Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Wrath Of R.I.P {Don'tPostInThis.YesThisMeansYouCrew}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 am
User Image
A long time ago there was once a digimon who was born out of the data of many evil people. People saw him as a threat to their community and made him feel greatly hated for years. He became a fugitive having no where else to go and forced to move. He became known as a 'Bounty Hunter' even though he himself had his own bounty on his head. For years more to come he hunted evil digimon and sent them to their graves. Years later he grew sick of it and began to hunt down any digimon he saw. Eventually he became a pure being of evil having been corrupted by the years of hatred being shown towards him. He built himself an empire which he called R.I.P. Each day his powers grew and his empire grew larger and larger. Eventually he became too much of a threat. Thus began the training of the special task force known as T.A.M.E.R. This organization was led by a mysterious digimon who in secret trained countless of tamers to go against R.I.P. Now the final battle looms over us all as he sends his greatest tamers out to defeat the R.I.P. Let the battle begin!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:57 am
User Image
The Hound Of R.I.P
As the years passed the leader of R.I.P got bored of people coming inside for him to kill. He decided to find a creature that would serve him and prevent people from bothering him. As he searched he noticed a dog like creature. He realized that he found what he needed. He brought the creature back and started its dangerous training. As the years passed the creature reached its ultimate stage. Its strength was immense. All who dared step in front of the main HQ of R.I.P were murdered relentlessly by this evil creature. Tamers you must find out more about him before you try to go past him.

To learn more about him you must generate a number from 1-99 and get a number exactly the opposite of the one above you. Once that is over you must translate the code below and find out what digimon it is referring to. Finally find the said digimon around the guild. Remember to PM me the post that you completed the first task on, the meaning of the code and the location of the digimon.

Code:
User Image

Link To Task

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 am
User Image
The Cannon Fodder Of R.I.P
Eventually he wanted some minions to use for his liking. As such he found an old acquaintance of his who went by the name of Murmuxmon. Challenging Murmuxmon to a duel he ended up winning. After his defeat as the prize he earned the right to control the minions of Murmuxmon who were a large bunch of DemiDevimon. Some ended up getting stronger and gained the rights to lead their fellow soldiers. Other stayed as minions and were used as simple Cannon Fodder to be used as the leader wished. You have just encountered a large amount of DemiDevimon on your journey.

To eliminate them you must roll 10 10 sided die and have at least 5 numbers less than 5 and 5 numbers greater then 5. Once you complete that roll 10 10 sided die and get a number that is at least 10 less or 10 more than the total number you got to get through the first part. Remember to PM me the links to where you completed both parts

Note: If you receive a 5 then it goes to neither the higher or the lower. It states greater than or less than, not 'greater than or equal to' or 'less than or equal to'

Example: Part 1: 2,3,4,1,2,6,8,8,9,9 Part 2: 52 so 42-62 is the number you must get

Link To Task Location

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 am
User Image
The Scythe Wielding Assassin Of R.I.P
The leader of R.I.P would find refuge in his chats with his most trusted assassin. The mysterious Phantomon. A digimon who acted like the Grim Reaper himself carrying a scythe around and killing the enemies of the leader in the shadows. This has allowed the leader of R.I.P to keep rule over the empire that he has created. The founder of T.A.M.E.R has just been designated a target which you have learnt from the groups sources.

Unfortunately for R.I.P's leader Phantomon is busy so he can't kill your founder yet. You must discover who R.I.P's leader is immediately so that you may stop him before your founder is killed. Search the guild for three items. Each item will have a part of a code that will decipher the identity of the Leader of R.I.P. PM me the digimon you think it is along with the locations of the items and the meaning of the codes combined.

Link To Task Location {Though Not Neccessarily Needed}

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 am
User Image
The Founder Of T.A.M.E.R
A MagnaAngemon who has surpassed all other MagnaAngemon's in power. Feeling the great threat of R.I.P's leader he formed the T.A.M.E.R. As you near the end of the long struggle you recall past memories of how you met him and how you joined.

You must now make a short RP on you joining the organization. Be as creative as you want. You must include the following. The RP must contain the following. How you ran into HolyAngemon. Him asking you to join. You telling him why he's right in asking you to join.

Post the RP here to be evaluated

Time Limit: December 14

Link To Task Location

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 am
Reserved

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)