I need some advice. [WARNING: be mature please]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Rawrr

Skilled Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 pm
Okay, so hello. My name is Stephy and this is my story. Grab some popcorn or skittles, I'm not sure how long this will be but I need some advice aside from my best friend and one of my younger friends.

I am nineteen years old, and a little while ago got out of a very serious relationship, like he lived with me and everything. I was pretty heartbroken about it but whatever that's now why I'm here. c: I am okay with that now.

Anyway, so there is this guy that likes me and I kind of like him. He is so sweet, and nice and just one of the nicest people I may ever know. However I am a sexual creature, sorry but I am, and I couldn't imagine myself with someone that I'm not sexually attracted too.

I know he would be a good person for me to actually get involved with but once again, I am not sexually attracted to him, nor do I think I could be. He is still a virgin, which I don't care about, but he is...awkward and not in the cute way. Like sometimes he is but sometimes it is far to awkward for me to even enjoying being with him.

NOW, to throw everyone through a loop, there is one of my ex's who I still care about. His name is Will, and I have not been able to get him out of my head for a few months, we used to talk every so often but now he isn't talking to me so much. He is in the Navy and getting stationed in Jacksonville, we had talked about me, moving up with him, but because of this new action, it's kind of out of the question, at least in my eyes.

My problem is that I can't get Will out of my head long enough to really give Patrick the time of day and it's not fair to him. Like he is sweet and everything, but I know how I am, call me what you will, but I don't want to hurt him.

Like I know he is going to get me flowers for christmas and ask me out, but I am pretty much okay being single and flirty. As I said I am nineteen, and moving from Tampa to New York City in about a year or so. I really have myself focused on school, and of course having fun.

I don't know if any of this makes a lick of sense but thank you for reading, please help a very confused, girl. I really just need someone to listen and then tell me what I should possibly do. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you for reading.<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you know you are still hooked on your ex and you know this other guy likes you, you kind of wouldn't be the nicest person to lead him on. If you know he is going to ask you out and give you flowers ahead of time then you need to say something right now and not wait until it happens.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mistress Rawrr

Skilled Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm
little aishi chan

That much I know and I plan on telling him, I am just unsure as to HOW to tell him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:19 pm
Tell him you don't want to be in a relastionship because you can't get over your ex and moving from Tampa to New York City in about a year...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

tsubasanyan

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:25 pm
I'm not going to say what you should do because the decision is only yours. But from my point of view, until you feel you have your feelings more clear you won't be able to take a decision. Just hope you'll not end hurting yourself ;3;

And about that boy who likes you. If you really already know you don't like him... just tell him. Be sincere. Tell him you enjoy his company but that you don't (or can't) go out with him. Probably it'll be hard to say but... the best is always to tell the truth, isn't it?

Do your best, dear!
crying

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces