Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Probably wrong place buuuuut....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:37 pm
I was just curious if someone could help me figure out if im bisexual or gay cause i really dont know and itd help if someone would help me x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm
I'm not really sure how other people are supposed to help you determine your personal identity. sweatdrop

Nobody can figure it out for you. Some people know from a very young age, while others take much longer to figure out. Eventually, you'll figure it out yourself. I strongly doubt that there is anything anyone can tell you that will speed up the process.

I'm almost 26. I initially thought I was bisexual, when I was 14 or 15. Then I came to the conclusion that I was gay. Then I realized, gradually, that that wasn't quite accurate, either. But by that time, I was in my 20s, and honestly, I just really don't give a ******** anymore. blaugh When asked about my sexuality, I usually respond with "not straight" or "queer" (depending on who's doing the asking).  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm
Taeryyn
I'm not really sure how other people are supposed to help you determine your personal identity. sweatdrop

Nobody can figure it out for you. Some people know from a very young age, while others take much longer to figure out. Eventually, you'll figure it out yourself. I strongly doubt that there is anything anyone can tell you that will speed up the process.

I'm almost 26. I initially thought I was bisexual, when I was 14 or 15. Then I came to the conclusion that I was gay. Then I realized, gradually, that that wasn't quite accurate, either. But by that time, I was in my 20s, and honestly, I just really don't give a ******** anymore. blaugh When asked about my sexuality, I usually respond with "not straight" or "queer" (depending on who's doing the asking).

Okay just Im getting lonely and like i keep seeing girl and guys that both lookattractive and all but i feel awkward when i think about asking either or out so im just tryig to see if there was a way sinc im bicurious and girls at school said like the way that helped them out to see if they were bi or lesbin was rthat they had a bisexual/lesbian girl date them and yeah  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:29 pm
Meister_Solstice
Okay just Im getting lonely and like i keep seeing girl and guys that both lookattractive and all but i feel awkward when i think about asking either or out so im just tryig to see if there was a way sinc im bicurious and girls at school said like the way that helped them out to see if they were bi or lesbin was rthat they had a bisexual/lesbian girl date them and yeah

Holy run-on sentence, Batman. xD I'm just teasing, but seriously, punctuation is your friend.

Honestly, just date whoever you're most interested in. 3nodding I don't think experimentation is bad, but I also don't think it's necessarily going to make things any more clear for you.

Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained. At worst, you'll be in the same position you are now (confused) and possibly a bit heartbroken, and at best, you'll have a better understanding of your identify and/or end up dating someone really awesome.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm
Sorry! Im bad at punction and grammar and spelling if i dont use the word very often >.< i dont want to be heart broken again though my last relation ship destroyed me because like after almost a year my ex said she never loved me like bf/gf she loved me like a brother then i asked why you say yes and she said cause she was given 50$ if she said yes as a joke and i think thats when i became bi-curious  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm
It's okay; like I said, I was just teasing. :3

Nobody wants to be heartbroken, and if you've had a bad breakup, it's completely understandable that you'd want to avoid getting burned again.

Depending on how long ago things ended with your ex, it's entirely possible that you might not be ready to start dating again. But again, that's something that only you can determine.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm
True. Just my combination of what i am,do and etc make me hard to find anyone. sad being pagan wiccan and a furry and bi-curious at my school is the recipie for death. sad i wish people werent so judgemetal. I just hate pain i wish i could feel good for a change  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games