Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Day 1 (again): How do you like your coffee?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like your coffee?
Black
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
With cream (or milk)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
With sugar (or other sweetener)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
With cream and sugar (or whatever)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Flavoured
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't like my coffee at all!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:21 pm
Well, I somehow missed logging in on Friday, so I'm starting this back at square one. It won't feel right if I just pick up where I left off. Also, I kinda wanted to do this as my food topic anyway. mrgreen I guess this will be considered Saturday's thread, even though it's technically Sunday already...

So like it says, this thread is for those of us who like to drink coffee. Feel free to just answer the poll question, but you can discuss your answer, too. Or you could just talk about coffee or anything related to it. I'm not picky! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 am
My favorite way to have coffee... take some leftover coffee and make cookies, bread, or cake with it! haha, sorry, but I never got into coffee. But no worries; everybody has different tastes. And I do love the smell of coffee. We have this centerpiece which is a trifle dish filled with whole coffee beans and a single unscented candle. It smells magnificent when we light it.

I'm a tea person myself. yum_tea  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:31 am
Straight up black coffee. Not instant though emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 am
User Image
                        ♥♥ Mehh! I don't drink coffee.
                        I'm a tea person myself sweatdrop
                        The only times i ever drink coffee is to stay awake.

×♥×♥

eneroella

Darling

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:13 pm
                    Another tea person here! lol

I used to drink coffee though, I liked it creamy and foamy. Then caffeine started getting to me negatively, along with sugar, and I just couldn't drink it anymore. cry Even decaffeinated. I dunno, my brain associates the taste of coffee with a rush so decaf isn't a solution. Doesn't that just stink? Meh emo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm
                    Ysavvryl: Hey, that's totally a great way to use coffee! I do simply adore any sort of coffee cake or tiramisu or anything like that. That does sound like a wonderful centrepiece, I may have to try that!

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS: Same here! I used to take cream and sugar in it, but then I decided to try it just black (I didn't need the extra calories anyway). I was surprised by how much I liked it, and I've drank it black ever since. Having a French press helps, too.

k a t e e r u k: I am totally also a tea person - I'm drinking some rooibos right now! I got to the point where I didn't get much of a "kick" from coffee anymore, probably because I drank so much that my tolerance to caffeine got way too high... needless to say, I cut back a lot... sweatdrop

Dagera: Yay, another tea person! There's a pretty amazing tea thread in the main Food and Drink forum. I used to be a regular in there, and then I just kinda... stopped... oh well.  

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
                    • Bidding War 100
                    • Lavish Tipper 200
                    • Somebody Likes You 100
                    PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:45 pm
                    User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried coffee before and it was gross! I think it was just black coffee and then I put sugar in it to see if that would help and it didn't. YUCK! Never again! I can't stand the smell either.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
                    Other Stuff
                    Get GCash
                    Offers
                    Get Items
                    More Items
                    Where Everyone Hangs Out
                    Other Community Areas
                    Virtual Spaces
                    Fun Stuff
                    Gaia's Games