What's the last thing you watched/read? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 pm
Just like the title says, I'm curious to know what was the last anime everyone watched, or the last manga they read. Feel free to post one or the other or both, and let us know what you thought of it, if you like. mrgreen

Last watched: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I instantly became a fan and watched all of the first season. I've ordered the movie and have plans to get the second season of the anime. I also have five of the light novels. SO GOOD!!

Last read: 5 Centimetres per Second. It was so touching and bittersweet! I cried a good bit. crying

Your turn! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't read manga, I just watch anime. Currently I'm watching Say I love You, My Little Monster and the second season of Hiiro No Kakera.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:05 pm
Last thing I watched was Blue Exorcist.
Last thing I read was Mirai Nikki.

3nodding

I definitely recommend them both haha.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 pm
Oooh~! The last thing I watched was Sword Art Online!(Its still ongoing), I absolutely love it, the storyline and art are quite well done so I really recommend it, but its also got a bit of action/fighting, so not for people only looking for romance. rofl
As for my latest manga read, I've been reading Horimiya, its a relatively new manga, not a lot of chapters yet, but I really like it! The characters are rather original and the art is to die for if you're into its art style~ heart  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

deleteusername

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:11 pm
Last thing I watched was Zetsuen no Tempest & it's a cool anime that has action & magic in it & it's also a manga emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

I don't read manga, I just watch anime. Currently I'm watching Say I love You, My Little Monster and the second season of Hiiro No Kakera.
Hehe, sounds interesting... can you tell me what they are about?

Yokies
Last thing I watched was Blue Exorcist.
Last thing I read was Mirai Nikki.

3nodding

I definitely recommend them both haha.
Ever funny, I'm just the opposite... I've read the manga for Blue Exorcist and watched a couple episodes of Mirai Nikki. I love Blue Exorcist, but not so sure about Mirai Nikki... it looks like it gets a little creepy. sweatdrop

Kuro Neko Kyoko
Oooh~! The last thing I watched was Sword Art Online!(Its still ongoing), I absolutely love it, the storyline and art are quite well done so I really recommend it, but its also got a bit of action/fighting, so not for people only looking for romance. rofl
As for my latest manga read, I've been reading Horimiya, its a relatively new manga, not a lot of chapters yet, but I really like it! The characters are rather original and the art is to die for if you're into its art style~ heart
Ah, I've seen a bit of Sword Art Online. It looks really good, in that it's very visually impressive. The story sounds interesting too. I should get into that series! 3nodding Also, what's Horimiya about?

Divine_Empress
Last thing I watched was Zetsuen no Tempest & it's a cool anime that has action & magic in it & it's also a manga emotion_bigheart
Action and magic, eh? Sounds like I'd probably like it.  

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Oh gosh, I honestly don't remember... I think... The last time I watched any anime was when I was going through Samurai Champloo again (but didn't finish it... Heh.. sweatdrop ). And I think the last manga I read waaaassss... Fullmetal Alchemist. I still haven't finished the series, though D;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

Sure sure! I was about to watch the newst episode of Say I love You. That one is a romance, shouo anime about this girl named Mei who is sixteen and doesn't trust people because she is bullied. She catches the eye of the popular boy in school Yamato and after some tsundere like moments she goes out with him and from there it is just about things and people getting in their way as a couple. Pretty cliche storyline but I am hooked on it.

My Little Monster is the same thing only the girl, Shizuku is focused on studying and she crosses paths with Haru who doesn't go to school but still manages to get higher grades than her. They spend time together and he slowly comes out of his shell but he is a Yandere and it can get kind of annoying for me as he
has hit her at least three times so far.

Hiiro no kaera the first season is about this girl named Tamaki who finds out she is next in line after her grandmother to be the Tamayori Princess and she has five guardians who protect her. The first season is slow paced but this second season is so much better! Tamaki and her guardians have to protect these four artifacts from the logos and Tamaki has to awaken as the Tamayori Princess.

You should really check them out if you like romance and shoujo. I'm going to go watch the newst episode of Say I love You. ^,^

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm
Amy Reinvented

I thought about reading it, but I think it's different from the anime, well, there is more to it, like usual with manga adapted into anime. I feel like I'd get bored reading the parts I watched, but I don't want to miss anything either haha.

Yeah, Mirai Nikki is can be pretty messed up, but it's a great psychological thriller. But if you're not really comfortable with gore, then it might be too much. I mean, the gore isn't a HUGE part of it, but it can get a little graphic.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 pm
Read: Blue Exorcist
Watch: World's Greatest First Love
I squeed with every make out scene.  

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 pm
Last I read was One Piece Chapter 506 (& still re-reading it but last I read a chapter was a week ago)

Last I watched was Roasrio Vampire wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:42 am
I'm currently reading many manga at once. Those that have not finished yet...

But if you're saying the last one that I have finished the whole series of... Well, I can only think of the last anime that I watched. Black Rock Shooter. It was so strange!  

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:29 pm
Last thing I watched: Kuroko no Basuke. (This made me like Basketball, my first sport anime too.)

Last thing I read: Yankee-kun to Megane-Chan (I find this quite entertaining and hilariious)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm
The last anime I watched was episode 1 of Deadman Wonderland and the last manga I read was book 5 of Black Bird  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

abjections

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 pm
Last thing I watched: Professor Layton and the eternal diva
Last thing I read: 13 club (kinda scary)  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff