Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Operation soon - HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 am
Hey guys.
The last of the series is going to be on hold next week and here is the reason why.

I injured my knee pretty badly and because of it, I will be having a double operation to remove a peice of bone that plus repair the kneecap, and making sure it DOESN'T happen again. And it's happening on Monday (for some, sunday).

And to tell you the truth, I am soooooooooo scared with all of this (it was decided on thursday, which was classed as an emergency), and I was crying on and off all day because of it. Good news is that I be able to celebrate Christmas (is planning to tell my two eldest nieces the Birth of Jesus in a way that they can understand. They LOVE stories), Bad news, I will be dragged away from my church family and activities, and that's including the sunday meetings. I even had to pull out of camp this summer, so close to finding out if I got my main choices or not. And I'm incredibly upset about it. And I do feel that I been torn away from my spiritual home, which helps me with my spiritual growth, and the support I need. crying

And right now, I REALLY need prayer right now....and during the 6mth recover period. I never felt this down all my life. I know that everyone will support me, and I be in good hands (my sis knows some people in the ward I be in), but I'm freaking out that something will go wrong. And I'm basically putting my life in their hands all through this. crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm
musasgal
Hey guys.
The last of the series is going to be on hold next week and here is the reason why.

I injured my knee pretty badly and because of it, I will be having a double operation to remove a peice of bone that plus repair the kneecap, and making sure it DOESN'T happen again. And it's happening on Monday (for some, sunday).

And to tell you the truth, I am soooooooooo scared with all of this (it was decided on thursday, which was classed as an emergency), and I was crying on and off all day because of it. Good news is that I be able to celebrate Christmas (is planning to tell my two eldest nieces the Birth of Jesus in a way that they can understand. They LOVE stories), Bad news, I will be dragged away from my church family and activities, and that's including the sunday meetings. I even had to pull out of camp this summer, so close to finding out if I got my main choices or not. And I'm incredibly upset about it. And I do feel that I been torn away from my spiritual home, which helps me with my spiritual growth, and the support I need. crying

And right now, I REALLY need prayer right now....and during the 6mth recover period. I never felt this down all my life. I know that everyone will support me, and I be in good hands (my sis knows some people in the ward I be in), but I'm freaking out that something will go wrong. And I'm basically putting my life in their hands all through this. crying crying crying

Do not worry and do not be afraid. God is always with you. I know that you may miss church and the activities, but know that you are the church now. Your spiritual home travels with. I know it is unnerving, but take this time to meditate and pray on God's word when you can't enter the church. If this is not enough ask for visits from your fellow brother and sisters to pray with you and do bible studies. Just because you can't go to church doesn't mean the church can't come to you.
Don't feel so down. Even now you can consider this forum your church. You have your virtual brothers and sisters to help and pray for you.

Most importantly have faith in the Lord that you will be alright. You shall be in my prayers so don't feel down about this situation plan a way for it to work for you.  

AcuteCastle

Beloved Hoarder

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:28 am
You have my prayers and support as well, luv.

Let your Faith be stronger than your fears.
Bring a Bible with you to help keep the verses close to your heart and mind. The Bible truly brings comfort for me. Just last night, I decided to try out my friend's experience with bad dreams and placing the Bible under the pillow. But instead, I placed my Bible beside my head( since its a thick hardcover) on a different pillow to help guard me while I dreamed. And truthfully.. It worked quite well considering that I usually have nightmares each night.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 am
musasgal
Hey guys.

Know that I will be praying for you. And don't worry, your knee will get better. smile  

I am 4 Angry birds

Brainy Traveler

11,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am
Hey guys!!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

The op went really well....though the nerve block wore off before I woke up....and it was later than expected (they had complications of the patient before me), but it was worth it. Now I have a cable in my leg and that's there for 6mths before being removed. Something I have to get used to till then.

I was blessed being with great room mates during the time there, and with an amazing staff. The downside of it though was the heat (it was really stuffy in there), constant blood pressure (has to happen) and the pain (came with it). The upside was a facecloth bag made from the local RSA (so cute), flowers from my besite and her mother (bestie's mother came while I was still under, and came and visited me today), a card from my Youth Group Leader's grandmother, a chritstmas tree cake from my eldest sister, visitors, especially from a friend I haven't seen since the christmas parade.

Anyway, since I pleased the surgeon and the physio that was assigned to me, I was discharged earlier than expected, and that's why I'm here giving you an update.

So, again, thank you for your prayers and support. And to tell you the truth, when it was all over, I didn't felt scared anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 am
musasgal
Hey guys!!

The op went really well....though the nerve block wore off before I woke up....and it was later than expected (they had complications of the patient before me), but it was worth it. Now I have a cable in my leg and that's there for 6mths before being removed. Something I have to get used to till then.

I was blessed being with great room mates during the time there, and with an amazing staff. The downside of it though was the heat (it was really stuffy in there), constant blood pressure (has to happen) and the pain (came with it). The upside was a facecloth bag made from the local RSA (so cute), flowers from my besite and her mother (bestie's mother came while I was still under, and came and visited me today), a card from my Youth Group Leader's grandmother, a chritstmas tree cake from my eldest sister, visitors, especially from a friend I haven't seen since the christmas parade.

Anyway, since I pleased the surgeon and the physio that was assigned to me, I was discharged earlier than expected, and that's why I'm here giving you an update.

So, again, thank you for your prayers and support. And to tell you the truth, when it was all over, I didn't felt scared anymore.

So great to hear it went well, and you will be home for Christmas! ^^ I feel like I should be able to thumbs up your post.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 am
That's truly wonderful to hear! May God bless you with a speedy full recovery. Thank you for updating us : )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:45 pm
musasgal
Hey guys!!

I truly apologize I did not see your post sooner >_< I am glad that everything went well for you! I will pray for continued healing over your leg! I am glad that you got plenty of cheerful get well gifts 3nodding those are always nice! Hope you feel 100% soon! ^_^  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items