Friend Zoned
  He's not sure how he feels about me.
  He's not interested.
  Move on, he is a lost cause..
View Results

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:43 pm
I like this one guy and I don't know if he knows. Other people have asked me if we're dating because we're always together, but I don't know what to do for him to look at me in that way..
He calls me and text me to hang out a lot, I don't know if that's because he likes me or if he just likes my company.

I can't even focus on my work, he's all I can think about. I like him but I don't know how to express that to him without it turning awkward.. and to make it worse I had a thing with his roommate once.. AHH! <-- legit all I can think about.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 pm
Ah, the classic scenario of the girl and guy best friend having secret crushes on each other. Although, it's not an easy scenario to deal with by any means.

You could take a jump for it and confess your feelings, which is harder to do than not because it can be embarrassing and also, they may not even want to be friends after that. It's basically an all or nothing situation. You either end up with the guy, or you end up without him as your boyfriend and without him as even your friend.

Or, you can stick with being friends for a while and just subtly ask certain questions or something that may give you some information. After a while you may be able to tell if he likes you or not, but sometimes you may not figure out anything in either direction.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

xKokolina

Fuzzy Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:34 pm
Go for it. If you feel this strongly for him, I'd suggest just being straightforward and telling him how you feel. It'll eat you up inside if you don't. I know it sounds scary to tell a guy you like him, but you don't want to miss what may become a wonderful opportunity. It's worse to later on regret not saying anything, at least if it doesn't work out, you can pat yourself on the back for being honest about your feelings. If he's not the right guy, then he's not the right guy. Trust me, I've dealt with this and ended up finding the right guy, without even realizing it until it happened. If you can still stay friends with the guy, then that's a plus too! It might be awkward for a while, but if you two truly cherish each others friendship then everything should be okay!

Feelings will not stay forever, unless they're true.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 am
Thanks guys, this is good stuff here. I think I'mma wait until after Christmas break to say anything because I don't want the thought of not knowing what he'd say for a whole month.  

Naroni

Friendly Bud

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces