Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Sharing Knowledge (Lori & C'haolin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Lori pushed her glasses back up her nose for the third time since sitting down to read a particularly interesting novel. With a sigh, she sat back in her chair and rubbed her eyes. The silly glasses were one of the many things bothering her that sunny day. The other being her mother. Pushing the book to the side, Lori propped her head up with one hand, and gazed out a nearby window.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm
User Image

C'haolin tsked to herself as she peered over the titles of the books around her. She wasn't much into reading, even if the book was about technology. She would much rather take apart a device to figure out how it worked than read about how it worked. But, she won't have that opportunity here, so she just grabbed a random book and took it to a chair to settle down to.

Random Nobody 13

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 pm
Out of the corner of her eye Lori spotted a girl grabbing a book from the technology section and then heading towards one of the nearby tables. Glad for the distraction, Lori took a moment to observe the female. It wasn't often that she saw a fae that had wings or the mechanics that she was noticing on this female. Her hair was pulled back into pigtails, and there were smudges on her clothes, as if she was often working with her hands. She vaguely wondered how she had managed to keep up with the various gears and such to keep them in good order.

Curiosity piqued, Lori decided to go over and talk to her. Standing, she tucked her book away into her satchel and walked over. "Why hello. I couldn't help but wonder about how you manage to keep the mechanic side of your anatomy working. It seems like the wings in particular would be difficult to oil and clean on your own."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 pm
C'haolin was just about to open the book she took out the shelf and read it when someone approached her. Looking up, she spotted the female Fae as she posed a question about her mechanical parts. She looked over her mech hand, opening and closing the fingers, as if seeing them for the first time. "Well, regularly I check the parts like once a day, no real tweaking just yet. Ya'know, just to check if everything is still working correctly. If I notice a rusty screw or anything, then I will change it. It's weekly that I make sure I'm properly oiled and such." She explained. On one hand, it was a little weird explaining how she kept her body working in technological terms rather than biological, but on the other, it was nice to have someone to talk technology to. "As far as my wings," she chuckled lightly, "yes, it is a bit difficult to check on, but with some good flexibility, I manage to reach what I need to."

Random Nobody 13

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 pm
Nodding once in understanding, Lori took a moment to consider what she'd been told. Mechanics and the like had always intrigued her, but she'd never had anyone take the time to explain anything to her. Her mother was too busy trying fight evil and her father was taken along for the ride. Her brother was too busy with his mate to want to study with her too often. It was quite nice to be able to take her mind of her mother's encouragement to find someone herself and talk about something she was interested in. "That's amazing. I would have assumed the upkeep of your mechanics was far more intensive than that. Do you mind if I sit and chat with you? Unless of course, you were busy," Lori finally remembered they were in a library and she had quite rudely interrupted what the girl was doing. Blushing she was quick to apologize for the interruption.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 pm
Chao'lin found it quite nice to have met someone who seemed interested in talking with her about technology, even if the technology in question was on her. "Sometimes the upkeep is quite daunting, especially when I go for some time without checking on it, like when I'm busy." At her question about being able to sit and chat with her, she shook her head. "No, I'm not busy at all, I don't mind one bit. You don't have to apologize."

Random Nobody 13

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas