Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Boy Troubles :'c

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I - Ocean Eyes - I

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:07 pm
I honeslty hope he won't be able to see this. crying But. I'm in a long distance with a relationship with a boy from CA (I'm in NY). We've known eachother since I joined Gaia in 2008. We've been dating for about Idk.. a year. We don't keep track of the dates. So, Everything always seemed good. We talk whenever we can. Webcam.. ect. Recently, I noticed a change of tone within our talking. It feels as is he just doesn't want me around.. He reads my messages, but doesn't reply. I'm not sure what to say.. When he does reply, I act like nothing is bothering me.. I don't wanna make it worse, yaknow? I always keep the smile on my face, because I do know he hates when I'm upset. I know that long distance relationships are hard, but we've liked eachother for quite a bit.. we've actually started to plan a future. But.. the change of attitude is getting to me. I just don't know what to do. :'C HELP ME GIRLIES, I NEEEED YOU!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:49 am
I - Ocean Eyes - I
I honeslty hope he won't be able to see this. crying But. I'm in a long distance with a relationship with a boy from CA (I'm in NY). We've known eachother since I joined Gaia in 2008. We've been dating for about Idk.. a year. We don't keep track of the dates. So, Everything always seemed good. We talk whenever we can. Webcam.. ect. Recently, I noticed a change of tone within our talking. It feels as is he just doesn't want me around.. He reads my messages, but doesn't reply. I'm not sure what to say.. When he does reply, I act like nothing is bothering me.. I don't wanna make it worse, yaknow? I always keep the smile on my face, because I do know he hates when I'm upset. I know that long distance relationships are hard, but we've liked eachother for quite a bit.. we've actually started to plan a future. But.. the change of attitude is getting to me. I just don't know what to do. :'C HELP ME GIRLIES, I NEEEED YOU!
The next time something similar happens, ask him why he doesnt reply why he seems bothered....

If he denies, well girl... He lost interest in you...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Lacana

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 pm
ermagerg gurl
since 08
that's a pretty long time

Honestly, it depends. Are you guys the same age? I would imagine if he's in college and you're in hs, he might be experiencing the college life yknow? And let's say you're both in college, first years for example, he still might just be busy with real world stuff. I know the guy I currently kinda like is in his first year of college and I'm stuck in hs. He seems sufficiently entertained with college life and is hardly on the computer (but somehow on fb enough to talk to me).Then again, you never know. He might have problems of his own he just doesn't know how to tell you. Or from personal experience, he just might not be interested anymore. For me, I wasn't in a long distance relationship, but when I talked to him via chat on AIM, he just wouldn't reply to me so I just assumed he was busy. Of course, that wasn't the case several IMs and weeks later.

Whatever the case is, I hoped I helped a little... Good luck!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games