Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone here want to rp??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Dutchess of Wolves and I just got this account back after it got hacked. Anyway, I'm hoping to rp with someone. But first a few rules and they go like this:

1.) Be semi literate.
2.)No one liners unless you are having writer's block. Other than that please type at least a paragraph.
3.)No Yuri/Yoai (I have nothing against it but I am straight and would like my character's to be as well.)
4.) I only play girls and in males I only play animals and kids ages 0-10. I'm still working on adult males which isn't easy when you live in an all ladies house.
5.) If you want to do a group Roleplay, I'm telling you now that I don't do them, simply because I go to bed late and I don't wake up just to respond. Also because of the time difference in my area. I live on the East Coast and I don't want to miss anything.
6.) Quote me for a faster reply. (My computer is slow sometimes so please bare with me.

That's all the rules I have. Please put a heart if you understand. No negative comments on here too. I Would also like to post pics if possible. Just let me know what you want to do. Thanks. Also I love pokemon and I can combine some anime's like Pokemon and Fullmetal Alchemist together. It takes time but I eventually come up with a story. Also I am open to ideas but I do have some ideas that I would like to try here is one of them:

Ouran Pokemon Host club roleplay Idea:

This rp is about one of the Ouran Highschool Host Members and a Pokemon Trainer. The Pokemon trainer's school was asked to show the students of Ouran how to battle in different styles, Meaning regular battles or Contest Battles. But one of the regular trainer's was showing the students, interested in regular battles, how to get good at battling. She is the besxt student in her class. But ______, of the Ouran Host club, starts to befriend Sakura of Ouran Pokemon Academy. She is the strongest member of her class so she wins easily with anyone. But what happens when _____ starts to fall for her when they are assigned as partners in a tournament held by both schools to see who has learned the most? That is up to us.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to roleplaying with you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 am
Hello! heart

I'm Holo and I love to RP Pokemon Trainers. I would love to take place in your RP but. . . I don't know anything about Ouran High School Host Club anime/characters.

Maybe we could do a Pokemon RP with a different Anime? I can come up with the story if you want.

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am
Holo Claudia Fox
Hello! heart

I'm Holo and I love to RP Pokemon Trainers. I would love to take place in your RP but. . . I don't know anything about Ouran High School Host Club anime/characters.

Maybe we could do a Pokemon RP with a different Anime? I can come up with the story if you want.

If you wouldn't mind I'd like for you to list a few anime's just so we can pick one that I know besides pokemon and we can combine then into one rp. Just list whatever ones you want. I like Black Butler, Tears to Tiara, Inuyasha, and a few others.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:38 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Hmm. Well, here's my list:

Inuyasha
Spice and Wolf
Fullmetal Alchemist
Black Butler
Naruto
Fruits Basket
Mushi-shi (haven't seen a lot)

That's all I can think of right now. . .

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 am
Holo Claudia Fox

How about Fullmetal Alchemist? Maybe we can do a girl and Ed or something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

That sounds good! Any story ideas? (Writers Block... Sorry!)

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Holo Claudia Fox
Dutchess of Wolves

That sounds good! Any story ideas? (Writers Block... Sorry!)

Well maybe the girl could be a trainer passing through town at a bad time and Ed tries to warn her. But she and her pokemon are exhausted and are looking for a hotel or something to stay in. But she isn't familiar of this area since she came from Central as a Commander in training to see Mustang but Ed wants to help her since he knows Mustang would blow her mind away with his training. But what he doesn't know is that she knows Mustang as her Uncle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

That's sounds good! And, how about she's trained really hard and wants to battle the Elite Four (are there such trainers?) and so she's been searching the world for them.

If I would be the girl, my partners would be these: (for extra info)

Mina (Female Vulpix) Level 57
Jun (Male Flygon) Level 56
Samantha; Sam for short (Female Luxray) Level 55
Titan (Male Simipour) Level 54
Sandy (Female Sandslash) Level 55
Bell (Female Serperior) Level 53

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

Yea either we can do the rp we are talking about now Or Ed and AL could find a baby growlithe and she/he doesn't trust anyone and is caught by the military because they are biting people. Either way is fine with me. But I would prefer the one with the Growlithe lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Maybe we could do the Growlithe one with a different Pokemon? Personally, I'm not really a fan of Growlithe, but if you want a Growlithe, then so be it. Maybe I could be Al, you could be Ed, and the Growlithe is friends with a Vulpix/Flygon and you could be the Growilthe while I'm the Vulpix/Flygon. Sound good?

I like the Trainer idea but maybe someone (you, I, or someone random) could jazz up the story a bit.

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

I'll be glad to play another pokemon Maybe I could play a baby Espeon. Yes I know it starts out as an Eevee. But I have played a baby evolved pokemon before and it turned out really good. I was experimenting with it a loooong time ago when I first started playing pokemon but I think you would like the baby Espeon. We can still do you idea but I have a problem playing guys. I don't know how. I live in all ladies house I've forgotten how guys act after my grandpa died when I was 16 and i didn't roleplay at the time. But I'll be glad to play all the girls bif you'll play the guys. That's the deal I usually make with people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Hmm. . . I'm a girl so I'm better at RPing them but I can do boys. But they have to be young or childish. . . 'cause I know how younger ones act since I have a seven year old brother.

Maybe we could just settle with a Pokemon Rp. Like, where a baby Espeon (SO DANG CUTE! <3) and a baby Vulpix / Flygon (ALSO DANG CUTE <3 <3) meet and they become best friends. Idk.

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 pm
Holo Claudia Fox
Dutchess of Wolves

Hmm. . . I'm a girl so I'm better at RPing them but I can do boys. But they have to be young or childish. . . 'cause I know how younger ones act since I have a seven year old brother.

Maybe we could just settle with a Pokemon Rp. Like, where a baby Espeon (SO DANG CUTE! <3) and a baby Vulpix / Flygon (ALSO DANG CUTE <3 <3) meet and they become best friends. Idk.

lol. Okay then. But I would like to have a trainer to take care of them. Also maybe an adult Flygon instead of a baby to help. That way they don't get into a lot of trouble. But Where do you want to do the rp?? Here or in another forum???  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Alright! Let's RP in a different form so it isn't as cluttered. So, you're going to be the Trainer and baby Espeon while I'm going to be the baby Vulpix and the Flygon.

Right?

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:15 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

Actually I had hoped you would play the trainer and I'd play the vulpix and the espeon. I'm not good with playing an animal and a human. If i do it mostly turns into one liners for the trainer.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff