Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
You Can Not Escape... (Selfy's a Stalker) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the Bloody

Tricky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm
So today while we were out Aoi-sama announced he wanted to buy a game.

After spending about thirty minutes at GameStop he picked out three games, one of which is an RPG called Mugen Souls which was released sometime recently by NIS America.

Well he started it up and was a couple seconds into the names of companies that had to do with making the game when he exclaimed "WHAT!?" and I glanced at the TV in time to see GCREST, inc flash off the screen.

Aoi-sama's a little butthurt and confused by this unexpected reminder of the loss of TinierMe.

LOL his commentary is funny at the moment, like he feels that GCREST snuck money from him with this "You still got my money after killing my favorite site stressed ".

---

*While checking download content for the game Aoi-sama runs into "Selfina Voice Set" and sees a picture of what is obviously Selfy*

...Oh man, I just expected him to throw the controller across the room and yell "I'M DONE".

---

There's TinierMe/@games hairstyles and clothing EVERYWHERE xD... oh god, it's the old stuff too... it's so awful and just... oh man... oh I should not have had him get this game I'm just trying so hard not to laugh. He has the main character dressed in Selfy's outfit right now because it gave good stats.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm
Interesting ninja  

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Misirable

Feline Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:20 pm
...., that is quite freaky o w o'''  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:27 am
LAWL XD o-o  

Harana Harana

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:18 am
Oh my, that game looks so cute...I wonder if we have it . A. Cause if not, I'm definitely getting it.

They look like 3D Selfies!!! * u*

Nekked Avatar

Video's announcer is lame, but it definitely looks interesting enough! I would feel better playing this kind of game on handheld though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:14 am
Sadly, I don't have a PS3, though if I did, I might consider picking the game up, if only for the TM nostalgia! xD; Also, the mechanics look kind of interesting, and I'm getting sort of a Makai Kingdom vibe from what's presented on the game's site. It does seem more like a portable-type game, but the form-changing aspect seems interesting...

A Sadist and a Masochist form? Oh, wow.  

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sakura the Bloody

Tricky Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 am
Il Corvo di Verona
Sadly, I don't have a PS3, though if I did, I might consider picking the game up, if only for the TM nostalgia! xD; Also, the mechanics look kind of interesting, and I'm getting sort of a Makai Kingdom vibe from what's presented on the game's site. It does seem more like a portable-type game, but the form-changing aspect seems interesting...

A Sadist and a Masochist form? Oh, wow.

Tsundere is in there too, but they call it Bipolar in the English version.

Aww, maybe someday you'll get a PS3 and can get it. I really had no idea that GCREST had anything to do with the game, it's so random to me! Maybe it's not such a bad thing in the end after Aoi-sama's initial stare reaction, it's kind of fun going "Oh oh that hair!" especially seeing these things in 3D, front and back.

I've only seen really old items at the moment though, kinda curious what all is in it. Aoi-sama would like it if he could have a Squad Top again rofl

And oh geez, there are SOOOO many special mechanics in the game's battles and such it's just like @_@ "W...what am I supposed to do again?".

Not too much trouble in the beginning though if you pick up the free download content items since they give you some overpowered weapons and armor... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 am
That game...I want it...@-@ it's like TM had a baby or something and voila, this came out >.>  

Spring Symphonist

Fashionable Fatcat

13,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 pm
= n= Rush knew about this game including that GCrest was part of it and didn't tell me...
He didn't realize the avatars look just like TM selfies till he thought about it though xD

Gonna try to get him to get me a copy, even if it's just lent. I wanna try it >..>
It's a given now, I must have this game at some point * u*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:50 pm
I'm really curious how much TM/@games clothing is actually in it in the end.

I HATE GAMES WITH UNLOCKS. scream

Watching Aoi-sama get things very slowly is just like stare

But it's fun when he's in the shop and I'm like "Oh Classic Frill Shoes (the dark red ones at that)! Rose Agent Boots (red) and Holiday Ribbon Boots (white)! I wonder if the matching tops are in there somewhere 4laugh "

Oh and Semi Long with Headband, I was like "You should be like OH HEY NOW I GOT SEMI LONG WITH HEADBAND. AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL THE COLORS dramallama " there's 16 or 18 colors in the game for each hair.

Supposedly we have all the hair unlocked through download content, but I dunno... if so then I'm disappointed I won't be able to have him make a good Sakura clone (got black cat ears and a tail through some other download content though).

Oh but if I have him get the Hyperdimension Neptunia Neptune costume stuff from DLC maybe that hair would be close enough... whee

Sakura the Bloody

Tricky Cat

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 pm
A Kitten Named Sakura

* u* Just how much do you unlock from dlc? And is it free? Or cheap maybe??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 pm
There's some free DLC, not a lot of it is clothing though. Um... all the Selfina (Selfy) outfit pieces are free DLC.

Everything else is just unlocked through various parts of gameplay (I think all the stuff from TinierMe/@games is just unlocked or the free download stuff. There's just the ability to unlock hair faster by paying real money) unless it's something that's based on another game or some such (there's a couple DLC pay outfits that I can't place where they came from).

The outfit DLC that costs money is like $2-$3 each, you get a full outfit (top, bottom, accessory if applicable, shoes), hair, face...

Sakura the Bloody

Tricky Cat

Mizuno Aoi

Invisible Shoujo

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 pm
Sorry for not speaking for myself here - I've been busy playing the game.

I'll upload some screen shots of the game sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 pm
WHAT THE POOP
/throwmouse

THIS IS WHAT GCREST DID ALL THIS TIME.

._. if only I can own a gamebox../shot
by any chance you notice FailStar related items o 3o?

TMFailStar

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm
Um what what what. <- reaction
Might get this if not for the fact that I don't have a PS3 crying  
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers