Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would be five, but I only have three favorites and after today I finally know who is number one!

1. Hot fries (the blue bag)
2. Fun Yuns
3. Doritos

It was always confusion between Fun Yuns and Hot Fries when it came to which one was the top one, but I have been buying Hot Fries quite frequently so yeah I guess Hot Fries takes the spot!

What's your top three?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm
I like Dill Pickle, All dressed (I think both of those are my favorites!) after that I would have to say possibly those ranch doritos? (I think they come in a blue bag)

CHIPS ARE MY WEAKNESS! I CANNOT BUY THEM OR I WILL EAT THEM ALL AND GET FAT!! emo  

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Katamari Kitten
I like Dill Pickle, All dressed (I think both of those are my favorites!) after that I would have to say possibly those ranch doritos? (I think they come in a blue bag)

CHIPS ARE MY WEAKNESS! I CANNOT BUY THEM OR I WILL EAT THEM ALL AND GET FAT!! emo

User Image

blaugh Same here! Hot Fries are my weakness! I can actually eat two full bags in one day. But they are the only chips I know that doesn't come in bigger or family size bags. Just the regular size ones and they are always half full. I never got that with chips. Like why isn't the chips at least close to the top of the bag? Is it a sealing issue that they can't fully close the bag or there were more chips in them?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 pm
little aishi chan
Katamari Kitten

User Image

blaugh Same here! Hot Fries are my weakness! I can actually eat two full bags in one day. But they are the only chips I know that doesn't come in bigger or family size bags. Just the regular size ones and they are always half full. I never got that with chips. Like why isn't the chips at least close to the top of the bag? Is it a sealing issue that they can't fully close the bag or there were more chips in them?

Omg, I know right? Like they could totally put more chips in there, there is so much space! Maybe they break under too much pressure or something!  

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Katamari Kitten
little aishi chan
Katamari Kitten

User Image

Omg, I know right? Like they could totally put more chips in there, there is so much space! Maybe they break under too much pressure or something!

User Image

That's why I always get two or three bags because one is never enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm
Doritos, Pringles, Sun chips and frito lay corn chips. I don’t have a favorite out of all of them but I eat Doritos more often that the other chips. Its hard to find Fun Yuns in my area, I miss those chips crying  

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm
Hot fries, cheddar cheese sun chips, and barbecue lays stacks/pringles. I don't really eat chips too often any more though and I can usually control myself on how many I eat now. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am
This is going to take some thought... x3

1.) Potatoe chips~
2.) Salt and vinegar.
3.) Cheetos!

xD Yup yup, I think those are my top 3.

xKiklala

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100