JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Sooo, yeah, what the subject says.
I'm unsure really what to put in this as most of my thoughts can be depressing and I don't want to depress people...
I also have quite silly thoughts so I'll try and post them as and when I think of them.
I may not post in here at all as I usually use my bedroom walls to write my thoughts down... Eh...

Some Info About Me...
I'm currently 18
Born, raised and currently residing in England
Hope to move to America
I'm in a LDR (long distance relationship) with a guy in America (one reason for moving there)
I did Art and Design at college
When my last relationship broke-off my now ex alienated all my friends and so I don't actually have any RL friends
My family is quite abusive to me (another reason to move to America) so this may turn into a place I can blow off steam from the crap I take from them

Feel free to post n.n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:34 pm
My parents seem to be getting me everything I have asked for for Christmas and my birthday (it's close to Christmas). What are they after from me? Usually I'm lucky to get 1 birthday present and 1 Christmas present, no cake, no party for my birthday (I'm still not getting one this year), but as far as I know they've got me at least... 5 things? I've even already had one of my birthday presents (a hoodie that I wanted) It actually worries me...  

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Seriously, my dad has just left the house with the dog, moaning about her pulling. She is a freaking husky! That's in their breed, he knows this and he knows it's hard to train it out of them. But nooo, he keeps moaning about it. It's really annoying me stare  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games