Total Votes : 10

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:22 am
gaia_diamond I can not stand our (my boyfriend & I) roommate! He is the most messy, most lazy, most dirty, most mooching roommate I have EVER had to deal with! UGH! He NEVER washes his clothes, he hardly ever showers, like once a month, I'm not even joking. I've lived with my boyfriend for almost a year & not ONCE have I seen him cook for himself, but if I make a dinner & offer him some THEN he'll eat, otherwise it's just bread...apples...crackers, easy things to grab & eat. OH & he doesn't buy gorceries, but he hardly eats soo... He drinks coffee alllllll day, coffee I buy & my special flavored yummy creamer, I'll buy like a BIG family size one & it will be gone in 3 days time, no joke. He's room is FULL of dirty/moldy dishes, yes I said moldy. He NEVER EVER EVER EVER cleans ANYTHING. UGH. He works like 3 nights a week, then the rest of the time he is just sitting on the couch watching TV or playing video games. He's always late on bills! He's loud in the mornings, he's up all night, in & out of the house (my room is nearest to the front door) making all the motion senser lights come on & shine through my friggin windows. I have literally seen him MORE THEN 30 TIMES, pick his nose & ******** eat it! The worse part of this all is he is 34 years grown.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 am
gaia_diamond Well I got two other votes! Where is everyone?  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 am
Those Vapor Couture ones are so freakin' cool. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:46 am
Vertigo_Kiwi
Those Vapor Couture ones are so freakin' cool. heart
gaia_diamond I already ordered them! I love the crystal tips!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

Here!
                        sweatdrop
                        Was busy changing a look for my avi
                        emotion_c8

I prefer V Couture's
                        But i don't understand why anyone* need alternatives to smoking cigarettes if you are / aren't a smoker.
                        I mean, if you smoke, you smoke cigarettes to get the kick.
                        If you don't, why bother? For show or style?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:56 am
k a t e e r u k
User Image

Here!
                        sweatdrop
                        Was busy changing a look for my avi
                        emotion_c8

I prefer V Couture's
                        But i don't understand why anyone* need alternatives to smoking cigarettes if you are / aren't a smoker.
                        I mean, if you smoke, you smoke cigarettes to get the kick.
                        If you don't, why bother? For show or style?

gaia_diamond I smoke cigarettes because I'm a slave to the nicotine but eCigs have none of the other harmful chemicals that are created by lighting up a real cig with flame. Ecigs are usually like 98% water & the rest is flavored or unflavored nicotine. Also I still get the hand to mouth fixation & the "smoke" which is actually vapor.  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:10 pm
Dankies
gaia_diamond I smoke cigarettes because I'm a slave to the nicotine but eCigs have none of the other harmful chemicals that are created by lighting up a real cig with flame. Ecigs are usually like 98% water & the rest is flavored or unflavored nicotine. Also I still get the hand to mouth fixation & the "smoke" which is actually vapor.
User Image

Oh I see emotion_kirakira
                        I didn't know the anatomy of an eCig and its purpose before.
                        So it's more like a tool for cutting down smoking cigarette?
                        I should probably get one for my mom
                        sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 pm
I smoke like one cigarette a month. Which i figure isn't sooooo bad. Plus i smoke super fancy gold tipped ones so there too expensive to encourage me to smoke more 4laugh  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:31 pm
k a t e e r u k
Dankies
User Image

Oh I see emotion_kirakira
                        I didn't know the anatomy of an eCig and its purpose before.
                        So it's more like a tool for cutting down smoking cigarette?
                        I should probably get one for my mom
                        sweatdrop

gaia_diamond They are so much more healthier then real cigarettes!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 pm
I really like the Couture ones! They look so elegant emotion_kirakira  

Melodic Beat

Explorer

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:44 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
I smoke like one cigarette a month. Which i figure isn't sooooo bad. Plus i smoke super fancy gold tipped ones so there too expensive to encourage me to smoke more 4laugh
gaia_diamond As long as you don't end up becoming addicted! Trust me it's the worst habit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am
Melodic Beat
I really like the Couture ones! They look so elegant emotion_kirakira
gaia_diamond Right! I ordered them already! Yay!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 pm
gaia_diamond I really don't want to do this, I'm so shy. My heart is pounding.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Did you write any sort of script or plan out what you wanted to say for the video? You seemed quite fluid and natural, it's nice. It's really, really hard to just plop yourself in front of a camera and just talk. People that do that come off as amateur and it's hard to sit through videos like that. Yours wasn't like that though, and it was nice to watch even though I have no interest in eCigs. If you can hold my interest with an eCig review, you're already doing pretty good!

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Did you write any sort of script or plan out what you wanted to say for the video? You seemed quite fluid and natural, it's nice. It's really, really hard to just plop yourself in front of a camera and just talk. People that do that come off as amateur and it's hard to sit through videos like that. Yours wasn't like that though, and it was nice to watch even though I have no interest in eCigs. If you can hold my interest with an eCig review, you're already doing pretty good!

gaia_diamond Actually, with my first videos (links in new video description) my boss/director didn't want any scripts because he thinks it's better to just go with the flow, he's looking for it to seem as natural as possible so for my first independent video I just sat down, gave my friend a quick run through & turned on the camera, we did like 10 different takes, however, before we got it as good as it's going to get AND that was my first time editing a video. cat_sweatdrop

I forgot to do an ending, which I definitely will with my next videos.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff