Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp] Is this a test? ((soxs and random))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Random Nobody 13
((sorry the intro is so short, my man is nagging me or the comp))

User Image

Slash was roaming around, unsure of what to do or where to go. It was a cold night and his body warmed itself. His flaming tail flicked as he walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 pm
soxs1219

User Image

Grace brushed her hair back from her face and gently closed her notebook. Inside were carefully gathered notes on whomever she thought was important, things to be shared only with Lazarus. Carefully tucking the notebook where prying hands and eyes wouldn't find it, she took a deep breath and thought for a moment. If she were going to please Lazarus with a new candidate for Tremere, she would need to search long and hard to find someone worthy. Pacing back and forth, her thoughts raced as to who she could present.

Suddenly halting, her face broke into a grin. Perhaps she could create spawn that would be worthy to join. Of course, she would have to seek out the demi-goddess, Vampire, to bless the eggs. Then she would have to hope at least one of them turned out a vampire. It would be a long and arduous task, with only a slim chance of being fruitful. Thinking hard, Grace tapped her index finger against her bottom lip. If though, on the rare chance it did turn out the way she wanted, she would have the perfect candidate to join Tremere and increase their power. Letting a small bubble of excited laughter escape her, Grace scrambled about her room for a coat and then taking a deep breath to calm herself, left her room. Plan in place, now all she had to do was find a willing suitor.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm
Random Nobody 13

Frigid wind blew around Slash as he turned a corner. His dark hair fell in front of his golden eyes as the cold air nipped at him. His warm breath formed fog as it escaped his lips. He looked around for a tavern or bar to warm up in.

As he continued down the road a small neon sign that read "Food & Booze." appeared and Slash figured it would do fine for now. As he approached it he opened the door and stepped inside. The lights were dim and only had a few faes inside. Slash walked to the far side of the bar and sat on a stool, his tail roared to life now that it was free from the wind. Slash was careful not to let it touch anything but let the flame dance behind him. Slash rested his arms on the counter and used his claws to cave at the counter. As he scratched at the wood the design appeared to scorched onto it, he drew of fire, letting it come to him naturally.

As the bartender approached him Slash said "a shot of rum." and shooed the male away without taking his eyes off his creation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 pm
soxs1219

Tail flicking absently, Grace glanced up from the food in front of her as the frigid blast of cold air tousled her hair when the door opened. Steam rose invitingly from the stew the waitress brought her, and Grace curled her fingers around the bowl to absorb some of its' heat. It hadn't occurred to her that the weather would be quite so...biting when she left her room. She had been thoroughly disappointed to find most fae holed up in their homes against the night's chill. Those few that were out she found, weren't worth her time.

((YES. THIS IS STILL GOOD. also, late response is late and short :c brain doesn't want to cooperate.))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Random Nobody 13

Slash Finished his etching and let his eye's scan the room while he waited for his drink. His gaze landed on the only female in the room, She looked as if she was huddling around her bowl for warmth, he chuckled to himself a bit. The bartender returned wit a bottle and a shot glass. He asked Slash "Something funny?" Slash replied "Just wondering what that lady's doing out all by herself on a night like this..." The bartender poured Slash's shot with a shrug and walked away without another word. Slash took the shot, then stood up and went to the girl's table. He stood across from her and asked "Cold huh? What's a girl like you doing by yourself on a night like this?" He brushed his hair aside a bit and let his tail move a bit closer so the warmth that rose from it would radiate around the women.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm
soxs1219

Though she was quite content ignoring the rest of the patrons of the bar, it was no surprise when a male approached her. Taking a moment to observe the hellhound addressing her, she found him intriguing. With a polite smile, she nodded. "It's quite a brisk night, much to my dismay," she frowned at mention of the weather, but smoothed her attention to one of polite interest. "I'm making my way to visit some family several towns down the road. Though I'm afraid when I left my home, I wasn't quite expecting the weather to be this bad. When it became apparent I wasn't going to get very far, I stopped to get something to warm myself," she spoke leaning forward unconsciously as the heat emanating from his tail reached her. Involuntarily a shiver wracked her frame.

((OH LOOK A REPLY 8D //dontkillmeplease))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm
Random Nobody 13

Slash chuckled when the female shivered. He took the open seat across from the female and lowered himself into it. He said "I'm Slash. I stopped in here to escape the cold as well." The warmth from his tail had encircled the table by this point and acted like a heater. "I bet your warm now." He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

((sorry it's not that good, I have a small headache))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:53 am
soxs1219

"Grace Ella," she introduced herself with an outstretched hand. After briefly shaking the hellhound's hand, hers retracted back to clasp the bowl. As more of the warmth reached her, her shivers stopped and she relaxed ever so slightly. Even though the patrons were protected from the biting wind, the tavern wasn't quite as warm as she'd hoped it'd be. "No doubt the cold has forced many a fae to seek shelter inside a tavern or bar. I'm almost surprised this place isn't packed to the brim," her normal charm began to work it's way into her tone, making her sound almost flirtatious. "Are you passing through on your way to another town, or is your home hidden someplace in this town?" she asked, giving him a once over.

((RP time for everywhere~!))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:24 pm
Random Nobody 13

Slash shrugged "I usually move around a lot, for now my home is in this town, next week it may be somewhere else." he tilted his head a bit "What about you? What business do you have here in this town if you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:03 pm
soxs1219

"Oh, just a little project for my professor back at school. Nothing exciting," Grace told him with a dismissive shrug. Picking up her spoon once more, Grace finally was warm enough to begin eating her stew. Taking a bite, she chewed thoughtfully while observing the hellhound. He could possibly work, if he was intelligent enough. "I feel quite rude, eating while you have nothing. Would you like me to flag down a waitress to get you something to eat as well?" she offered the hellhound. Carefully brushing her hair back she shifted in her seat to lean towards the male.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 am

Slash didn't question anymore, cause Grace didn't seem to want to talk about it. He shrugged, "I'm not really all that hungry at the moment. I guess I could use another drink though." He said with a chuckle. The alcohol made him feel warmer which was much more comforting to him then the thought of food was. He didn't eat much. "I'll be right back, let me go order something from the bartender, could I get you a drink?" He asked standing up pushing his chair aside and waited for her answer before getting the drink(s) .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:36 am
soxs1219
I believe this, if things continue on this route, will end in a fling rather than mating, especially if the children don't turn out the way she hopes. Would that bother you?

The tip of her tail flicked as she shook her head no. "I'm fine at the moment, perhaps later though," Grace told him. It wasn't in her nature to accept free drinks from males. Her time in the Chantry had warned her about those little things that could be slipped into one's drink while they weren't watching. Besides, the stew wasn't so horrid as to need alcohol to wash it down with.

As Slash went to wave the bartender down to collect another drink, Grace ate more of what was in front of her and thoughtfully watched him. He was strong, as all hellhounds were, and with the right blessing, perhaps she might acquire what she had left her room to seek. He moved with a certain air about him that while he may not have a plan, everything he did was for a reason. Perhaps she might be able to use him, acquire that which she sought after. Perhaps...

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm
Random Nobody 13
are you talking about Alexander and your princess or slash and grace? if it's about slash and grace, I wouldn't mind finging them rather then mating if that's what you want.

Slash returned with a tall glass containing a dark mixed drink rather then a shot glass. He wanted to be able to enjoy it for a while. He took his seat once again, smiling slightly "I can't help but wonder, what are you studying?" He asked cocking an eyebrow "however if you don't want to talk about school then your more then welcome to toss out a conversation topic that's more interesting to you ..." He added with a bit of a growl in his voice, the growl wasn't threatening but more playful than anything, a exciting undertone to his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 am
soxs1219
Definitely not Elanor and Alexander, she would throw a fit. Grace seems more inclined to fling then mate at the moment, sorry. sweatdrop

As Slash resumed his place at the table, Grace put aside the thoughts of her goal and focused on him. She had anticipated questions along this nature from fae along the course of her travels, and had prepared answers accordingly. She would tell nothing but the truth, a slanted view of it, but the truth nonetheless. "I study a variety of things, whatever happens to be best for the school of the moment. I'm somewhat of a teacher's pet to be honest." Having the modesty to blush and look down for a moment as if in shame, Grace congratulated herself on her performance. It was one of her best yet.

After a moment, she looked back up at the male, brushing her hair behind her ear. "At the moment I'm focusing on the benefits of crossbreeding. I'm looking for viable specimens to begin conducting research." And so she was, but not from any animal species. "Have you done any studies?" she asked curiously.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items