Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The walk (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:02 am
Myuu leaves her dorm room to go meet Natsuki by the University gates. I hope I'm not too late. She arrives at the gate and checks her watch, getting there ten minutes before they said they were going to meet up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~--+{Natsuki Urahara}+--~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------

Natsuki ran up to Myuu as fast as he could believing that he was late to their meeting when he really was as early as she was. After trying to catch his breath, Natsuki stands straight and smiles.

"Sorry if I am late, I was wandering around the University and lost track of he time, came straight over. So, are you ready to hunt for some water? If we cannot mange to find any, I could always just make some."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow am I feeling?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited and Hopeful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd where am I?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGoing on a Walk with Myuu  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 am
tiny14xx

Myuu smiles as Natsuki runs up to her by the gate. "It's fine, I just got here myself" she moves closer to him, taking his hand in hers "Lets go do some water hunting" She walks by his side, holding onto his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 am
Barmina

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~--+{Natsuki Urahara}+--~

Natsuki smiles and begins to walk with her at his side, ready to begin their little quest for water.

"Think we will find anything?"

It would be about an hour until dark, an hour until he showed her his wings, but he could already feel them pressing against the inside of his shoulders, begging to be let out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow am I feeling?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited and hopeful.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd where am I?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn a quest to find water with Myuu  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 am
tiny14xx

Myuu smile and sniffs the air. "I think we will" she says, hugging tightly to his arm. She looks over toward the setting sun and smiles softly, "Only about a hour till sunset..." she leans her head on his shoulder and purrs softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 am
Barmina

User Image
Natsuki nods, his heart ready faster than normal and his cheeks pink. He was excited about being able to swim, nervous about her opinion on his wings and hopeful that their relationship would become more of a serious one.

"Yep, one hour."  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 am
tiny14xx

They continue to walk around, searching for a place to smile, when right before sunset, *sniff sniff* Myuu looks at Natsuki, a really happy look on her face "There's a pond nearby! Come on lets go!" She exclaims, pulling him toward the pond she found.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:22 am
Barmina

User Image
Natsuki willingly follows Myuu towards the pond she caught scent of, grateful that she had a good sense of smell, it mae finding the water easier. He couldn't help but wonder if she planned to swim like he did.

"So, if the pond is big enough for it, were you going to swim?"  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 am
tiny14xx

She smiles and blushes slightly, nodding. "Yes i am...you'll join me won't you?" She asks as she fidgets with her skirt, trying to calm her beating heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 am
Barmina

User Image
Natsuki nods, his sheeks pink and his heart picking up pace yet again.

"Y-Yes."

Natsuki looks away from her and continued in the direction she had steered him towards, fi he had looked at her any longer with her cute blush, he might have done something that could possibly scare her.

"S-So, do you know how much further the pond is?"  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:29 am
tiny14xx

She smiles softly, the blush still in her cheeks "I-it's just over this hill" She tells Natsuki as the reach the top of the hill. A beautiful pond stretched out before them, the moonlight shimmering off of the surface. "It's so beautiful.." She hugs his arm tight as she looks out over the pond.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 am
Barmina

User Image
Natsuki smiled as they reached the pond, ready to swim, his wings still pushing at the skin of his shoulders. If one were to be looking at his back in that moment, it would just look like he was rolling his shoulders.

"Okay, let's get some swimming done before I show you my wings....they get heavy when wet."  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 am
tiny14xx

Myuu nods at Natsuki's words before blushing slightly "Wo-would you mind turning around for a minute, I-I'm going to get undressed..." She blushes deeply, not able to believe what she just told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 am
Barmina

User Image
Natsiki nods before pulling away and turning around, his cheeks burning even brighter as he pulled on the collar of his shirt, ready to remove it so he was not so darn hot. How he was burning up, he did not know, it was a cool night...not a hot one. With a sigh, he distacts himself with undoing the buttons on his shirt, deciding to get undressed as well.  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 am
tiny14xx

Myuu strips down to her bra and panties before looking back at Natsuki. "I-I'm ready, yo-you can turn back around if you want..." she says shyly as she covers he semi-exposed body with her hands, her face burning up.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff