudettes even noticed??" He held up one finger, then pointed it accusingly at Herryk.

"You." He put his golden hands against the other boil's much darker shoulders, giving him a hard shove. "Don't talk to ME about lonely, man. When people see me, they see, like. Johnny Danger. I mean, it's hard to look past my perfect hair, delicately chiseled jaw, and dashing black eyes, but I'm a PERSON too."

He leaned forward, hissing. "So fine. Keep goin' about how you wish your galpal would go gag on a spoon, or how ghouls ain't nothin' but trouble, but don't tell me I don't get it, bro. Because I got it."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff