Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Miro's Mystery Date Auction (Bidding Closed. Dates TBA) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monies!
Yay!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Where!?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
I like toast
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Lies! You're a liar!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
:: hides wallet ::
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
:: browses the menu :: :dowant:
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
:: browses the menu :: :donotwant:
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
:: throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul ::
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Gold!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm
Miro's Money Making Scheme Mystery Date Auction!

Miro was looking for easy money thinking that the Geezers might like an event like this because there was one before and people participated. So Miro decided to plagiarize recreate it in her own special way blaugh

The difference here is that instead of bidding on a specific person, you will be bidding on a package.......

.... no! Not that kind of package! gonk redface As in a box of stuffses... though this one isn't really a box of stuffses.... but it's not that other thing you were thinking either! gonk

:: clears throat ::

Anyhow sweatdrop ... with each package, you get a date with a different person along with some random stuff that was thrown in there to make up for the horrible date make the deal that much sweeter! A complete list of prizes is written below, but you won't know which you get from what package until the auction is over twisted er... ninja ... I mean... mrgreen The name of the package will be a hint as to what prize-date combo it might include, though 3nodding

Miro had to do it this way because if people knew who they were bidding for, then the men-folk would get insecure about not having as many bidders or not as high numbers, then it would turn into a "who's got the biggest stick" contest and it would get very messy from that point on. User Image

Since Tes was a big baby about missing the previous auction, this one will consist only of him and his expansions with Miro as his pimp auctioneer whee All proceeds from this auction will go to the MiroIsPoor fund... and maybe she'll give her manwhores volunteers a cut...... maybe ninja Highest bids must be at least 1k gold higher than the previous highest bid. The auction will close at 11:59 pm PST on Saturday, December 22nd. In other words, right before the daily chance carts pop back up. Bids put in at 12:00 am will not be counted. Winners of the bids will send their hard earned monies to Miro and she'll give them their crappy prize in return mrgreen

~Prize List~

Cornes Demonique
Rock Hard
Yoricks Curse
Assorted Contact Lens Set
Bonne Fire

All packages also come with a sketch of you and your date 3nodding Quality will increase the closer it is to matching the price of the consolation prize that comes with the package, and if it exceeds it tremendously, then it can be turned into a full color commission and you'll have the choice of dropping your date from it if he's that smelly. Miro tells her manwhores volunteers to shower first, but she doesn't think they always listen User Image

As for the date itself, you will get to choose which locale in Geezerville it will take place and when it will be, or you can just stand your date up and leave him crying to himself while curled in the fetal position on the floor of his shower, wondering why nobody loves him.

~Packages~
Duality
Burning Within
Monochrome
Perspective
Reaching

Current highest bidder for each package will be updated in the post below.

Now start bidding mad Just think, you could walk away with one of these charming gentlemen on your arm blaugh

User Image
(click for larger view)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm
~Final Bids~

Duality
- Psyzapp-d - 101,000 gold
Burning Within - BatGirlJinx85 - 180,000 gold
Monochrome - Icy Reign - 100,000 gold
Perspective - Psyzapp-d - 101,000 gold
Reaching - BatGirlJinx85 - 190,000 gold  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Money! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:11 pm
rofl rofl rofl I love the "display" piece, especially Ryzan! Now where's your cane and fedora Miro? emotion_awesome I has question though. You're not doing bid minimums or increments, just whatever the bidder decides to throw out there?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:14 pm
Now that you mention it, increments would be a good idea. It pisses me off when people just outbid by 1 gold stare There's no starting bids, though.

I'll say... I guess 1k minimum increments.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm
Waaah! Don't go acting like you're the one in charge here mad Miro will bust out her pimp slapping hand talk2hand

:: goes to edit in the 1k increment rule :: sweatdrop

Also also... Miro just looked at the pimp items and she actually does like that hat...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:24 pm
Agreed. I hate bidders/vendors that play that 1 gold bullshit. emotion_eyebrow Now, back to the game at hand........

Duality: 10,000
Burning Within: 10,000
Monochrome: 10,000
Perspective: 10,000
Reaching: 10,000
............might come out cheaper just sending Miro gold. stressed Goodnight. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm
:: eyes turn to dollar signs :: emotion_kirakira emotion_dowant  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 pm
Oh HELL NO! talk2hand

Duality: 11,000
Burning Within: 11,000
Monochrome: 11,000
Perspective: 11,000
Reaching: 11,000

twisted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 pm
burning_eyes

:: updates bids ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm
Pfffft. talk2hand

Duality: 12,500
Burning Within: 12,500
Monochrome: 12,500
Perspective: 12,500
Reaching: 12,500

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 pm
Miro didn't expect people would want to buy the whole harem eek Though maybe she should have...

:: eyes her harem of manwhores ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 am
The auction was in my dreams last night, with Miro decked out in her pimp attire and all! rofl I was also told in my dream, to scale back on my first bid, as to not scare off potential bidders. emotion_donotwant Well since I can't do that anyhow, I'll make due without a harem, for now. emotion_eyebrow

Duality: 14,000
Monochrome: 14,000  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:05 am
How dare that dream try to make you stray from the path of giving Miro more money mad

:: shakes her pimp cane at the dream threateningly ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 am
*considers throwing some gold out just to troll the people who actually want the date* emotion_awesome

Remember back when [NPC] Rufus was doing the red mini wings raffle ticket auctions from his store? One of the test items was a starter polo shirt. It sold for 13 mil. I stopped bidding at 12. If I get competitive there's no telling where the prices will end up.

dramallama  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces