KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 pm
gaia_nitemareleft こんにちはo gaia_nitemareright
What is everyone watching? i watch a lot of anime... and many more are being published. If your an anime lover you gotta at least be watching something! Give the name, description, and what you rate it so far!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 pm
Hetalia- English dub. As always.

Countries are personified as people. Offensive stereotypes and bad fake accents all around as the nations "teach" history and world events. Plenty of crack, cuteness, and animation I love to hate.

9/10 just because the crack is so hilarious.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-IDebito-

Newbie Raider

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:28 pm
I'm watching 5 animes at the same time.
got myself confused sometimes. sweatdrop

1. Sakamichi no apollon: Personally I like it. Mainly about two guys and their friendship involving jazz music, has some drama, but not overdone. My favorite line in that anime is "Unlike love, friendship is for live" something like that. 9/10 3nodding just because i like it.

2. ao no exorcist: only on ep. 6 so can't really rate it. So far as I know Rin is satan's son, his father died, yukio is a genuis teaching rin exorcism.

3. Gankutsuou: drawing is either to your liking or not. Personally i think the drawings okay. Not sure where the story line of this is going, but its getting somewhat interesting. Seems to be about getting revenge. Only also on ep. 6 so can't really rate it too.

4. K anime: of course, I'm watching this, Yata on my sig. whee Last episode coming out soon. I like the drawing, but the story line got pretty weak toward the end. But I still watched it because of Yata. whee Wished they explain a little more on the characters and wished there were more action. Basically it is about Mikoto wanting to kill Shiro apparently because he killed Totsuka who was part of Mikoto's group, Homura. But Shiro doesn't remember doing that but as he regained his memories he remember that he did kill him, but he was possessed by this thing to kill that dude. Apparently Totsuka was killed to make the blue and red king fight eachohter, don't know why, hopefully that'll get explain. confused because I am. Sorry for bad explanation. sweatdrop I give it an 8.5/10

5. Zetsuen no Tempest: The beginning caught my attention because of Mahiro's fighting but slowly there was less fighting and more talking. so yeah. I think there was like 3 episode where mahiro and yoshino and samon where just talking. Although it sounds boring, the talking was intense because samon and yoshino were trying to make mahiro join there side. Personally, I think Mahiro kinda dumb for not even realizing that Yoshino and Aika were dating. hahaha. OH yeah, mahiro looking for aika's killer, another revenge anime. blaugh not sure yet what to rate it yet. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Sword Art Online - it's set up as a serious life-or-death situation in which people will die irl if they die in the game, and they can only log out once the game's beaten. And then instead of spinning an interesting narrative, it gives you a bunch of shallow side stories and useless supporting characters that only exist to round out the main character's harem, and it time-skips through practically everything else. 4/10.

Bakemonogatari - this guy named Araragi and his friend/love interest go and help a bunch of random girls with their supernatural problems. I've only seen two episodes so I can't really judge, but it's been good so far.

Fate/Zero - prequel to F/SN, seven magi duke it out battle royale style for the Holy Grail, which will grant them any wish they want, with heroic spirits otherwise known as "Servants" that each of them summon for the war. Good action thriller, but I'm not sure what score I'd give it yet.  

Evataph

Ren Nakora 28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:43 pm
Zettai Karen Children- About a squad of psychic children and their caretaker. LOVE it so far!

Fate/Zero- See above post for description. Also LOVE.

Seikon no Qwaser (uncensored version)- Mix a little bit of Elfin Lied with Fullmetal Alchemist, and you have a decent idea of what to expect. Well, sort of. Ren has finished the first season, and cannot wait to see what becomes of Mafuyu, Sasha, Tomo, and the Rest. Ren's favorite character in it has to be Katja, the little girl who is as two-faced as they come, and has total control over the element of copper. (Katja is the whole reason Ren started watching.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 am
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I just finished watching Hellsing and now I'm reading the manga. I never thought vampires could be so cool. I feel bad for murdering them at Halloween. sad

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

TrinkaTrinka

Sweetest Lunatic

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 am
i'm watching kamikaze kaitou jeanne  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 am
i am currently reading/watching: Kamisama Hajimemashita! 4laugh

i'm a little too lazy atm to make my own description of the series..since it's so complex, so here's the wiki! sweatdrop

i think what i like most about Kamiasama Hajimesmashita is the overall plot, character developments/depth, and of course the art. heart  

Totomei

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

MeIanite

Bachelorette

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:36 pm
Just finished BTOOM! & Medaka Box-both very entertaining. In the process of watching Code Geass & Fairy Tail.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm
Well currently now watching Mushi-Shi, it's very interesting to say that least. Giving it a 7/10 so far.  

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Pink Tubby Custard

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm
One anime that I recently finished is High School of the Dead which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I actually don't watch much anime anymore and this was the first anime I watched in about a year and a half. But I still have a bunch of favorites and such that I probably might re-watch eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 am
Onyx Aradia
Hetalia- English dub. As always.

Countries are personified as people. Offensive stereotypes and bad fake accents all around as the nations "teach" history and world events. Plenty of crack, cuteness, and animation I love to hate.

9/10 just because the crack is so hilarious.

gaia_nitemareleft really, i am glad you like it. I couldnt get into watching Hetalia but who is your fav? I liked Japan surprised gaia_nitemareright

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:02 am
-IDebito-
I'm watching 5 animes at the same time.
got myself confused sometimes. sweatdrop

1. Sakamichi no apollon: Personally I like it. Mainly about two guys and their friendship involving jazz music, has some drama, but not overdone. My favorite line in that anime is "Unlike love, friendship is for live" something like that. 9/10 3nodding just because i like it.

2. ao no exorcist: only on ep. 6 so can't really rate it. So far as I know Rin is satan's son, his father died, yukio is a genuis teaching rin exorcism.

3. Gankutsuou: drawing is either to your liking or not. Personally i think the drawings okay. Not sure where the story line of this is going, but its getting somewhat interesting. Seems to be about getting revenge. Only also on ep. 6 so can't really rate it too.

4. K anime: of course, I'm watching this, Yata on my sig. whee Last episode coming out soon. I like the drawing, but the story line got pretty weak toward the end. But I still watched it because of Yata. whee Wished they explain a little more on the characters and wished there were more action. Basically it is about Mikoto wanting to kill Shiro apparently because he killed Totsuka who was part of Mikoto's group, Homura. But Shiro doesn't remember doing that but as he regained his memories he remember that he did kill him, but he was possessed by this thing to kill that dude. Apparently Totsuka was killed to make the blue and red king fight eachohter, don't know why, hopefully that'll get explain. confused because I am. Sorry for bad explanation. sweatdrop I give it an 8.5/10

5. Zetsuen no Tempest: The beginning caught my attention because of Mahiro's fighting but slowly there was less fighting and more talking. so yeah. I think there was like 3 episode where mahiro and yoshino and samon where just talking. Although it sounds boring, the talking was intense because samon and yoshino were trying to make mahiro join there side. Personally, I think Mahiro kinda dumb for not even realizing that Yoshino and Aika were dating. hahaha. OH yeah, mahiro looking for aika's killer, another revenge anime. blaugh not sure yet what to rate it yet. whee

gaia_nitemareleft Well seems i am not the only one who watches anime in nihon. I enjoyed ao no exorcist... it was actually one of the top anime in 2012 that was made o.o. I heard about most of the others but i havent watched any of them, which one would u suggest I watch? Zetsuen no Tempest sounds good. gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:05 am
Evataph
Sword Art Online - it's set up as a serious life-or-death situation in which people will die irl if they die in the game, and they can only log out once the game's beaten. And then instead of spinning an interesting narrative, it gives you a bunch of shallow side stories and useless supporting characters that only exist to round out the main character's harem, and it time-skips through practically everything else. 4/10.

Bakemonogatari - this guy named Araragi and his friend/love interest go and help a bunch of random girls with their supernatural problems. I've only seen two episodes so I can't really judge, but it's been good so far.

Fate/Zero - prequel to F/SN, seven magi duke it out battle royale style for the Holy Grail, which will grant them any wish they want, with heroic spirits otherwise known as "Servants" that each of them summon for the war. Good action thriller, but I'm not sure what score I'd give it yet.

gaia_nitemareleft really? I liked Sword Art Online until I saw the child and I didnt wanna continue watching because I thought something awful was gunna happen tho i wanna watch more episodes but havent ahd time lately.
Bakemonogatari sounds interesting, tell me how it goes for you. same with Fate/Zero. surprised do u watch in English or sub? gaia_nitemareright

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:08 am
au-au Hanyuu
Zettai Karen Children- About a squad of psychic children and their caretaker. LOVE it so far!

Fate/Zero- See above post for description. Also LOVE.

Seikon no Qwaser (uncensored version)- Mix a little bit of Elfin Lied with Fullmetal Alchemist, and you have a decent idea of what to expect. Well, sort of. Ren has finished the first season, and cannot wait to see what becomes of Mafuyu, Sasha, Tomo, and the Rest. Ren's favorite character in it has to be Katja, the little girl who is as two-faced as they come, and has total control over the element of copper. (Katja is the whole reason Ren started watching.)

gaia_nitemareleft well seems Fate/Zero was good. and Zettai Karen Children amd Seikon no Qwaser i have not heard but both sound good surprised . Do you watch sub or dub? also what episode are you on w/ Fate/Zero? gaia_nitemareright

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff