Submit

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:34 pm
I have a job now and going to college and have to run a household since my mother is sick, so I take care of 7 cats and 2 dogs (3 puppies). It's a lot on my plate. My boyfriend of 8 months only has 2 classes one day a week and I feel like he isn't even trying to get a job. He's been actively looking (so he says). We live 2 hours apart so it's not like I actually know if he's looking or not. He's on gaia all day, every day and lays about playing video games. It's starting to get to me. I guess what I want is some help, and some advice and etc.
Thanks gals! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:06 pm
If I had an answer to your problem I would gladly give it. My husband went almost 2 years without having a job and I felt like he didn't even care that I was running myself ragged try to support us. Then I got pregnant and everything changed. He current;y has a job but it is only seasonal so I am worried about what will happen after christmas but that is what happened with me. Don't get pregnant because I am sure that isn't the answer. If you find an answer let me know.  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 pm
CatastrophicRainbow
If I had an answer to your problem I would gladly give it. My husband went almost 2 years without having a job and I felt like he didn't even care that I was running myself ragged try to support us. Then I got pregnant and everything changed. He current;y has a job but it is only seasonal so I am worried about what will happen after christmas but that is what happened with me. Don't get pregnant because I am sure that isn't the answer. If you find an answer let me know.

Haha whoa no! I am not planning on nor wanting to get pregnant anytime in the next 7 years!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

Haha whoa no! I am not planning on nor wanting to get pregnant anytime in the next 7 years!
Good I like that plan. Stick to that plan. That was my plan. stressed  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 pm
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

Haha, will do. And I'm sorry, but you'll have a little blessing in the world? C:
And, I talked to my boyfriend and he is trying, it's just hard in this economy and I'm giving him that extra push.He said he NEEDS a job and really wants one, he wants to be a man and be supportive as well so here's to wishing for the best! cheese_whine (cheers? haha)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't get it. If you two are not living together why are you acting like you're running a household by yourself? It's not like you're coming home to a lazy boyfriend. He lives two hours away.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm
Well... I'm nowhere near your situation currently but I know how much college takes out of you, cash-wise and energy-wise. My advice: complain a lot! Now, not the kind where you shout and whine at him about how he's not doing anything. More like simple sighs and comments about how tough taking care of -fill in the blank- was today. And don't do it too often or you'll get caught. But hopefully he'll feel some remorse about procrastinating and want to give you some support. Tell him to keep you posted on the job searching, so you know what's going on, even if you can't meet him so easily.

P.S. She is running the house by herself. Her mom is sick and boyfriend is miles away. But you've got this Koneko-chan! Women are fierce, unstoppable creatures =P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

Haha, will do. And I'm sorry, but you'll have a little blessing in the world? C:
And, I talked to my boyfriend and he is trying, it's just hard in this economy and I'm giving him that extra push.He said he NEEDS a job and really wants one, he wants to be a man and be supportive as well so here's to wishing for the best! cheese_whine (cheers? haha)
Oh no I wasn't complaining I am very excited to be a mommy. Just saying it is far better to wait and be ready than to be surprised as I was. And as long as he is trying then that is all one could ever ask for blaugh  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 pm
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

Oh no I wasn't complaining I am very excited to be a mommy. Just saying it is far better to wait and be ready than to be surprised as I was. And as long as he is trying then that is all one could ever ask for blaugh

Mmhmm! ^^ So girl, boy? What? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:00 pm
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

A beautiful little girl. Her name is going to be Elizabeth Titania Marian. 3nodding  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 pm
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

A beautiful little girl. Her name is going to be Elizabeth Titania Marian. 3nodding

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 4laugh Sorry but I'm a sucker for baby girls ^^ I'm a sucker for babies in general, motherly instinct and all! Awww that's a beautiful name heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 4laugh Sorry but I'm a sucker for baby girls ^^ I'm a sucker for babies in general, motherly instinct and all! Awww that's a beautiful name heart
Me too I have always been a real sucker for girls. And I really love the name it is after 3 strong willed queens heart  

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

Unless you have a kid with him or you are married or something then he does not have to go out and get a job to support you and your mother if he doesn't even live with you.

Why are you forcing him to get a job if you don't even live together, if you want him to help provide then have him move in or something.
But forcing him to help with finances even though he doesn't live there is well just a b***h thing do.

He doesn't use your utilities, eat your food, or piggy back on anything else.
He shouldn't have to pay for stuff he doesn't use.

Why cant your mother go work?
why cant you go get a second job if you are worried about finances?
Maybe you should make a better budget and cut out stuff you don't need to save money, you can also try to clip out coupons for groceries to save some money, you can also save your soda cans and recycle them to get extra cash too.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow
Silver Koneko
CatastrophicRainbow

Me too I have always been a real sucker for girls. And I really love the name it is after 3 strong willed queens heart

Wonderful then heart Simply beautiful and wonderful  

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm
The Maharani
Well... I'm nowhere near your situation currently but I know how much college takes out of you, cash-wise and energy-wise. My advice: complain a lot! Now, not the kind where you shout and whine at him about how he's not doing anything. More like simple sighs and comments about how tough taking care of -fill in the blank- was today. And don't do it too often or you'll get caught. But hopefully he'll feel some remorse about procrastinating and want to give you some support. Tell him to keep you posted on the job searching, so you know what's going on, even if you can't meet him so easily.

P.S. She is running the house by herself. Her mom is sick and boyfriend is miles away. But you've got this Koneko-chan! Women are fierce, unstoppable creatures =P

Wow.. that sounds just like me.. my mom is sick and I run the house by myself o_o I do all the cooking and cleaning and what-not. And thanks for your support and encouragement! ^^ Thanks so much! Haha and I'll try that thanks!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff